Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Will June Buchanon have the same team next year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Will Cox, Collins, and Short stay at JBS next year? Could JBS fair without them?:confused:
the magic 8 ball says unlikely!
I'd say they'll more than likely all be back next year jmo.
hmmm let me see.
Cox- Kcc or shelby valley(more than likely shelby valley)
Collins- Lcc or he just stays
Short-Kcc or he also stays
As for faring without them they won't be much. Out of all of them Cox leaving will hurt them the most, he is also the one i am almost positive will leave. Collins won't hurt them as much as the other two just because no one worked with him over the summer.
MVP2 Wrote:I'd say they'll more than likely all be back next year jmo.

agree with MVP2, I know Cox dont get to show what hes got bc he dont get the ball as much as he should bc JBS is screwed up bc of the stepps imo but as bad as they want to leave i would say they will be back next year but i would love to see Cox and Short at KCCBig Grin
i would also like to see cox at knott
I would love to see Tate go to KCC, I think that he would get the attention he deserves. Also having Tate and Stuart on the same team could be quite deadly.
Can you imagine Cox on SV's already loaded team? That could possibly be a team that could compete for a State Championship. If you ask me they are one great shooter away from that right now and COx would defiantely fill that void. If you are reading this Tate, "Quit settling for what is going on down there at JBS, go be a star at SV with those boys that play TEAM ball."
would love tosee cox go to kcc. there is really bad team chemistry going on now between jbs.
allthewayhome Wrote:hmmm let me see.
Cox- Kcc or shelby valley(more than likely shelby valley)
Collins- Lcc or he just stays
Short-Kcc or he also stays
As for faring without them they won't be much. Out of all of them Cox leaving will hurt them the most, he is also the one i am almost positive will leave. Collins won't hurt them as much as the other two just because no one worked with him over the summer.

Why would he go to Lcc?
I'd love to see Cox and Short at Hazard. And i don't think they would be missed cos Clark Stepp is a one man team. :-D
And1 Wrote:Why would he go to Lcc?

lives there. But he is one I doubt will leave.
allthewayhome Wrote:lives there. But he is one I doubt will leave.

If he lives there, how did he wind up at JBS?:confused:
And1 Wrote:If he lives there, how did he wind up at JBS?:confused:

I would say his parents, heard about jbs or work there. If I was guessing.
I dont know what i would do if i was one of these kids, I mean JBS is a really good and dangerous team, if they played team ball and used Cox and Collins more than would be by far the best team in the 14th, but playin the way they are now and tryin 2 do a one man show inst gonna get them no where.If they all stay and JBS FINALLY decides to play TEAM ball then watch out for JBS.
MVP2 Wrote:I dont know what i would do if i was one of these kids, I mean JBS is a really good and dangerous team, if they played team ball and used Cox and Collins more than would be by far the best team in the 14th, but playin the way they are now and tryin 2 do a one man show inst gonna get them no where.If they all stay and JBS FINALLY decides to play TEAM ball then watch out for JBS.

I agree with you when jbs plays team ball they are one of the best teams in the mountains. But the thing is they don't, and i don't see it changing. It will probably be a one man show for a while.
Hazzbeen, which player for Valley now would lose playing time or maybe even a starting position if Tate was to go there? Do you think maybe it could be worse for Valley if he did transfer there?
Ol Dear from what i hear so sad to post that cox was not coming to Kcc or SV [Image: icon9.gif]99.9% he will stay at Buchanon. If he likes it there then stay,if not move on. Haven't heared about the other Two kids, if cox would have came to Kcc what a asset!!! it could have been. I saying with the Mosley kid gone what a replacement, cox would have fit right in there, Knott could have been just as dangerous next year as this year. In closing just a little off topic everone look for Kcc to claim the district title and that i am 100% SURE[Image: icon6.gif]
yes, bc they don't have the guts to leave.
speedy Wrote:yes, bc they don't have the guts to leave.

Who ever said any of them were leaving, it was only assumed. Reguardless of what is said on this gossip site...NONE of them are leaving. They are all staying at JBS and once again JBS is going to have a kick butt team. No one would even care about JBS if they weren't doing so good.
None of them will leave. And, if they do who cares.
i dont think so...
JBS Fan Wrote:None of them will leave. And, if they do who cares.
Two Stepps can make a team, thats all they need. The rest of you boys are just in their way.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:Hazzbeen, which player for Valley now would lose playing time or maybe even a starting position if Tate was to go there? Do you think maybe it could be worse for Valley if he did transfer there?
Scares you, don't it
JBS Fan Wrote:None of them will leave. And, if they do who cares.

you would cry your eyes out if your hero clark left. just tell him you love him and get it over with. who cares, now thats funny. Smile
you talk an awful lot about them for someone who don't care if any of them leave or not.
play2win Wrote:Who ever said any of them were leaving, it was only assumed. Reguardless of what is said on this gossip site...NONE of them are leaving. They are all staying at JBS and once again JBS is going to have a kick butt team. No one would even care about JBS if they weren't doing so good.

i didn't say any of them were leaving. read posts 1-12 it talks about some of them leaving, i know they won't bc they don't have the guts to do it. they would have been long gone by now if they had of.
JBS will win it all next year.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:Hazzbeen, which player for Valley now would lose playing time or maybe even a starting position if Tate was to go there? Do you think maybe it could be worse for Valley if he did transfer there?
Who would have thought that you would worry over Valley so much. I thought you were a Pikeville fan.
timeout Wrote:Scares you, don't it

No, it doesnt scare me, I personally belive it will hurt Shelby Valley more than it would help them. But no one has yet to answer which of Shelby Valleys players would either lose their playing time or even their starting position. Cant anyone who wants him there answer that? Tate is a guard, and Shelby Valley is loaded with good guards.
Pages: 1 2