Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard vs. JBS - 14th Region Final
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Both teams have rejuvanated in the Tourny after a slow and sorry end to the regular season.

Who will come up big in this one?
JBS by 15
I take Hazard in close game
I'll take the Dawgs in a close one. This one by 6.
JBS will not win this game...theyre playing strong but I think Hazard take this game
OK then JBS by 14
It'll be a close one, really.
Only the scoreboard will tell. Tongue
This should be a GREAT game 2 of the regions best goin head ta head in Hicks and Stepp with 2 great supporting cast around them but I think imma take HHS in a close close game good luck both teams
It all comes down to who is the hottest, and not necessarly Hicks or Stepp, its the other guys. If JBS can get a game out of the younger Stepp like he had tonight they will march down to Rupp. The previous 2 games between these teams were great and this one will be as well. I am going with the youngsters from JBS to win first of possibly 2 or 3 regional titles in a row.
Hazard by 8
Hazard by 5
I'm not sure who all stayed for the Jbs vs. Breathitt game, but if JBS plays like that against hazard... the Dawgs won't stand a chance much like the Bobcats tonight. JBS played outstanding and looked unbeatable ... Hazard played good against KCC too... but there was no stopping the Crusaders in tonight's game... Great game in championship... I am going to have to take JBS by 9.
Hazard but I hope JBS. IF JBS plays like they did tonight, they will win by 15!
Hazard by 12

uk96

JBS has picked the right time to get their act together. If they continue to play team ball and get other kids involved I can see Hazard winning this one. JBS has too many weapons for Hazard if they do decide to use them. I think Jbs will win this one by at least 10...
HHS by 7
I think it will be real tight game with Hazard coming away with the win by 3
Hazard didnt play horrible, but didnt play great tonight against KCC....JBS played great against the Bobcats tonight. The winner of the 14th will be the team that shows up to win and plays good ball. If both teams show up to play, Hazard by 2. If JBS shows up and hazard plays like tonite...JBS by 12 or more. So well see tommorow night I guess. GO DAWGS!!!
JBS by 4 .
punjabi_bulldog79 Wrote:Both teams have rejuvanated in the Tourny after a slow and sorry end to the regular season.

Who will come up big in this one?
If JBS plays like they did tonight, it will be a tough game. Cox scored 19 points and packed Holian around all night. Like Simese twins. Lil Step had `14 and C Stepp had 24. Trey Short did a heck of a job, with around 10. Conley and Childers play well.
Go Dawgs!!!!!!! Hazard by 12......Don't let me down......
JBS 62-32

Clark is the best player in the state and probably an all american next year. Also the other 4starters will go D-1 so theres noway we can be beat.

After making Hazard look bad were goin to win state easily.
I think your forgetting about a Senior named Justin Hicks.
Dear Lord,
If it is Your Will for us to win, let us win with class.
If it is Your Will for us to lose, let us lose with dignity.
And help us to remember that the other team is our
opponent, not our enemy.

Amen.
P.S. And please forgive JBSFan for all his boasting.

GOOD LUCK
[Image: 4BULLDOGSHAZARD.gif]
KCCFAN_97 Wrote:Go Dawgs!!!!!!! Hazard by 12......Don't let me down......
Are all the KCC faithful going to come out tonight and yell for the Dawgs?
I hope JBS takes the Dawgs down.
yeah he's using his selective memory to block out that Knott/JBS district championship game, you know, that team you all just got done beating....Go Dawgs!
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:P.S. And please forgive JBSFan for all his boasting.

GOOD LUCK
[Image: 4BULLDOGSHAZARD.gif]
since when did Alice Lloyd go D-1? Because thats the best that any of them will do..
Space Cowboy Wrote:JBS 62-32

Clark is the best player in the state and probably an all american next year. Also the other 4starters will go D-1 so theres noway we can be beat.

Space Cowboy Wrote:JBS 62-32

........Tate Cox is way better than Stepp and also Justin Hicks is too......Stepp will not go D-1...if any one out of the 14th goes D-1 it will be Justin Hicks....and saying JBS by 30 is INSANE and winning state is also
Pages: 1 2 3