Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Laurel @ Whitley County 11/3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
South Laurel in the slight upset
BlueRaider Wrote:South Laurel in the slight upset

So you have watch football😧🙈
http://www.thetimestribune.com go to the end hound05. Straight outta... what is his name.. Donnie Burdine.. or Donnie burDONE after what he says and after whitley stomps a mudhole in his cards.. all I am saying in I went and satat the middle school and all I know a certain best mode is playing and all forces. Our kids was in pregame and going hard.. putting people in the dirt because they are hard nose and tired of teams like south thinking they are some kind of unstoppable team. Well.. Donnie I'll give you a shout out on here big fella.. come on down to CHAMPIONS road you know where we are. We are ALWAYS open for... " A BUSINESS TRIP"

Do you have watch football😧🙈
WCHS4LIFE Wrote:http://www.thetimestribune.com go to the end hound05. Straight outta... what is his name.. Donnie Burdine.. or Donnie burDONE after what he says and after whitley stomps a mudhole in his cards.. all I am saying in I went and satat the middle school and all I know a certain best mode is playing and all forces. Our kids was in pregame and going hard.. putting people in the dirt because they are hard nose and tired of teams like south thinking they are some kind of unstoppable team. Well.. Donnie I'll give you a shout out on here big fella.. come on down to CHAMPIONS road you know where we are. We are ALWAYS open for... " A BUSINESS TRIP"

ok, I'll check it out. I usually don't read the times anymore because you can only read 5 articles a month. Gotta save 4 of those for Mondays after my Hounds dominate. But I might be wrong.... But I don't think anyone here or anywhere thinks south is even close to an unstoppable team.

They will be more than slightly upset :Sad04:
Hound05 Wrote:South may have gotten better, but in all honesty how bad were they to begin with?? Even the parents of the players will tell you, THEY ARE HORRIBLE ON DEFENSE. They can score some points sure.... But when Whitley smashes them in the mouth a couple times I don't know if they'll even do that then. Whitley is wayyy more physical, and it'll show in this game. Whitley takes it, maybe even with a running clock

Look for Saylor to have a big game .
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:100 percent honest opinion from me here....

I wouldn't be surprised of Whitley got beat by South or won the entire region, won semis and went to state.
They have the players to make it happen. But they've had them all year...

I feel the same way. hopefully they give it all they have .
Van Hagar Wrote:South will score some, Fultz can throw it and Dalton is a really good wide receiver, but no way will they get enough stops to win this game. Whitley 49-20.

Fultz better look out for number 30 :biggrin:
pjdoug Wrote:Fultz better look out for number 30 :biggrin:

30, 26, 71, 66 and if 33 goes in to rush him. Our defense is going to go wild on fultz and cards
WCHS4LIFE Wrote:30, 26, 71, 66 and if 33 goes in to rush him. Our defense is going to go wild on fultz and cards

I hope they don't go too wild Confusednicker:
Swain playing tonight? I didn't realize he was in question til I read that article.

He could make a huge difference!
Okay south time to shut your mouth..I hope guys play great tonight so whitley can say yeah they played great but we was too much for them to handle.. they said we was soft and weak on D but i dont know what that really says about them judging the score board✌😎
So stop running it after tonight guys.. it's imbarrassing WC really need to remind you again... You have no busy playing us south
24-7 Colonels up
WCHS4LIFE Wrote:So stop running it after tonight guys.. it's imbarrassing WC really need to remind you again... You have no busy playing us south

Confusednicker:
Pages: 1 2