Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central @ Paintsville!! (Round 3!!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Let's hear it!
I dont think that JC can defeat Paintsville twice on their homecourt in one season, but it should be an interesting game to see. Good luck to both teams, should be a hostile environment.
Tigers by 10+

Lets go Paintsville!
Paintsville by 4.
Paintsville by 7!
Close game till the fourth quarter, when Johnson Central has to start fouling. Good Luck to both teams!

PHS-75
JC--68
GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS! :Thumbs:
But, I'll take Paintsville by 8!
Should be interesting! Which team will show up for either school?? That will determine which team wins it!

If the Tigers play smart and are hitting, there is no way JC can beat them. But if they don't, then JC will be right in it I'm sure.

I'll take the Tigers by 7+ in this one though!
Tigers by 10.
Same scenario as last time with these two teams.The Tigers are the heavy favorites as they should be,but the Eagles will not quit or give up to the final buzzer sounds.The Eagles are the only team that can rattle the Tigers cages and force them to make bad decisions on a regular basis in the 57th District.I will pick my Eagles in this matchup.Jamie McCarty will lead this team back to the 15th Region where anything can happen!!! GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!

Eagles-76
Tigers-72
There are going to be some sad faces once again at P.H.S.!! :Thumbs:
goodluck to both teams but im gonna say landon slone will win the game on a last second shot, don't think jc can stop him

68-jc

70-pville
Hmmm.....don't really know. Too close to call, but I guess I'll have to drive to Paintsville and find out first hand. Good luck to both teams.
Paintsville by 14+. GO TIGERS!
Paintsville by 12
im goin to go with JC by 4....the reason is cuz paintsville's defense and im thinking that jc is just going to have a good night....but good luck to both teams
Could be one of the best games between these two in a long time. Central can win this game and Paintsville better show up in full force to advance. This game is too close to call for me. Gotta love tourney time!!!
Paintsville 10+
I would have to say p-ville...there is to much at stake for them to give it up...p-ville by 10+
going with eagles in this one . think it will be a close one though .johnson centrals boys play good on the tigers floor !!!! good luck eagles
The best player in this game belongs to JC in McCarty but Paintsville definately has the better. Probably will be close until late in the 4th.

Paintsville by 6
Can one of these teams make it to the 15th Regional Final?
When and where is the Regional Final?
knowitall Wrote:Can one of these teams make it to the 15th Regional Final?
When and where is the Regional Final?
Yes, either could.
I think Mar. 11th.
Pikeville Expo center.
Johnson Central And Paintsville Should Be A Slobber Knocker Good Luck Both Teams.
Paintsville better show up tonight or it will be an early exit. Coach Starns will have JC ready no doubt. I hope to see some pressure defense from the tigers. Maybe not the whole game, but atleast half. The last time they played the pressure d tore JC up. Good luck Tigers, and i hope you rip the nets tonight Landon.
BLUEGRASS-RULES Wrote:Paintsville better show up tonight or it will be an early exit. Coach Starns will have JC ready no doubt. I hope to see some pressure defense from the tigers. Maybe not the whole game, but atleast half. The last time they played the pressure d tore JC up. Good luck Tigers, and i hope you rip the nets tonight Landon.
I agree, I think the Tigers need to press as much as they can. With Spud out, The Tigers could take an even more advantage of that.
It will be even more packed tonight than last night. It was miserable in there. PHS gym can't handle this tourney. They should have held it at another, bigger gym and just give Paintsville the money. Just MC's and Paintsville fans will pack it, then you got JC and SC on top of that.
StillAnMCfan Wrote:It will be even more packed tonight than last night. It was miserable in there. PHS gym can't handle this tourney. They should have held it at another, bigger gym and just give Paintsville the money. Just MC's and Paintsville fans will pack it, then you got JC and SC on top of that.
Sure PHS could make more money at a bigger venue site. But it isn't about how much money you can make at Paintsville, it's about our kids getting to host and play on their own floor. I don't really care if some are uncomfortable or not. Stay home and listen to the radio. There will still be plenty wanting your uncomfortable seat. If the other schools could only pack about 1200 into the game, your kids would still want to play it on their floor!
Who is the tourney about anyway??? The fans?? or the teams??
The Guru Wrote:Sure PHS could make more money at a bigger venue site. But it isn't about how much money you can make at Paintsville, it's about our kids getting to host and play on their own floor. I don't really care if some are uncomfortable or not. Stay home and listen to the radio. There will still be plenty wanting your uncomfortable seat. If the other schools could only pack about 1200 into the game, your kids would still want to play it on their floor!
Who is the tourney about anyway??? The fans?? or the teams??
It's about both. I was just saying it was packed last night and even more tonight.
I just hope that is not more black eyes on our Paintsville faithful. Let the kids play and keep the ADULTS out of it.
Tiger98 Wrote:I just hope that is not more black eyes on our Paintsville faithful. Let the kids play and keep the ADULTS out of it.
I was just stating a fact. I hope PHS does beat JC. Somebody must have pee'd in the Guru's cheerio's this morning. All I said was, with all the crowds, the gym isn't big enough to handle it. BTW, I got a kid in the Paintsville school system, I am a fan of theirs also.
Pages: 1 2