Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Somerset 21 Danville 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final.
Congrats to Bunnies.
Does that make the bunnies District champs?
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Does that make the bunnies District champs?

No, this was our first district game. We've got LCA and Middlesboro still to play.
I think briar boys will win out.
Been saying Somerset would win this District, the Ads run is over.
You should be on the psychic network.
Congratulations to Somerset big win
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:You should be on the psychic network.

Maybe I am. 🤔
Congrats Briar Jumpers
Danville has no offense, sad to see.
LCA will be tough game. Middlesboro not so much
Good win for the Jumpers! I expect to see them make a deep run in the playoffs this season.
I think bell keeps it within a touchdown or two. Maybe even wins. I still think Dudley doesn’t shake hands bc he has no respect for Haddix. It’s a shame but it is what is. Either way it goes I see no handshake. I see mutual disrespect from Haddix Greer mills and Russell and that is all the same bloodline. Should tell you something if it plays out that way.

Go whoever. Hope someone wins. They both are poor sports
Football_Maniac Wrote:I think bell keeps it within a touchdown or two. Maybe even wins. I still think Dudley doesn’t shake hands bc he has no respect for Haddix. It’s a shame but it is what is. Either way it goes I see no handshake. I see mutual disrespect from Haddix Greer mills and Russell and that is all the same bloodline. Should tell you something if it plays out that way.

Good sir, I believe you meant to post this in the Bell County vs Corbin thread.
Football_Maniac Wrote:I think bell keeps it within a touchdown or two. Maybe even wins. I still think Dudley doesn’t shake hands bc he has no respect for Haddix. It’s a shame but it is what is. Either way it goes I see no handshake. I see mutual disrespect from Haddix Greer mills and Russell and that is all the same bloodline. Should tell you something if it plays out that way.

Nailed it.
CoachGivhan Wrote:Danville has no offense, sad to see.

Could be Somerset has a Very Good Def. You think that could be part of the problem ???:Clap::Clap::truestory:
I picked this game 21-7, so Somerset right on key. Congrats to Jumpers.
Congrats to the Bunnies. Their prize is that they get a visit from DeSales in the third round.
I think a lot of teams that are pretty decent, that never normally yearn for a piece of the Admirals, wouldn't have minded them on their schedule this year (like a boxer trying to get a W on his record against an old former champ). However I don't believe Danville will be "down" for all that long. Not sure about their freshman and sophomores, but I'm sure there is a load of talent about to come up their middle school and elementary levels. Football in Kentucky is always better, in my mind, when the Ads are really really good, and especially when their good enough to give Mayfield a run for their money. That will NOT be this year however.
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Could be Somerset has a Very Good Def. You think that could be part of the problem ???

Somerset has given up 74 points, in 8 games. (28 of those to one team) This statement is true.
Bunnies bring the D.
We scrimmaged Somerset and their D was really good, hard to score on for sure. Very physical.
smoke1015 Wrote:I think a lot of teams that are pretty decent, that never normally yearn for a piece of the Admirals, wouldn't have minded them on their schedule this year (like a boxer trying to get a W on his record against an old former champ). However I don't believe Danville will be "down" for all that long. Not sure about their freshman and sophomores, but I'm sure there is a load of talent about to come up their middle school and elementary levels. Football in Kentucky is always better, in my mind, when the Ads are really really good, and especially when their good enough to give Mayfield a run for their money. That will NOT be this year however.

Danville is going to be down for the foreseeable future from I have seen and heard.
Cross districting is completely ridiculous..And should be eliminated..Making teams travel that far is stupid. Especially smaller schools with tight budgets..
FoSho Wrote:Danville is going to be down for the foreseeable future from I have seen and heard.

Wow! That kind of sucks. All I know is we beat this Danville team in 8th grade. :-) Just like we beat you guys in 6th grade. :-D :Cheerlead
District 7 plays Dist 8 this year. So no cross districting for them. District 4 plays 6 3 plays 5
CowboyDad Wrote:Somerset has given up 74 points, in 8 games. (28 of those to one team) This statement is true.

Don’t forget those 28 points was in less than two complete quarters , so it’s actually 7.5 games and if it was a compete game with beechwood you could double that score and there’s no shame in that beechwood is a buzz saw
Congrats to Somerset, nice win. Hate to see Danville struggling this bad. I know teams fall from the top eventually, we all do, but not like this. Sad to see. But Danville will be back. Just keep fighting boys and push through it.
FoSho Wrote:Maybe I am. 🤔

Lol
Pages: 1 2