Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central @ Belfry (10/27)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pulp Fiction Wrote:As many Belfry fans as we have on here.... Does anybody have a video of the 1976 game? I would love to see the infamous field goal.

I’ll ask 0304 I’ve not seen him on here in a while but I’ll check with him
Pulp Fiction Wrote:As many Belfry fans as we have on here.... Does anybody have a video of the 1976 game? I would love to see the infamous field goal.

I think you mean field goal attempt, right? ha

I was there lol ....0304 should have it possibly...some of the highlights in his new hype video are of that game.
bucslover68 Wrote:I was there lol ....0304 should have it possibly...some of the highlights in his new hype video are of that game.

I was there also. I only had the angle from the stands, so I can't offer any insight. But as I recall, it was quite a "discussion" between the two teams afterwards. I'm sure that's on film somewhere. Ha.
This game is over at Halftime Belfry 42 Johnson Central 14
JC needs to win to get their mojo back heading into the playoffs
0304 does indeed have a copy of the 76 game.
bucslover68 Wrote:0304 does indeed have a copy of the 76 game.

Any chance he can post it to YouTube or somewhere else online?
What's the weather like in Pond Creek?
Excited for this game!! Wish I could be there to watch it in person but the radio broadcast will have to do.
72 clear skies..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6