Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Somerset 21 Danville 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
mysonis55 Wrote:Congrats to the Bunnies. Their prize is that they get a visit from DeSales in the third round.

That's a helluva prize! Hahaha!
smoke1015 Wrote:I think a lot of teams that are pretty decent, that never normally yearn for a piece of the Admirals, wouldn't have minded them on their schedule this year (like a boxer trying to get a W on his record against an old former champ). However I don't believe Danville will be "down" for all that long. Not sure about their freshman and sophomores, but I'm sure there is a load of talent about to come up their middle school and elementary levels. Football in Kentucky is always better, in my mind, when the Ads are really really good, and especially when their good enough to give Mayfield a run for their money. That will NOT be this year however.

I thought the same thing my friend. This year has been nuts! Kentucky High School football IS better when teams like Danville, Trinity and the like are playing good as crazy as that may sound. The Ads will be fine. I to dont think this slump will last very long.
Pages: 1 2