Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central 61 Pikeville 46 Sweet 16 1st Round
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Perry needs a true point guard it would put them right with BG or Scott County. But there still a lot of round Ball to play another thing they make some weak passes at time and against BG or Scott County that will be killer.
Ksr has the dunk from a few angels and slow mo. Man its a good dunk. Tough kid to stand in there and take that though from pikeville.
Cant tell if his knee or foot actually hit him or not. If it did, its def a charge, and lucky the kid wasnt hurt.
Still though great play both ways I guess.
knee
I don't know what was going through that kids mind when he decided to take a charge, but I respect the thought process because you got the charge.

But man oh man that's one of the best high school dunks that I've ever seen!
Congrats to my Commodores and I hate they had to play a mountain team. Pikeville is a nice team and played hard but just not in the league of PCC. The Tobler dunk was as good if not better than any I've ever saw in the state tourney.
Perry won😂😂😂😂😂
They will get at least one more will thanks to Jeff Afterkirk from the 8th region
4K???????
Keep it clean.
Why just tell it like it is.... If you don't know it already you will if you stay around long enough
Berne Jenkins from the 8th region and his refs know how to play games
You just watch and see If any team from the Louisville area wins state
Its a know fact that it want happen
zaga_fan Wrote:I thought it was a bad call watching it live, but I was looking at it from the far side of the court.

The charge was a good call, but I don't think it was something the defensive player enjoyed doing lol

The charge call was a terrible call defender was not close to being set.
Congrats Dores!! Should be a fun ride to the Championship!
Ky storm Wrote:You just watch and see If any team from the Louisville area wins state

You're delusional. How could a team from the Louisville area beat a team from the Philadelphia, Lagos, and Hazard area??? We are witnessing the Dream Team all over again!!! :popcorn:
Cal might get jealous that a high school team with a better recruiting class than his is playing at Rupp!
Qui-Gon Jinn Wrote:Cal might get jealous that a high school team with a better recruiting class than his is playing at Rupp!

Qui, I used to get mad at you but I really can't anymore. What is wrong with you man. You have ran this bull into the ground man. You are making a fool of yourself. Every team has transfers. Knott had Justice ,hazard has transfers at Christmas every year and most other teams do too. Get over it !
I thought the transfer talk was dead. I mean these boys are playing in the second round of the khsaa state tournament right?
Still here crickets from the wait and see people. I believe there was even some guarantees?
Can't believe people in the mtns. won't pull for this team. What will we do next year when it's Hazard or LCC? Perry has a team capable of winning it all. Whether or not they do just depends on how they play and the certain amount of luck that's in every game. To the poster who said on another thread that Prince and Iggy just look good getting off the bus, get on here and admit you're wrong and support our 14th region rep.
If it was their team, they wouldn't be complaining. They would be enjoying the ride for a state championship.

"They only left because of academic reasons."
"Kids have a right to go wherever they want."
"They gotta do what's best for them."
"Why stay in a bad situation if you can avoid it."
"You would do the same thing if you knew the whole situation."

We all know the lines people use to try and justify why somebody left school A and transferred to school B. When it's their school they left from, they are no good and have no talent and complain about it ten years after the graduate. If the kids in question transfer in to their school, then they use a line typical to what I have listed above and they are the best thing to ever happen to their school.
[Image: r-kelly-usher-shocked-music-video-reacti...7k.gif?id=] Triple Wowza baby! Ole Fatpat supporting 14th region tater representative brutha! When Tobby dunked over that lil fellow ole Fatpat went bonkers boi! Looked over at one of the entourage and he just dropped his ciggy baby over that charge call! SMH! Whatever that ref smokin give me five bruh! Props to Hill and the Twin taters under the goal! Ole Fatpat hopes you rock Ruppy fatpat style! #toblerisafreakingmunsta More mash taters please!!!
Pikeville lost.
Paparazzi Wrote:Qui, I used to get mad at you but I really can't anymore. What is wrong with you man. You have ran this bull into the ground man. You are making a fool of yourself. Every team has transfers. Knott had Justice ,hazard has transfers at Christmas every year and most other teams do too. Get over it !

And this is why you continue to make a fool of yourself! The Justice's got jobs and moved to Knott Co when Camron finished his 8th grade year! Please stop this non sense!!!
All this transfer talk and being salty about it. Are you all mad just because they are from a different country or what? Because transfers are all over eastern Kentucky basketball and all around the state. It's a sad fact
It's the best dunk ever in the sweet 16 by a player from philly that didn't count.
Easy Wind Wrote:It's the best dunk ever in the sweet 16 by a player from philly that didn't count.

Really?

:please:
I figured out a way to harvest salt from online forums, here's what came from this thread alone:

[Image: large-salt-pile.jpg.072d3f345ee934f274f0...d96545.jpg]
Transfer all the time game on in spring let's see what happens I sure they will be a ton of them
Pages: 1 2 3