Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Betsy Layne-52 Prestonsburg-51
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final

11 seconds left with the blackcats down by 2 they were fouled on the missed shot. Chayse Martin to the line with 1 second left, first free throw is good. Second free throw missed. Thriller at the end and pretty much whole game.

Congrats Betsy Layne on going to District Final and Congrats to the Blackcats. Good job Guys team still gonna be their scoring wise next year can't wait.:rockon:
Ah man, u gotta be jokin, that sucks, well congrats betsy lane.
Sounds like it was a good game. Congrats Betsy Layne on the big win. Who do they play in the finals?
Wow I'm shocked by this one, I didn't expect Prestonsburg to lose this game. AC has the district in the bag. I felt Prestonsburg could challenge them but I don't even see BL even playing AC close at all. Someones going to have a good 1st round draw in the regional.
Betsy Layne plays AC which i expect to be a lopsided game in Ac's favor.
Congrats to Betsy Layne on the win. Looks like Pburg gave them all they wanted and then some. What a hard way to end your season.
way to go Betsy Layne!!!! Anyone have stats on Justin Collins???
Moe Betsy Layne had already beat Prestonsburg twice this year.
Congrats to both teams on a hard fought game tonight and to Betsy Layne for pulling it out. Good luck against AC.
IDK what Justin Collins stats were but he was the one that sent Martin to the foul line at the end. Just thought I would add that note.
BlackcatFootball Wrote:Final

11 seconds left with the blackcats down by 2 they were fouled on the missed shot. Chayse Martin to the line with 1 second left, first free throw is good. Second free throw missed. Thriller at the end and pretty much whole game.

Congrats Betsy Layne on going to District Final and Congrats to the Blackcats. Good job Guys team still gonna be their scoring wise next year can't wait.:rockon:

Which players for Pburg are Seniors?
BlackcatFootball Wrote:Moe Betsy Layne had already beat Prestonsburg twice this year.
Yeah I knew that, thats why I didn't call it an upset. I just thought Prestonsburg would win this game and I also figured they would match up better with AC'S style of play.
ut oh!!! Glad he missed one....
I was looking for Pburg to win this one, despite losing to BL twice this season. Pburg seemed to be playing their best ball here in the last week. I thought they were ready to make a run for the district title and the momentum from last week would help them through.
Wow, this was an awesome game to watch from start to finish. I really felt sorry for Chayse Martin who missed the last FT, I would liked to have seen it go into OT myself. Congrats to Betsy Layne and good luck to them and AC friday night.
Congrats BL. Thought Pburg would pull this one out.
Pburg, you guys played your hearts out. Patton and Vance (both seniors) fouled out in the 4th. The officiating was terrible. I guess I'll be the first to say it. Everyone knows it's gonna be said anyway.
Sounds like a heart breaker. Congrats Bl!
how did patton look tonight?
congrats BL
any stats?
congrats BL good luck against AC in the finals
Of course reffing was horrible. P-burg was playin against 8 just about the hole game especially the second half and still had the chance but just couldnt do it. Played there hearts out. Congrats to both teams.
First off congrats to Betsy Layne! Second I'm not one to complain about officiating but the zebra's missed a whole lot of calls tonight. Congrats to the Blackcat Seniors, you guys had a wonderful career. On the game it was close throughout the first half but, the second Justin Collins of Betsy Layne went off from behing the arc, hitting 3 straight three's and then a two pointer. Again Congrats to the Blackcat Seniors, Mason Vance, Trevor Patton, Chayse Martin, and Micheal Hernandez.
Congrats Betsy Layne
Congrats BL.

P-burg seniors, hold your heads up guys, you gave it all you had. Give me a call Vance.
WTG Bobcats!!
In a nail biter, congratulations Betsy Layne.
Congrats to Besty Lane
Congrats to Betsy Layne.
welll the refs really screwed the blackcats last night theres no way you can win a ball game with the fouls being 18 to 6 in the second half BL's favor...also vance couldnt really get goin last night but he played one of the best DEFENSIVE games i have seen all year that kid really played with all his heart last night and fouled out on a horrible call....chayse martin really gave it his all last night as well he played a huge part for the blackcats this year...keep your heads up guys you know it would have been different but like they say its hard to beat 8 when you are suppose to be playin 5
It cracks me up when people blame the refs..and then talk about someone not getting into the game...lol...so make your mind up whose at fault...hey what about this....the better team won...that's an idea!!!!

Smile
Pages: 1 2