Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville @ Raceland 10/19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Who wins the class 1a district 6 title?
Rams by eleventy billion!
Rams by a few scores.
Raceland by 6.
Paintsville coming off impressive road win against a banged up Hazard team last week on the road travels to Raceland. Has the Tigers improved enough to take down the East favorites?
Paintsville will have to find a running game other than the qb to hang around in this one. 35-21 Rams
This should be a very good game. This is round one of the 2018 season between two of the best teams in class A. It's a toss up, but I'm giving a slight advantage to Raceland at home. I can't wait to Friday night to see the results of this one.
This one scares me! The Rams have been off for two weeks now! Can they get through the first half to pull off the win? I believe Raceland is the better team but the better team doesn’t always win! This one is for fun but I’m hoping for a tough close win for the Rams
This is going to be a great one! This is the game I believe both teams have been looking forward to since last November. Both teams are good and have played tough schedules. I just hope we can play well enough to win.
Wasteland by 7
Paintsville penalty problems make Raceland the obvious choice here. If Paintsville could clean up the mistakes it would be a harder pick.
What?? To hear Paintsville talk they are getting cheated ....by every team and everywhere they play!! Couldn’t be they are actually committing these penalties...are they?? Hahahah
Raceland finally seems to be playing their brand of football and not playing to the level of their opponent. I like the Rams by 3 scores at home. I may catch hell from RD and I know I'm going to from the Paintsville faithful lol but...

Raceland 35
Paintsville 14
Not saying Paintsville isnt a quality team this year, they just dont have the play makers they have had in the past and i do think losing their OC from the last several years has affected their identity on that side if the ball. Tight game for 2.5/3 quarters then the Rams pull away late.
I think the Tigers take one on the chin in round 1. It’s the round 2 matchup in November that makes me nervous.

Raceland 44
Paintsville 14
Paintsville got a big win against Hazard. They do have playmakers, but they aren’t as explosive as years past but they are solid. Phelps had a big time game for Paintsville. I’m not sure if his stats but I’m guess he had a pick 6, and 2 touchdown catches. I said before the season they would have to wait until the offense come along and the defense would have to carry them early.

I’m eager to see how Raceland rushing game does in the game.
I think the winner of this one plays 3 Home games in the playoffs.
RAMS big
RAMS by at least 2TD's.
Beating Somerset impressed me enough to know it’s a two team race in the east. :popcorn:

Raceland 42
Paintsville 14
Orange Blaze Wrote:I think the Tigers take one on the chin in round 1. It’s the round 2 matchup in November that makes me nervous.

Raceland 44
Paintsville 14

I’ll have to agree. We hammered the crap out of Pikeville in the regular season a few years back only to lose in the regional final.
bac2369 Wrote:Paintsville got a big win against Hazard. They do have playmakers, but they aren’t as explosive as years past but they are solid. Phelps had a big time game for Paintsville. I’m not sure if his stats but I’m guess he had a pick 6, and 2 touchdown catches. I said before the season they would have to wait until the offense come along and the defense would have to carry them early.

I’m eager to see how Raceland rushing game does in the game.
The good thing is we don’t have to worry about running it like we did last year. Not dependent on it like last year.
If you are going to be the man you got to beat the man. Rams are still the man. Raceland by 10
Wooooo!
Where are all the spanksville fans! I’m looking for a good Tussle.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:The good thing is we don’t have to worry about running it like we did last year. Not dependent on it like last year.

That is good to hear,but with the two horses you got I run right at them and throw only when I had too and to keep the defense off balance.
E's Army Wrote:If you are going to be the man you got to beat the man. Rams are still the man. Raceland by 10

Quoting Mr. Flair gains always puts you in good favor in RamLand. Smile
bac2369 Wrote:That is good to hear,but with the two horses you got I run right at them and throw only when I had too and to keep the defense off balance.

True. What I was getting at is you can take your chances loading the box if you dare. You could load the box last year and get away with it. Can’t do that this year.
Where have the paintsville faithful gone on here? Wheres floppy melons and his crew? Wth happened?
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:True. What I was getting at is you can take your chances loading the box if you dare. You could load the box last year and get away with it. Can’t do that this year.

How much pressure has any of the opposing defenses put on the quarterback? Which teams did have success?
So far this year our OL has done a really good job. In pass protection and run blocking. Jake does a good job getting the ball out early as well as keeping it when nothing is there. Ashlands quickness got to us a few times in week 2 and West Portsmouth and Somorset were able to mix some stunts up and get some pressure a couple times. But for the most part, Jake has stayed pretty clean in that regaurd.
Pages: 1 2 3 4