Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central @ Paintsville!! (Round 3!!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone know what time the gates open??? I heard that JC told all their kids, parents, fans etc...to be there at 3:30 so Paintsville fans had no where to sit.....
May the best team win. Play safe boys.. Good luck to both.
StillAnMCfan Wrote:I was just stating a fact. I hope PHS does beat JC. Somebody must have pee'd in the Guru's cheerio's this morning. All I said was, with all the crowds, the gym isn't big enough to handle it. BTW, I got a kid in the Paintsville school system, I am a fan of theirs also.

I think the Guru is an oatmeal kind of guy. Smile
The gates don't open until around 5:30 I would guess........maybe if they line up at 3:30 they can help after schoolclean up and set up for the game.
gettheball Wrote:Does anyone know what time the gates open??? I heard that JC told all their kids, parents, fans etc...to be there at 3:30 so Paintsville fans had no where to sit.....

I'd say that that's false. They probably don't get out of school until around 3:15 or so and then the baseball team there would probably have practice in the gym since it rained last night. If they did do that it'd be pretty funny though....lol.
Go Tigers!
gettheball Wrote:Does anyone know what time the gates open??? I heard that JC told all their kids, parents, fans etc...to be there at 3:30 so Paintsville fans had no where to sit.....

You heard wrong. What was said was if you want to get a seat....get there early because the place will be packed. No one said anything about Paintsville's fans. You guys really do have a huge chip on your shoulders you know that?
No one has a chip on their shoulder.......one of the post above even said it would be funny if they did. No one was ragging on anyone, just having a little fun. Damn, enjoy life, enjoy the game tonight, but pull the wad out of your panties, it may be a little uncomfortable in our old run down gym.
This is a game that either team can walk away a winner from this one. JC is the underdog no doubt. Paintville playing at home with extra rest will be a factor. I think Paintsville will be to much for the Eagles even tho I think Central has been playing better basketball as of late (Ever since and including the Belfry loss at home). I even think that last nights game against SC was the best I have seen the Eagles look this year. Paintsville will be to much for the Eagles in the bread-box.
Tigers by 12+
I loveeeeee TIGER haters!!!!!

:letsparty
The easiest and most logical way for Paintsville to host the District Tournament is to simply clear the gym after each game, and re-admit entry. Sure the people that wanted to watch both games will complain about paying again, but they could just go home. At least this way everyone could comfortably fit in their to support their own team. Paintsville would actually make more money at the gate I do believe. I think this method has been used in some places. If Paintsville follows the state fire safety codes they will have to turn people away tonight. People that want to watch the 2nd game tonight will be forced to get their so early it will be a big inconvenience. This is the only way to get me to watch a girls game though.
jc by 2...mccarty with game winner
I gotta give the edge to Paintsville, with Spud out, and it's on Paintsville home court.
I think after the last game between these two Paintsville will be ready to play. I'm sure the gym will be packed but I remember the standing room only game when they played Lex Cath and it was one of the most amazing games I had ever watched and, those types of enviroments increase the mood. Hopefully it will go in the Tigers favor so I can come down from Louisville and watch them play on Friday!
Central I hope!!
Is this an elimation game, I know the district has 5 teams, just wondering.
Moe Wrote:Is this an elimation game, I know the district has 5 teams, just wondering.

Yes, JC is done for the year.
Pages: 1 2