Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin 33 Bell County 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Final
Congrats to Hounds
Congrats to Corbin
Congratulations hounds. Nice job at treeing the Bobcats
Granny better check on 64sure. Make sure he's not celebrating to hard tonight
Ugly game. Corbin's schedule payed dividends. They are used to playing 4 quarters of football. You could tell mid way through the 3rd Bell was not used to playing 4 qtrs....
panther nation Wrote:Granny better check on 64sure. Make sure he's not celebrating to hard tonight

He made me do the updating tonight so he could have both hands free!!!!

Confusednicker:
Something has to be done about this officiating crew. They are consistently awful.
Heard this game may have been closer than score , if that is a possibility. Corbin not progressing as one would have thought. Congratulations Hounds
Granny Bear Wrote:He made me do the updating tonight so he could have both hands free!!!!

Confusednicker:

The refs could have used another set as well. I don’t tbink they threw near enough flags!!!
Agree with Gut. That crew is consistently bad, way too many flags on both sides. Call the obvious ones & let the rest go. Not making excuses, we got beat & not because of officiating. They make the game about them & not about the players IMO.
Rematch will be a war.
I think this game makes Corbin really nervous come playoff time. 14 points for Corbin comes on fumbles. Take those away, and it's anyone's ballgame. Bell knows they can play with Corbin, and now Corbins knows it too.
Congrats to the Hounds and also to an improving Bell County team. From reading the updates, seems to me like the refs took over and slowed momentum on both sides and seemed like they were the ones that wanted their names in the papers. Let the kids play and decide the game!
Cattleman Wrote:Heard this game may have been closer than score , if that is a possibility. Corbin not progressing as one would have thought. Congratulations Hounds

Nahh. It was about a 19 point ball game.... it’s hard to score more when your offense isn’t on the field any and when they are it’s 1st and 40 with penalties haha
jax Wrote:Agree with Gut. That crew is consistently bad, way too many flags on both sides. Call the obvious ones & let the rest go. Not making excuses, we got beat & not because of officiating. They make the game about them & not about the players IMO.

Oh they definitely wanted to make their presence known! And they succeeded. It was a running joke on our side Saying “throw a flag” and boom there one was hahah
Hound05 Wrote:The refs could have used another set as well. I don’t tbink they threw near enough flags!!!

Corbin won this game. They played through the adversity and Bell was out of it. Completely took out of the game by refs. We didn’t lose because refs we lost because we couldn’t play through the refs. Game was closer than score. Playoffs at Campbell will be a bloodbath. Can’t wait!!! Btw i was really impressed by #2 for the hounds. Kid is an absolute rocket. He broke a long run and it took a lot to bring him down. Congrats to both teams cause both teams played quite well.
Jaguarhoundbird Wrote:I think this game makes Corbin really nervous come playoff time. 14 points for Corbin comes on fumbles. Take those away, and it's anyone's ballgame. Bell knows they can play with Corbin, and now Corbins knows it too.

HAhaha. No other nice way to put this. You’re an idiot. Go cry some more who we steal your players.

I guess you forgot about the fumble we had on the goal line opening the game haha.

^No football sense what so ever
#55PirateFan Wrote:Congrats to the Hounds and also to an improving Bell County team. From reading the updates, seems to me like the refs took over and slowed momentum on both sides and seemed like they were the ones that wanted their names in the papers. Let the kids play and decide the game!

Couldn’t have said it better. I understand they want to keep the game under control, but good lord. If someone threw their hands up it was a PF!!!!
Hound05 Wrote:Oh they definitely wanted to make their presence known! And they succeeded. It was a running joke on our side Saying “throw a flag” and boom there one was hahah

Isn’t it crazy the refs are from Middlesboro. For big time games like this the officials need to be out of west KY. They could’ve been out for corbin or bell. Playoffs will hopefully be cleaner and a lot more fluent game.
Has everybody forgot that Corbin fumble inside the 5yd line. Unbelievable :biglmao:
Hound05 Wrote:HAhaha. No other nice way to put this. You’re an idiot. Go cry some more who we steal your players.

I guess you forgot about the fumble we had on the goal line opening the game haha.

^No football sense what so ever

You must not have watched the same game as every one else. Funny you’re the only one on here acting like Corbin was leaps and bounds ahead of Bell.
This game was somewhat what I expected. I didn't think either team could shut down the other. Both teams had opportunities to score more and didn't. But Bell's 2 fumbles were huge. Awful game bc of penalties. I'm glad it will be an outside crew next time. Hopefully it will be a cleaner game.
That crew is in no way capable of calling this kind of game. Congrats to the hounds cause the refs didn’t cost us the game, and I hope no bell county supporters get on here claiming otherwise. They were terrible on both sides!! Still think both coaching staffs have to get more control over their kids though cause there was a lot of extra stuff that was uncalled for by both teams. Hopefully we get a rematch in a few weeks! Go cats!
BellMiddle Wrote:Corbin won this game. They played through the adversity and Bell was out of it. Completely took out of the game by refs. We didn’t lose because refs we lost because we couldn’t play through the refs. Game was closer than score. Playoffs at Campbell will be a bloodbath. Can’t wait!!! Btw i was really impressed by #2 for the hounds. Kid is an absolute rocket. He broke a long run and it took a lot to bring him down. Congrats to both teams cause both teams played quite well.
I’m just glad we won’t have those refs again. It’s hard for us to run the spread and no huddle offense when there’s a flag every other play. #4 for bell has to be one of the fastest players we will see this year. Probably the fastest.
RicFlair Wrote:You must not have watched the same game as every one else. Funny you’re the only one on here acting like Corbin was leaps and bounds ahead of Bell.

You must be the only one on here that can’t read. Please copy and paste where I even inferred Corbin is leaps and bounds of bell? Are we 3 TDS better? Yep.
ArJay Wrote:This game was somewhat what I expected. I didn't think either team could shut down the other. Both teams had opportunities to score more and didn't. But Bell's 2 fumbles were huge. Awful game bc of penalties. I'm glad it will be an outside crew next time. Hopefully it will be a cleaner game.
I thought it would be about 40ish to 14. So I wasn’t to awful far off. But yes you’re right. That crew needs to be reviewed. The kids also have to learn to play between the whistle. Have at it when it blows. No need for the jawing on either side. The way the teams played neither have much to brag about.
Hound05 Wrote:Couldn’t have said it better. I understand they want to keep the game under control, but good lord. If someone threw their hands up it was a PF!!!!

Ridiculous! Coaches and players are always held accountable for their actions on the field. Refs should be as well. Someone needs to look into this crew and the calling of this game. Completely took away the rythem and excitement from the game, and I just read the update thread. Couldn't imagine what it was like being there. Complete nonsense!
Man Corbin Lb Noah Taylor and Lb Grant Gibson looked good on offense tonight. Did I say offense Confusednicker:
Thanks Granny Bear for the updates tonight :Cheerlead are you ready for next week Updates l, Say yes :please: I Like Beer :Cheerlead
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6