Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Will June Buchanon have the same team next year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:No, it doesnt scare me, I personally belive it will hurt Shelby Valley more than it would help them. But no one has yet to answer which of Shelby Valleys players would either lose their playing time or even their starting position. Cant anyone who wants him there answer that? Tate is a guard, and Shelby Valley is loaded with good guards.
Shelby Valley is loaded with talent, and that is your problem with everything about them. They will go to the sweet sixteen.
timeout Wrote:Shelby Valley is loaded with talent, and that is your problem with everything about them. They will go to the sweet sixteen.

That is what I said, they are loaded, so where will Tate fit in there?
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:No, it doesnt scare me, I personally belive it will hurt Shelby Valley more than it would help them. But no one has yet to answer which of Shelby Valleys players would either lose their playing time or even their starting position. Cant anyone who wants him there answer that? Tate is a guard, and Shelby Valley is loaded with good guards.

I think that would be one of those times that it would be a good problem to have.
Yes, sometimes it is a good problem to have. Other times it can come back and bite you on the butt. If it happens next season, it could be the best thing to happen for Valley, or it could be the worse thing to happen. Wont know until next year. But no one has answer who they THINK that he would take playing time and maybe a starting position away from?
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:Yes, sometimes it is a good problem to have. Other times it can come back and bite you on the butt. If it happens next season, it could be the best thing to happen for Valley, or it could be the worse thing to happen. Wont know until next year. But no one has answer who they THINK that he would take playing time and maybe a starting position away from?

True but if my team was so good that i didn't know who to start i wouldn't be complaining to much.
JBS will have the same team. If they work with Collins this summer they will be unstoppable
Arbys Man Wrote:JBS will have the same team. If they work with Collins this summer they will be unstoppable
It will never happen.
ive heard that cox collins short n hal r leavin...but what r the chances of all 4 leavin...not that likely probalbe
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:Yes, sometimes it is a good problem to have. Other times it can come back and bite you on the butt. If it happens next season, it could be the best thing to happen for Valley, or it could be the worse thing to happen. Wont know until next year. But no one has answer who they THINK that he would take playing time and maybe a starting position away from?

I dont believe it would matter with these kids, I mean they all seam to be content with winning and playing team ball just from watching them, they dont seem to act like it bothers them about who starts and I'm sure they would love to have Tate at Shelby Valley.
BUT.......

Nothing will change at JBS, Everyone will stay and they will return again next year. But hopefully as a more team oriented group.
That will never happen - they should have worked with Collins a long time ago and they would have been the unstoppable team this year. Next year is Clark's Senior year, and the one man team will be even worse. Don't those coaches know what it takes to win??????
you make a good point answer, with clarks senior season being next yr. things are likely to get worst...

o' yeah I made a spelling error in my previous post I spelled 'seem', 'seam'
just wanted to catch it before anyone else did lol
the_answer Wrote:That will never happen - they should have worked with Collins a long time ago and they would have been the unstoppable team this year. Next year is Clark's Senior year, and the one man team will be even worse. Don't those coaches know what it takes to win??????
That is Correct
im sure that is the truth
I think Tate will go to KCC.
Arbys Man Wrote:JBS will have the same team. If they work with Collins this summer they will be unstoppable
You know nothing, so don't try to act like you do.
Was there a walkout at practice this past week? Have heard from a pretty good source but all came back? Might be a rumor but have heard this and would like someone to confirm!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Was there a walkout at practice this past week? Have heard from a pretty good source but all came back? Might be a rumor but have heard this and would like someone to confirm!
Players were punished. Then others were going to walk.
IMO Cox is one of the best players in the 14th region. He never saids a word and never show boats. I think some players need to be more like Tate and the Shortt kid they both r great examples for the game of basketball and JBS. Now as for the Stepps, Clint is a really good player and to me seems like a really good kid. Now Clark on the other hand comes off to me as a spoiled BRAT!! don't get me wrong Clark is a good player but his attitude kills me, no wonder he gets taunted like he does he brings it on his self. The way he acted last night when he fouled out was awful!! have some class and take the good with the bad IMO that is what makes a good player great. I thought when he took off running that was like a 2 year old that just didn't get his way. As for Collins he is just tall and that is it, did he even make a shot last night? To me The Shortt boy should have been on the all district team way before him. JBS is a good team and one of my favs but you have to come down to reality and ssee Clarik isn't GOD and play team ball.
timeout Wrote:You know nothing, so don't try to act like you do.
Please do us all a favor and dont talk.
Confusederved:
timeout Wrote:Two Stepps can make a team, thats all they need. The rest of you boys are just in their way.

Let me aks you something timeout. Are you highCool , or just plain crazy. If you're saying that the rest of the boys are in their way then you know nothing of JBS or the KCC game last night. Clint made like one shot, and why? Because Knott got a hand in his face the whole night. Clark got in foul trouble and had to sit part of the game and finally fouled out. Tate, Brent, Garrison and the other boys are what kept JBS in the game last night.

Confusederved:
I don't think it will be a problem BasketballOnly Fan. First of all, these kids have already played with Tate and are very good friends with Him. Logan, Elisha, Taylor, and Ashley Hatfield are all great friends with him. Second, I think Coach Booher has done a great job keeping every one happy this year with playing time and next year he loses a guard in Jackson, who could be replaced with Tate. Whoever starts doesn't matter at SV, if you have watched them play some of their reserves play the most minutes. The bottom line is this. SV players and coaches want to win a state championship and Tate Cox coming there would help those chances. It might bother some parents around the area, but it will not bother the kids.
Did it bother Pikeville when the Honakers came from Betsy Layne, or the Adams kid from South Floyd, or the Harmon and Bell kid from Virgie? Sounds like the Pikeville fans are the only ones that think it wouldn't work. I would be worried too though!!
TheBigKCC Wrote:Confusederved:

Let me aks you something timeout. Are you highCool , or just plain crazy. If you're saying that the rest of the boys are in their way then you know nothing of JBS or the KCC game last night. Clint made like one shot, and why? Because Knott got a hand in his face the whole night. Clark got in foul trouble and had to sit part of the game and finally fouled out. Tate, Brent, Garrison and the other boys are what kept JBS in the game last night.

Confusederved:
I was being sarcastic, i didn't think anybody would think I meant it. It was a joke son.
timeout Wrote:Two Stepps can make a team, thats all they need. The rest of you boys are just in their way.

Well who in this world do you think you are??? they wouldnt even be a team without the rest of them boys and personally I think that Clark stepp should be thrown off of the team for a bad attitude!! not to get off of the subject or anything but i think that was a pretty stupid remark that you posted!! I think you need to get a life and find something else to do with your time other than posting stupid remarks like this... so get a freakin life and go fly a kite..
I think that tate will go to kcc or shelby valley because i heard it from a good source.. (his mom)
Yea I mean why would you get on here and say stuff you dont mean, You know its gonna get people pissed off.
Dearest Tate,
If You Ever Get Tired Of The Ol' Clark Stepp Show, You Know Where To Come To.
KCC welcomes you with open arms.:Clap: You won't live the shadow of the Stepp boys anymore.. and wouldn't you love to play for a team who has that much heart.. i sure would.
This thread has ran its course and everything is just rumor and now is not the time for this discussion. Let the boys concentrate on their games and quit worrying and even pitching where they will be next season.
Pages: 1 2