Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best Catcher In The 14th Region?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who does everyone think is the best catcher in the 14th?
Devon Pelfrey BY FAR!
This kid can has great talent!
Mike Hogg-LCC!
Charlie_Brown Wrote:Devon Pelfrey BY FAR!
This kid can has great talent!
I agree..he does have great talent..All Region as a soph. Great defensive catcher.
Hard to beat.
pelfrey from powell is the best catcher, and hurt from cordia is good as well.
Hogg-Letcher Central
MVP2 Wrote:Hogg-Letcher Central
Nahhhhhhh.:ChairHit:
Hogg is very good!!!!!!!!!!
No outstanding catcher's that I have seen this year. What some have in mechanics they lack in arm strength. What some have in arm strength they lack in mechanics. Haven't seen th ekid from LCC. What class is he? Ikind of liked the Shuler kid from LEE the 2 times I have seen him.
If you can't list Devon Pelfrey as one of the best then you haven't watched a Powell Co. game!
I am not saying that he isn't a very good high school cathcher because he is. I was only making the statement that there are several other good ones.
Timmy Baker from Leslie Co. is the best catcher in the 14th region.
The Private Wrote:Hogg is very good!!!!!!!!!!
NAHHHHHH!:ChairHit:
Godspeed Wrote:NAHHHHHH!:ChairHit:

lol, dont u like the kid from LCC?
I forgot about Baker. Very solid catcher.
Tj Searcy- Hazard and Timmy Baker-Leslie
DEVON PELFREY IS #1 in my Book!!!! Way to make it look good!!!!!!!
MVP2 Wrote:lol, dont u like the kid from LCC?
NAHHHHHH!:ChairHit:
Timmy Baker is the best catcher in the 14th hands down.
hogg is not that good. but thats just me.
Let us hear why Hogg from LCC is not a good catcher?? He blocks the ball up well and has a quick release to second, he may not have thrown many people out but that has to do with pitch placement and their move towards home. In my opinion he is one of the top in the region, I have seen Baker catch and he is very solid.
IMO Devon Pelfrey is a very good catcher. It wouldn't suprise me if he was the best in the region. He rarely lets a ball get by him, and I have seen few people still home on his watch. I can't think of anyone in the 14th better.
D-Pelf
1. Timmy Baker-Leslie County
2. Mike Hogg- Letcher Central
3. T.J. Searcy- Hazard
Devon Pelfrey and Timmy Baker. I would def. throw Shuler in there from Lee Co. He's got a great arm and a quick release,but im not sure about blocking skills. From what I've seen he hasnt had to block up much. But he is still in the mix.
Godspeed Wrote:NAHHHHHH!:ChairHit:

Well, then I have an idea, Keep your personal opinions to yourself!:redboxer:
LCC_Cougar Wrote:Well, then I have an idea, Keep your personal opinions to yourself!:redboxer:

NAHHHH!!!:ChairHit:
LCC_Cougar Wrote:Well, then I have an idea, Keep your personal opinions to yourself!:redboxer:
Dont tell me to keep my personal opinion to myself. That is what this site is about. Giving your opinion about the topic at hand. If you dont like it, dont read it.:coach:
Devon pelfrey...awesome
Godspeed Wrote:Dont tell me to keep my personal opinion to myself. That is what this site is about. Giving your opinion about the topic at hand. If you dont like it, dont read it.:coach:

Yea, and I'm pretty sure the topic at hand is, who is the best catcher in the 14th, not who isn't the best catcher! :flame:
Pages: 1 2