Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley 55 Pikeville 48
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Valley going to Rupp
Great game by both teams.... not necessarily clean, but scrappy and hard fought! Good job both teams!
congrats to the bluecrew!
Congrats Valley
I am so proud of the Panthers!!! Bart Williams will get to Rupp! Great year! Keep your heads up! You guys deserve a LOT of credit this year!!!!!!!
I am so excited abouot the future of Pikeville Basketball... Coach Williams is building a very successful program... Congrats to Valley... I believe they are the best team in the 15th region...
congrats valley- =they must be good-= =these game was played at the expo center wasn't it
Pikeville has 3 more years of dealing with Taylor Newsome, Elisha Justice, and Ashley Hatfield, no mean to disappoint, but don't be looking for Pikeville to be going to state any time soon.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Pikeville has 3 more years of dealing with Taylor Newsome, Elisha Justice, and Ashley Hatfield, no mean to disappoint, but don't be looking for Pikeville to be going to state any time soon.
Pikeville will be GOOD next year.
Congrats Valley
Congrats Valley on your 5th trip to Rupp in 7 years. Hats off to the Panthers on a hard fought game. Both teams will be tough next year.
corndog23 Wrote:Pikeville will be GOOD next year.
Shelby Valley's starting 5, and 6th man, all return next year, so that is the main reason we did not chant maybe next year tonight.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Shelby Valley's starting 5, and 6th man, all return next year, so that is the main reason we did not chant maybe next year tonight.

Are you trying to get ppl to dislike you or is this just ur personality all the time?
I could really care less about someone liking me, I have never entered a popularity contest, and unless you know of one, i don't think anyone is starting one, so I don't need to know about people liking or disliking me, I'm a big enough guy to take care of myself, I just voice my opinion on things, and it's usually right.
Rolleyes
Next year is next year.... no one knows who could get injured or quit by that time.... we'll see about that then.... Both teams have most of their team back.... should be another good chapter in the rivalry
Tell em like it is buddy...lol. Tonights game was a great game, although is was a scrappy, and a lil rough. Both teams played well tonight. I'm looking forward to going to RUPP!!
-JON-
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Shelby Valley's starting 5, and 6th man, all return next year, so that is the main reason we did not chant maybe next year tonight.
Are you trying to be a douche? It's people like you that makes everyone hate Valley.... It's pretty sad I think, a rotten apple spoils the whole bunch. Show some respect and humility, your not only making yourself look bad with posts like that but your giving your school and student body a bad name. There are alot of nice and friendly people at Valley and I don't want the whole group having a bad name just because of a few that ruin it for them all.
No one is ruining anything, it was stated that Pikeville will have a good team, so I posted what Valley is returning, I didn't say "oh Pikeville will suck next year", is this not an opinion site? Did you, yourself, never want to know what other teams in the region will have back for next year? Good lord buddy give me a break.
I am a Valley fan, but I was very proud of both teams. I feel that they represented the 59th district and the 15th region very well. Pikeville improved all season long and will continue to get better in the offseason. These two teams will make one another better for the next three years. Great year Pikeville, way to show the region how we do it in Pike County.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:No one is ruining anything, it was stated that Pikeville will
have a good team, so I posted what Valley is returning, I didn't say "oh Pikeville will suck next year", is this not an opinion site? Did you, yourself, never want to know what other teams in the region will have back for next year? Good lord buddy give me a break.

Act like a considerate human being on occasion and people will cut you slack.... just a tip for later in life! Wink
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:No one is ruining anything, it was stated that Pikeville will have a good team, so I posted what Valley is returning, I didn't say "oh Pikeville will suck next year", is this not an opinion site? Did you, yourself, never want to know what other teams in the region will have back for next year? Good lord buddy give me a break.

Why don't you give everybody a break and go to sleep. Because they way your posting, your obviously at the age where its past your bedtime.Confusedhh:
Central05 Wrote:Why don't you give everybody a break and go to sleep. Because they way your posting, your obviously at the age where its past your bedtime.Confusedhh:

Thanks for the tip, Dad.
No respect ZERO
You've made that clear, thanks again.
CONGRATS TO MY SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS!!!! Rupp arena... rupp... rupp... arena!!! Every one of our players were amazing tonight... and I especially want to congratulate Elisha Justice.... we are all so proud of him. Also, congrats to the Panthers on a hard-fought game... you guys definitely gave us a run for our money.
peace, love, and crew Wrote:CONGRATS TO MY SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS!!!! Rupp arena... rupp... rupp... arena!!! Every one of our players were amazing tonight... and I especially want to congratulate Elisha Justice.... we are all so proud of him. Also, congrats to the Panthers on a hard-fought game... you guys definitely gave us a run for our money.

Classy post.
there may actually be some good in the land of blue and white.
Central05 Wrote:Classy post.
there may actually be some good in the land of blue and white.
Agreed! That's an example of the nice/friendly people from Valley... They congratulate their players of course, but also show respect and congratulate the other team's players and are humble about it.
Panther#42 Wrote:Are you trying to be a douche? It's people like you that makes everyone hate Valley.... It's pretty sad I think, a rotten apple spoils the whole bunch. Show some respect and humility, your not only making yourself look bad with posts like that but your giving your school and student body a bad name. There are alot of nice and friendly people at Valley and I don't want the whole group having a bad name just because of a few that ruin it for them all.

I agree that people should be good sports, win or lose. I hate to see either team talk trash after a big game because it makes the school look bad as well.

Speaking of bad sports though, things like Pikeville chanting "No Class" during the trophy presentation don't make people like your school too well either.

One of the main reasons people root against Valley is that they have won the region 4 times recently and they are always in the mix come tournament time. It's not because some of their fans get on here and brag because every team has fans that do that. That's just the way it is when a team does well. Any team that had had as much success would have people rooting against them.

Good game by both teams though. I thought the tournament went great and there were many competitive games. Pikeville has fought hard all season long, and they really made strides. I love having the tournament at the Expo.
SHEW! What's wrong with everyone! Every link I click ...there seems to be conflict : (

I just want to say Hip Hip Hooray to SV and good job to Pikeville! No matter who won or lost tonight the 15th region was going to represted well at state. Good job to both teams!

Wildcats - you guys are probably the youngest team to enter Rupp.
Make us PROUD!
Pages: 1 2 3