Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who going to Kroger Field 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Taken a car load with me, my son his girlfriend, nephew. Preacher man, and a computer tech friend. :truestory:
Not us! Lol
I shall be there.
I'll be there Saturday.
A sea of orange will be at the 1A game.
Bringing 8 with me on Saturday...
If anybody would like to meet up Saturday, send me a PM. It's nice to put a voice to the Screen name.
#55PirateFan Wrote:Not us! Lol
Well I'm pretty sure the people who work the state championships know you all by name by now. So its good to get some new blood up there. We'd be more than happy to make you all an honorary Redhound for the weekend.

As grateful as I am to be here, I wish there was a way to play you guys in it. We kinda owe ya'll a couple from the past years. Congrats on a great season. I'm sure we'll meet again soon.

64SUR Wrote:Taken a car load with me, my son his girlfriend, nephew. Preacher man, and a computer tech friend. :truestory:

We'll be there, Just found out some work friends might join us. Told them they are more than welcome, just as long as they wear the red and white. Still cant talk my wife into the face paint, she wasn't down for the body paint either:please: haha
Hope it's a good showing and this is where is stays!

Stoops and Co. need to be there and evaluate.
Big Don Wrote:Hope it's a good showing and this is where is stays!

Stoops and Co. need to be there and evaluate.

I agree..
I’ll be there for 3A and 2A. I said a few years ago attendance would be best ever when it moved to Lexington. Going to be a nice weekend for football! 🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈
Ill be there Friday for the 3A game... is anyone tailgating? I would love to meet some of the Corbin faithful!

Then I will be cheering on the Cardinals Saturday!
I don't know if I'll get to go. I'm sure I'll be missed Smile
I will be there Friday for part of the 1A game, then leaving for Georgia.
CS17 Wrote:Ill be there Friday for the 3A game... is anyone tailgating? I would love to meet some of the Corbin faithful!

Then I will be cheering on the Cardinals Saturday!

Yes on the tailgating, plus the early bird group is going to meet a Buffalo Wild Wings around 130ish then move over to the tailgating around 3ish
good luck to all and safe travels
If I don't buy a ticket to the 3A game until the night of, will i have to pay more than if I bought them in advance? I can get to the stadium around 3, but will I have to pay for parking?
CS17 Wrote:If I don't buy a ticket to the 3A game until the night of, will i have to pay more than if I bought them in advance? I can get to the stadium around 3, but will I have to pay for parking?

good questions.
CS17 Wrote:If I don't buy a ticket to the 3A game until the night of, will i have to pay more than if I bought them in advance? I can get to the stadium around 3, but will I have to pay for parking?

To my understanding parking is free. I’m not sure about the tix
Hound05 Wrote:To my understanding parking is free. I’m not sure about the tix

I'd hope parking is free.
Any pit masters going to be there? Smile
pjdoug Wrote:Any pit masters going to be there? Smile

:happytear:
Hound05 Wrote:To my understanding parking is free. I’m not sure about the tix

Parking is NOT free. If you pay for your ticket online, parking is included in the ticket fees.

If you dont have your tickets with you when you park, you will have to pay to park.
plantmanky Wrote:Parking is NOT free. If you pay for your ticket online, parking is included in the ticket fees.

If you dont have your tickets with you when you park, you will have to pay to park.

is that per car? would it be better to carpool and buy your ticket at the gate?
plantmanky Wrote:Parking is NOT free. If you pay for your ticket online, parking is included in the ticket fees.

Is that per car? would it be better to carpool and buy your ticket at the gate?

If your tickets are at will call can you show them your printed receipt or e-mail confirmation to park free. The KHSAA advertises free parking with ticket purchase. The receipt would indicate the purchase of tickets.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:If anybody would like to meet up Saturday, send me a PM. It's nice to put a voice to the Screen name.

Don't do it, it's a trap.
The question is "Will Granny Bear be there"?
CS17 Wrote:Is that per car? would it be better to carpool and buy your ticket at the gate?

Not sure, I would think per car, but then again, they are charging per ticket online so.........
THOMCAT Wrote:The question is "Will Granny Bear be there"?

She never shows when it counts. :biglmao:
Pages: 1 2 3