Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ashland Blazer 21 Johnson Central 18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Final from Putnam Stadium.
Wow.
Just wow
2 fumbles late in the 4th deep in Ashland territory is tough to overcome.
Wow. What happened here?
Whoa! I'll eat some crow on this one. Congrats Ashland, well done.
Kudos to the Tomcats! They have derailed the GOLDEN EXPRESS! Ashland hung in there kept making plays and grinded one out tonight. I'd say its this has to be the biggest win for Ashland in 10 years. Good for Tony love, who has definitely received his fair share of criticism in his tenure as HC. Coach Love and his team will enjoy this one tonight!
Who will Ashland hosts in the first round of the playoffs?
Sounded like Johnson Central's inability/unwillingness to develop a kicking game cost them dearly
Wink
Congratulations to Ashland.
👏
Congrats Ashland.
Shock the State TOMCATS!!! What a game!!!
The wide open WR TD pass was a killer.
This is a shocker but congrats to Ashland. JC might have overlooked this one but I am sure they will be back.
Great game TOMCATS.
Anyone want any side dishes with their crow?
Definite shocker! I'll take Pepper and lemon on my crow please!
I picked Ashland by 1. Tomcats was due one. Great ball game tonight.
Didn't think Tomcats had any chance to win this game. JC looking at 2-game losing streak going into playoffs.
I would just like to tell Tomcat Pride I was wrong congrats on the win
Wow... Congrats Ashland. BIG WIN
Granny Bear Wrote:Final from Putnam field.

Putnam stadium Granny
JC played well.... But we can't fumble twice, on back to back possessions deep in enemy territory and expect to win.

Ashland (and it kills me to say this) played better when they needed to. Not the entire game, but when they needed to make a play, they did.
Congrats Ashland
Wow, everybody laughed when i said "it would be closer than you think."
Matney seems to still be haunted by the Wide Right game. His gambles against Ashland have paid off big time in the past but tonight he should have kicked the extra points.

Congrats to Ashland on the win. They made big time plays tonight and deserve to enjoy this victory. One good thing is this win for Ashland has no doubt rekindled some of the fire in the rivalry.
After years of Bob Seger's incessant rants on here about Not-So-BadCat, it looks like the Tomcats finally "turned the page" by going "against the wind" and standing up to the state champs "like a rock", making the Putnam Stadium faithful feeling like dancing and listening to some "old time rock-n-roll". Looks like BadCat must have gotten his mojo back. I'm sure Seger will post about how the mighty Eagles will come back and beat Ashland in a few weeks, but I'm sure the Tomcats and BadCat would just tell him "who needs tomorrow...we've got tonight".
Kittens cooked up a whole pot of crow. Can I get some potatoes with mine.
So much for a running clock. Congrats Ashland. Belfrys liable to put a running clock on JC
Pages: 1 2 3