Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 5A Harlan County @ 5A Perry County Central 10/19/18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Hopefully Whitley loses so there's no chance of a PCC district title Confusednicker:

One last big thorn in the side of PCC before this district is done forever.

I love when Perry loses but always cheer for my Colonels Smile
Granny Bear Wrote:I'm going with my Bears and I don't care HOW many QBs are out!!! I say Bears by one score.

But, I won't say the first word against the Dores. I have way too much respect and gratitude toward Coach Canady!

I have all kinds of bad stuff to say about the Commodores Smile
pjdoug Wrote:I have all kinds of bad stuff to say about the Commodores Smile

21-6, shut your mouth.
Gentlemen, it stops here.

Further off topic posts will be deleted.

Love,
Granny
I’m hoping Da Bears win it. But I believe it’s gonna be an “old mountain” football game either way. Don’t see either team winning by much more than a TD. This could be on of those game where field position resulting from special teams play could be huge.
Its the Commodores year guys. They have had a great season and are gonna finish up the regular season 9-1. Great job Coach Canady.
The_Rock Wrote:Its the Commodores year guys. They have had a great season and are gonna finish up the regular season 9-1. Great job Coach Canady.

Better hope they win tonight, Harlan and Whitley wins = Perry plays Southwestern. Confusednicker:
Rainingthrees Wrote:Better hope they win tonight, Harlan and Whitley wins = Perry plays Southwestern. Confusednicker:

You do realize that everyone that plays out four tonight has the possibility of going Southwestern?
PCC by 10+
Perry 28
Harlan 12
Bears start a nice run of wins tonight
Perry Central 21 Harlan 7
geauxtigers75 Wrote:21-6, shut your mouth.

No district championship coming your way. Don't get your hopes up.
pjdoug Wrote:No district championship coming your way. Don't get your hopes up.

All depends on your Whitley team!!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Hopefully Whitley loses so there's no chance of a PCC district title Confusednicker:

One last big thorn in the side of PCC before this district is done forever.
if Whitley wins and Harlan wins guess who'd be the district champs.
bac2369 Wrote:All depends on your Whitley team!!

Roll Colonels!
Pages: 1 2