Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Laurel @ Whitley County 11/3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts?
I like Whitley but South Laurel is an improved team.
^^I agree. South Laurel is a much improved team, but Whitley County will take this game at home!!
Colonels by 10
Whitley County 35-14. Get off the tracks redbirds. The train is coming through.
If you can't beat a 1A hazard team you're gonna have a hard time beating a South Laurel passing team. Should be a high scoring game. Confusedinglepar

South Laurel 42
Whitley County 34
Whitley County 40-21
Swain will be the key if he plays. Difference maker
64SUR Wrote:If you can't beat a 1A hazard team you're gonna have a hard time beating a South Laurel passing team. Should be a high scoring game. Confusedinglepar

South Laurel 42
Whitley County 34

Sad when a women may know that Hazard is much , much better than South Laurel. Watch much football?
Luckily that has nothing to do with the game, just realized your a Corbin fan, because if you can’t beat a 1 A Beechwood team what will Belfry do to you?

Now, I believe Corbin will beat Belfry , I hope you do as well .
Flicka Wrote:Sad when a women may know that Hazard is much , much better than South Laurel. Watch much football?

Ms Middlesboro it was a joke with some of the Whitley County posters
64SUR Wrote:If you can't beat a 1A hazard team you're gonna have a hard time beating a South Laurel passing team. Should be a high scoring game. Confusedinglepar

South Laurel 42
Whitley County 34

Hazard and Whitley both have better defenses than South Laurel. Whitley County offense will look like a well oiled machine against the birds .
Flicka Wrote:Luckily that has nothing to do with the game, just realized your a Corbin fan, because if you can’t beat a 1 A Beechwood team what will Belfry do to you?

Now, I believe Corbin will beat Belfry , I hope you do as well .

He's a band wagon fan. next year he will be a fan of a different team .
pjdoug Wrote:Hazard and Whitley both have better defenses than South Laurel. Whitley County offense will look like a well oiled machine against the birds .

I do not see SL beating Whitley. Whitley's offense will run all over SL, they do not have a good defensive team at all. This will be all Whitley from start to finish. Whitley by a lot! :welcome:
I just saw South on Friday. They have some athletes who could make a few plays, but I can't see them being able to hold up physically against Whitley.
I'd say Hazard is quite a bit better than South at this point.
Colonels by 14
Whitley 41-6
Whitley 35
South Laurel 28
South may have gotten better, but in all honesty how bad were they to begin with?? Even the parents of the players will tell you, THEY ARE HORRIBLE ON DEFENSE. They can score some points sure.... But when Whitley smashes them in the mouth a couple times I don't know if they'll even do that then. Whitley is wayyy more physical, and it'll show in this game. Whitley takes it, maybe even with a running clock
I maybe the only person picking South Laurel in the state. :foreveralone: any news on Whitley County Rb Swain if he going to played
64SUR Wrote:I maybe the only person picking South Laurel in the state. :foreveralone: any news on Whitley County Rb Swain if he going to played

Colonels will win either way. :ChairHit:
Is south really talking smack over Harlan City won😂
I see whitley in one big. Get the bands out... here goes the bending off the goal post
South said look out whitley... we are coming for ya. That's cute. Get off the tracks cards. This isn't Harlan City
100 percent honest opinion from me here....

I wouldn't be surprised of Whitley got beat by South or won the entire region, won semis and went to state.
They have the players to make it happen. But they've had them all year...
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:100 percent honest opinion from me here....

I wouldn't be surprised of Whitley got beat by South or won the entire region, won semis and went to state.
They have the players to make it happen. But they've had them all year...

110% accurate. They looked pretty good against us (Corbin) and then they turn around and blow some games. I could see them winning the region, I think that is their top end, but as you said, I could see them losing to south, but not likely. They almost remind me of a UK football team haha. You might take down #1 LSU or you might get beat by Southern Miss. I'd bet money either way that this will be one of the best games on Friday, or if the good whitley shows up, a complete blow out, no in between
WCHS4LIFE Wrote:Is south really talking smack over Harlan City won��
I don't know?? haven't seen any here????

WCHS4LIFE Wrote:South said look out whitley... we are coming for ya. That's cute. Get off the tracks cards. This isn't Harlan City

What in the he|| are you talking about? when was any of this said? Even the south players parents I know aren't to optimistic about this.... Confusedilly:
South will score some, Fultz can throw it and Dalton is a really good wide receiver, but no way will they get enough stops to win this game. Whitley 49-20.
Colonels take it 48-28.

South Laurel 42
Whitley County 34

you know nothing:please:
hazard is a 1A state champion runner up and more than likely state champion in 1A this year. South only wins game Whitley would laugh at and be a waste of time. You guys cant even win your own 7on7 tournament
Pages: 1 2