Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville @ Raceland 10/19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Raceland by at least 3 touchdowns
If Paintsville tries to load the box with more than Raceland can block they will get tourched with the passing game , with gunnur , Ethan and dalton split out and your loading the box Raceland picks the score. Gunnur and Ethan will be the fastest 2 kids on the field add dalton who has good speed and great hands across the middle . Please load the box !!!
Loading the box lets teams blitz. Better be able to get the ball down hill or Paintsville D will have big plays. Doesn't matter how much speed your receivers have if you can't get the ball down the field to them.
35 hours...….
E's Army Wrote:Loading the box lets teams blitz. Better be able to get the ball down hill or Paintsville D will have big plays. Doesn't matter how much speed your receivers have if you can't get the ball down the field to them.

Blitzing isn't effective if you throw the ball quickly. Just sayin'
That's all I was saying. Paintsville WILL load the box and blitz constantly. That's what they always do. If that works for them against Raceland it's a ballgame and if Raceland is effective against it (ie, their QB), it's a long night for the Tigers. Just my opinion...
jetpilot Wrote:That's all I was saying. Paintsville WILL load the box and blitz constantly. That's what they always do. If that works for them against Raceland it's a ballgame and if Raceland is effective against it (ie, their QB), it's a long night for the Tigers. Just my opinion...

I wasn't being argumentative. Sorry if you took me that way. I agree, Paintsville is always in attack mode. It is effective, but it can also bite you when you guess wrong in those types of schemes.
sidelinedoc Wrote:I wasn't being argumentative. Sorry if you took me that way. I agree, Paintsville is always in attack mode. It is effective, but it can also bite you when you guess wrong in those types of schemes.

Not at all doc. I was explaining my opinion to the thread in general. Going to listen to this game while watching Pikeville game. Raceland blowout wouldn't surprise me but neither would a nail-biter.

Here is Paintsville's last loss:

Painstville with the upset 21-20
E's Army Wrote:Loading the box lets teams blitz. Better be able to get the ball down hill or Paintsville D will have big plays. Doesn't matter how much speed your receivers have if you can't get the ball down the field to them.

It does matter how fast the receivers are , slants and quick outs 5 yard throws turn into 20 plus yards , it’s all about speed
anotherfootballnut Wrote:It does matter how fast the receivers are , slants and quick outs 5 yard throws turn into 20 plus yards , it’s all about speed

We’ll see how the qb handles pressure in his face Friday night. The Blaire kid from Hazard one of the best qb’s in the east threw a pick six throwing that same quick out. Chirico a former DB himself does a great job w/ the corners & safety’s. Paintsville D vs Raceland O is definitely the matchup that decides the ballgame imo
Raceland 28

Paintsville 14
Gargamel Wrote:We’ll see how the qb handles pressure in his face Friday night. The Blaire kid from Hazard one of the best qb’s in the east threw a pick six throwing that same quick out. Chirico a former DB himself does a great job w/ the corners & safety’s. Paintsville D vs Raceland O is definitely the matchup that decides the ballgame imo

The next pick Racelands QB throws will be his first
Raceland 35
Paintsville 14
Seen both teams play lc. The rams are better across the board. It will be a uphill battle for paintsville. No disrespect toward the tigers.
It's nearly time fellers. We have managed to churn out 4 pages...no thanks to u paintsville slackers
If anyone can a link to watch the game would be awesome!

Taking a look a the schedules both teams have played away from their home fields a lot. Racelands away games have been fairly close in distance traveled except for the Somerset game. Paintsville has played several games from about 2 + hours away and still won a few of them but the ones they lost was early season. This game will be won like the rest of the tough 1A games and that is in the turnover department. The team with the least amount wins.
anotherfootballnut Wrote:The next pick Racelands QB throws will be his first

Your going to have to forgive us if we aren't quite ready to call him the next Tom Brady yet. Raceland has faced only one really good defense this year for my money, and he threw for 25 yards and ran for 2 in that game. For sure he won't be the best quarterback Paintsville has faced this year. So again I think this game will give us an indication of how good he is.
bac2369 Wrote:If anyone can a link to watch the game would be awesome!

Taking a look a the schedules both teams have played away from their home fields a lot. Racelands away games have been fairly close in distance traveled except for the Somerset game. Paintsville has played several games from about 2 + hours away and still won a few of them but the ones they lost was early season. This game will be won like the rest of the tough 1A games and that is in the turnover department. The team with the least amount wins.

I believe it’ll be on My Town Tv
The train horns are in place!
I live 1 1/4 miles from the school and I can hear them!
jetpilot Wrote:Your going to have to forgive us if we aren't quite ready to call him the next Tom Brady yet. Raceland has faced only one really good defense this year for my money, and he threw for 25 yards and ran for 2 in that game. For sure he won't be the best quarterback Paintsville has faced this year. So again I think this game will give us an indication of how good he is.

You don’t have a clue to what football is if you think Raceland has only faced one good defense , next I’m not calling him the next anything buddy how about he’s not asked to carry the team he’s got a ton of talent around him two very good running backs , now that Ethan is playing 4 nice targets to throw to Gunnur snd Ethan will be the fastest two kids on the field I guarantee that , along with a very good line that has 5 returing starters from last years team , so it’s not he’s so great but he makes good decisions and he’s not put in a position where he feels
Like he has to do it all
anotherfootballnut Wrote:You don’t have a clue to what football is if you think Raceland has only faced one good defense , next I’m not calling him the next anything buddy how about he’s not asked to carry the team he’s got a ton of talent around him two very good running backs , now that Ethan is playing 4 nice targets to throw to Gunnur snd Ethan will be the fastest two kids on the field I guarantee that , along with a very good line that has 5 returing starters from last years team , so it’s not he’s so great but he makes good decisions and he’s not put in a position where he feels
Like he has to do it all

That’s what I like about nut he quarantines a lot, the kid that came from LCA and Phelps kid are pretty fast and the new kid that started playing is also fast. I guess since Paintsville posters won’t argue with you guys us Pikeville posters have,too. At least it’s interesting that way, but as always GO PANTHERS!!!
bac2369 Wrote:If anyone can a link to watch the game would be awesome!

http://Facebook.com/MyTownTV
Dang...you Pikeville guys are getting nervous already hahaha! Don’t worry guys winter is coming...it’s not white, it’s Orange! You best be ready!!
I do think Paintsville has improved dramatically since the Pikeville game. Also our offense has progressed nicely since then as well. If you all are being honest, I doubt anybody thought we could score 30+ at Hazard.

As for this game, best we can hope for is a close game with 10 minutes to go and take our chances. Raceland is very good and at home.
Patriot1 Wrote:That’s what I like about nut he quarantines a lot, the kid that came from LCA and Phelps kid are pretty fast and the new kid that started playing is also fast. I guess since Paintsville posters won’t argue with you guys us Pikeville posters have,too. At least it’s interesting that way, but as always GO PANTHERS!!!

What new kid is playing?
2000PHS Wrote:What new kid is playing?

I heard and I may be wrong but I heard Seth started playing, you would probably know more than me. I didn’t think he was playing before but that’s just what I heard.
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Dang...you Pikeville guys are getting nervous already hahaha! Don’t worry guys winter is coming...it’s not white, it’s Orange! You best be ready!!

We aren’t worried about the Rams we play another team this weekend. But if it gets to that game then we will talk about it then. Just got on here to try to get some comments going. Winter may be white but definitely not orange, that’s just an ugly color off maroon. But as always GO PANTHERS!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4