Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central 61 Pikeville 46 Sweet 16 1st Round
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Halftime.

23-20

Perry County Central leads.

Perry Central has 10 blocks in the 1st half.... Pikeviile has attempted 27 field goals in the 1st half.
Anyone have anything, and can the games be streamed live on any website??
The game is being streamed on WSGS, 101.1
jumpshooter Wrote:Anyone have anything, and can the games be streamed live on any website??

it is on 101.1 in the 3rd pcc up 29-20
31-20... Perry Central has come out on fire to start the 3rd qtr.
PCC is on a 8-0 run to start the 3rd.
31-20 with 5:50 left in the 3rd.
2:31 left in the 3rd qtr.

35-22, Perry Central
End of the 3rd qtr.

Perry County Central leads..... 40-27
40-27 end of 3rd
Pikeville initiating the hack-a-Tobler
46-31, Perry Central...

Less than 6 minutes to go.
46-33, Perry Central.

Timeout PCC
55-39 Perry Central

3:11 left in the game.

Timeout PCC.
zaga_fan Wrote:http://i.mobypicture.com/user/KySportsRa...w/19748398

Absolutely nasty live!!!
I thought he was still backing up.
Pikeville is clearing the bench... mass substitutions.

57-39, Perry Central leads.
Lol
Final. 61-46

Perry County Central

Hate to see two mountain teams play in the first round, Perry Central... make EKY proud.
:popcorn:

PHSForever Wrote:Love how no one is giving Pikeville a chance. That's alright. Will be a better game than some people on here think.

jetpilot Wrote:Size advantage has been there all year. Pikeville is red hot and the wrong team do be due for a big game against. I don't know who will win but I do know Perry is not better than Pikeville.
3rd quarter killed Pikeville, that and PCC's size.
It's not okay to chant "USA" and "Nigeria" at foreign players. Show some class Pikeville.
^ Listened to the post game interviews and could barely understand the kids from PCC, where are they from?
Complete domination by Perrys big boys
The Big Kids hurt Pikeville. Congradulation to Perry Central.
Its been really funny this last 3 or 4 weeks having to listen to some fans on here say that Perry Central would be better or just as good if they didnt have Tobler and the 2 big kids. That they would be just as good playing their home grown Perry County kids. Those 3 make all the difference in the world. They just completely shut down the lane. And again its not even about their scoring. They could not score a single point and still be game changers.

And there was another post on here about how they didn't think that Knott, Estill, Breathitt, Wolfe and a couple of other 14th region teams could have won this game against Pikeville. I don't buy that. Pikeville is a good team but they are no different than any of the top 5 or 6 teams in the 14th. All 3 games Perry played in the region were closer than their game today.
Breathitt down 5 with 30 seconds left
Letcher Central down 3 with under a min
Knott led almost the entire game and then lost in double overtime.

This game today was a 20 point game early in the 4th

Taking nothing away from Pikeville, Again very solid team. But about on the same level as the top 4 or 5 teams in the 14th.

They got a taste today of what its like for the 14th region teams to have to play against that. Perry played bad first half and was up 3. Perry played better the 2nd half and was up 20.
stripedofficial Wrote:Absolutely nasty live!!!
I thought he was still backing up.

I thought it was a bad call watching it live, but I was looking at it from the far side of the court.

The charge was a good call, but I don't think it was something the defensive player enjoyed doing lol
zaga_fan Wrote:I thought it was a bad call watching it live, but I was looking at it from the far side of the court.

The charge was a good call, but I don't think it was something the defensive player enjoyed doing lol

I thought he went straight up and was def in control. Im thinking maybe his foot/leg hitting the kid was enough for the charge. Tough call live though. Great dunk.
Good win for Perry but honestly I don't think it matters who won this game because they are getting bounced in the semi finals from either Bowling Green or Scott County if they don't get bounced in the elite 8 by Scott or Harlan County winner
Pages: 1 2 3