Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 5A Harlan County @ 5A Perry County Central 10/19/18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn:

Perry County Central 7-1
Harlan County 2-5

Winner of this game very well could be distinct champs :Cheerlead and then I’m not for sure either :HitWall:
First and foremost i will be cheering for Harlan County :Cheerlead with that said Harlan County in a upset

Harlan County 14
Perry County Central 13

My backup prediction Confusednicker:

Perry County Central 42
Harlan County 13
:insane:
Bears by 3
Perry Central 22
Harlan County 14
Pulling for another milestone for my alma mater. PCC has never beaten Harlan County and I’m going to be there to cheer them on this week. I will also be hoping that Whitley can knock off Letcher so PCC could win there first ever district title.
Perry has also never been 8-1 in the school's history.

A lot of firsts on the table.
Harlan county 28 Perry 24
zaga_fan Wrote:Perry has also never been 8-1 in the school's history.

A lot of firsts on the table.

Yes and I think it’s wonderful!
:Cheerlead Bears :Cheerlead Bears :Cheerlead Bears :Cheerlead
Harlan County by 6, this should be a slobber knocker.
It's all gonna come down too how many kids will be out this week for HC if some of the hurt can play well enough then HC wins if they can't go then Perry wins its been that way all year for Harlan county.
Perry Co. Central 21
Harlan Co. 18
Has Perry ever Beat Harlan County????
Harlan Co 36 Perry 35
hoghead Wrote:Has Perry ever Beat Harlan County????

Nope.
Lost twice by one point.
Both times Larkey (coaching for HC) went for two to win the game at the last second.
^

2009 15-14
2014 37-36

Both games were absolute heart breakers for the Commodores.
I'm going with my Bears and I don't care HOW many QBs are out!!! I say Bears by one score.

But, I won't say the first word against the Dores. I have way too much respect and gratitude toward Coach Canady!
PCC in a barn burner! This game will be very exciting to watch.
I think if Harris plays all the Whitley game HC would have won and the td that got called back was a ghost hold I went back and watched the film just a bad call for HC.
Hopefully Whitley loses so there's no chance of a PCC district title Confusednicker:

One last big thorn in the side of PCC before this district is done forever.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Hopefully Whitley loses so there's no chance of a PCC district title Confusednicker:

One last big thorn in the side of PCC before this district is done forever.

Aww I knew deep down you still loved us Gut. We have enough thorns over the year, running out of room in our sides.
billsizemore63 Wrote:Hell of a hype video https://www.facebook.com/170850976877464...753259052/

Ya beat me to posting my own video, Bill...
[YOUTUBE="Hype Video"]55zaRPIJva4[/YOUTUBE]
After that video I think perry thinks they are Boyle or Corbin which they are not!!! They should blow HC out with those words but I don't think they will.
Come on Black Bears!
Footballcrazyman Wrote:After that video I think perry thinks they are Boyle or Corbin which they are not!!! They should blow HC out with those words but I don't think they will.

You're right.

Instead, they should politely ask everyone to clear out their calendars for Friday night just in case they win.

Also, there will be Fig Newtons and lemonade for folks after the game. But everyone has to wait until each person gets some before getting seconds. We aren't Savages, after all.
I didn’t see anything wrong with it I love it! Just some passion from a basketball school that finally has something to play for in football.
Footballcrazyman Wrote:I think if Harris plays all the Whitley game HC would have won and the td that got called back was a ghost hold I went back and watched the film just a bad call for HC.

:lame::ChairHit:
Harlan County 21-14
Pages: 1 2