Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard vs. JBS - 14th Region Final
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Space Cowboy Wrote:JBS 62-32

Clark is the best player in the state and probably an all american next year. Also the other 4starters will go D-1 so theres noway we can be beat.

After making Hazard look bad were goin to win state easily.

Tate Cox is an outstanding player. He doesnt even talk during the game which makes him a good player but with all the talent he has and will just be a sophmore next year then DANG!!!

Clark is the best player in the state and probably an all american next year. Also the other 4starters will go D-1 so theres noway we can be beat.

you really are a space cowboy if you believe all of this crap.
14thregionallstate Wrote:ur just plain out stupid for saying this........tate cox is way better than stepp and also justin hicks is too......stepp will not go d-1...if any one out of the 14th goes d-1 it will be justin hicks....and saying jbs by 30 is INSANE and winning state is also LMFAO
I dont think Cox is better than Hicks IMO. You know Stepp will go D1 tho, He might not be that good but he is a good player and money will get him the rest of the way.

Hahaha.OMG.LMFAO..this is probably the funniest post ive seen yet. JBS would be lucky to to make it past the first round, that is if they even make it to state. Hazard is a much stronger team. Hick's will take over in the game. Hazard by 10. 82-72.
Based on thr tournament play thus far JBS would have to have a MAJOR meltdown not to win this one by double digits. I'm going with JBS 76 -64.
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:Are all the KCC faithful going to come out tonight and yell for the Dawgs?
If you can, please over look all the bragging. I don't think it is anyone from JBS. I think it is some one trying to make JBS look bad. At least I hope we don't have anyone like that on JBS team or a fan. Hicks is the best player in the 14th. I wish him well.
Im going to take Hazard 11
Arbys Man Wrote:I dont think Cox is better than Hicks IMO. You know Stepp will go D1 tho, He might not be that good but he is a good player and money will get him the rest of the way.
You are as bad as JBS fan. JBS fan is propbably from Hazard trying to make JBS look bad.
Godspeed Wrote:Hahaha.OMG.LMFAO..this is probably the funniest post ive seen yet. JBS would be lucky to to make it past the first round, that is if they even make it to state. Hazard is a much stronger team. Hick's will take over in the game. Hazard by 10. 82-72.
How far did Hazard get last year. Beat 40 in hte first round,
I think JBS had their best game last night. Hazard will win this one by 7. Go DAWGS!!!!!
From a reliable source -Western, Eastern, and Morehead were going to be at the game to watch Clark and look at Clint tonight. Hopefully he'll put on a show so he can get some D-1 offers.
jbs by 10+
im taking hazard in a REALLY close one. hazard by 2
NightFlier Wrote:From a reliable source -Western, Eastern, and Morehead were going to be at the game to watch Clark and look at Clint tonight. Hopefully he'll put on a show so he can get some D-1 offers.
He better play team ball if he wants any coach to be impressed with him. He better play team ball for the win. Why would they want to look at Clint? He can shoot wide open threes and nothing else. When he is hitting he helps but when he isn't, he looks good on the bench.
I can't believe any one would say the things that Space Nut says.
If Hazard plays the same weak defense that Breathitt did, not accounting for shooters, JBS will win.
jbs by 15 plus, when jbs is playing teamball, they are by far the best team in the 14 region.
timeout Wrote:You are as bad as JBS fan. JBS fan is propbably from Hazard trying to make JBS look bad.
Your about smart Pal. Hazard all the way
NightFlier Wrote:From a reliable source -Western, Eastern, and Morehead were going to be at the game to watch Clark and look at Clint tonight. Hopefully he'll put on a show so he can get some D-1 offers.
They are coming to see Hicks.Confusedhh: makes more sence he is a senior.
Arbys Man Wrote:I dont think Cox is better than Hicks IMO. You know Stepp will go D1 tho, He might not be that good but he is a good player and money will get him the rest of the way.

Hicks is the best player in the region with cox following him then IMO romans

Why clint i mean come on hes not any good.....college ball is all about playing defense and clint certainly doesnt do this....if i was a college scout then i would be theyre watching tate and justin hicks before i would clark or clint
Hazard by 10+!!
JBS by 5.
Should be an awesome game to see, Im going with Hazard by 7 points. Good luck to both teams.
Hazard in an easy one. they have the mental edge on JBS. Clark comes apart at the first sign of trouble. He couldn't be a manager on a D-1 team. He can't shoot and he has no composure and can't handle pressure. He will play ball at ALC. Mark this down for future reference.

I think this person is in 5th grade...if Clark goes D-1 im going to space
Yeah i know...LOL.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:since when did Alice Lloyd go D-1? Because thats the best that any of them will do..

Yeah I know..LOL.Big Grin
The Bulldogs by 7 or more!!!
fly on the wall Wrote:If you can, please over look all the bragging. I don't think it is anyone from JBS. I think it is some one trying to make JBS look bad. At least I hope we don't have anyone like that on JBS team or a fan. Hicks is the best player in the 14th. I wish him well.
Do what?
Pages: 1 2 3