Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who going to Kroger Field 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I will be there Sunday!
Hound05 Wrote:What lot is Redhound nation going to be tailgating in? I’ve already got the grill and meat ready, just need to know where to set up?

I'm hungry. lol
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Pj all joking aside message me you can ride up with us. Leaving out at noon, Buffalo Wild Wings at 130 ish and tailgating around 3 ish at Kroger.
Thanks, I appreciate that.
if I get my ride today I might try to get up with some of you .
Coach Phillip Russell will be there, Stop by and get a photograph and autograph from him. But if your girlfriend or wife is with you send them to the concession stand, because the ladies love Dr. Phil Russell.

Also if your team is behind at the half and need a motivational speech, he is available for a $2000 fee. Such a small price to pay for a championship.

#Philistheman. #Gentlemansclubbusinessup300%thisweekend
Just pulled into the Blue Lot... any red hounds here already?
Hound05 Wrote:Hey CS17

I've had a couple people send me PM's about the game. If you would like to attend everything is squared away for you. We've got you a ticket and some money to buy ya some food. All you have to do is get there if you can. Just send me a PM and I'll give you my number.

Thank you Corbin and Boyle Co. fans for the messages of help you sent me so we can get anyone who'd like to see the game taken care of.
This is absolutely cool. Enjoy the games, young man!
The stars have aligned and for the first time in years, I have the free time to attend.

Will be there on Sunday, cheering on my Rocks.
Pages: 1 2 3