Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher Perry predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Let's hear it ! I got LCC in an upset 57 to 54! Carter goes for 27 in the win!
Perry by 20.
PCC by 12.
Perry by 15 and Tobler will hold Carter to less than 15.
I'd say Letcher could very well pull this one out .I wouldnt call it a upset .Letcher will just out hustle them .Punk will have every job in south east ky . If perry doesnt win .Perry wont have a chance for a long ,long time .If they dont win the region this year . It will be very interesting . Close or Delete me if you want . The truth is The TRUTH . P.S THE POSTMAN
kryptonite Wrote:Perry by 15 and Tobler will hold Carter to less than 15.

You are insane.....I would take that bet 7 days a week all day every day! If game is called correct Tobler will foul out ! He can't guard Carter period! Carter will beat him off the dribble ,bigs underneath might give him some trouble going to the rim not Tobler! By the way Tobler held him to 30 last time they played! Lol!
I'm going with Perry in this one they just have to many big time players Perry by 22
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:I'm going with Perry in this one they just have to many big time players Perry by 22

Letcher could have beat Powell by 40 ,I think you are underestimating Letcher very much! Barely above 500 Breathitt almost beat Perry! If Letcher holds Noah Back in check ,Letcher will win ! Tobler and bigs really doesn't scare me on offense!
Hahahaha TDK will you still get on here after PCC beats Letcher. Tell me after the game about Carter and the bigs. There will be some slow walking and sad talking in whitesburg
Perry by 20
should be a good game
touchdownkentucky Wrote:Letcher could have beat Powell by 40 ,I think you are underestimating Letcher very much! Barely above 500 Breathitt almost beat Perry! If Letcher holds Noah Back in check ,Letcher will win ! Tobler and bigs really doesn't scare me on offense!
LCC could have beat Powell by 40?? Really ? Napier had just been in a car accident the night before playing with a cervical sprain and lumbar strain he was just getting hot over 4 min and they was only down by 12. The coach should have never taken him out. With him and Merion in they could have came back and won with 4 min. The coach should have been playing Merion and the younger Henderax kid and they would have beaten LCC easy
I do hope LCC beats Perry just because I don't think what Perry is doing is right also I think Carter is a great kid. But your crazy if you think they could have beaten Powell by 40 and if the coach played it right LCC would have been beaten out
I have heard Coach Hoskins is not going to play the 2 exchange students. He said he wants to show everyone that they are the better team with or without them. Should be an entertaining game. Tobler vs Carter, everyone else just get out of the way. Good luck to both teams.
Big Hammer Wrote:Hahahaha TDK will you still get on here after PCC beats Letcher. Tell me after the game about Carter and the bigs. There will be some slow walking and sad talking in whitesburg

Yeah, I will most definitely show my face! Everyone knows Perry is favored and should probably win but I can guarantee you that no one will play harder than our undersized hard working great bunch of hometown boys who have been by each other's side since preschool ! I can say proudly that coach Hammonds runs his program the right way and we are damn proud of this team and these boys! GO COUGARS!
Equally Wrote:LCC could have beat Powell by 40?? Really ? Napier had just been in a car accident the night before playing with a cervical sprain and lumbar strain he was just getting hot over 4 min and they was only down by 12. The coach should have never taken him out. With him and Merion in they could have came back and won with 4 min. The coach should have been playing Merion and the younger Henderax kid and they would have beaten LCC easy

Come on man .....excuses and Letcher called off the dogs and played entire roster .......Lucky it was just 16!
Equally Wrote:I do hope LCC beats Perry just because I don't think what Perry is doing is right also I think Carter is a great kid. But your crazy if you think they could have beaten Powell by 40 and if the coach played it right LCC would have been beaten out

Funny and delusional!!!! Lol
touchdownkentucky Wrote:Come on man .....excuses and Letcher called off the dogs and played entire roster .......Lucky it was just 16!
Don't you mean 14? Not excuses just facts. Merion should have been playing over the Henderz kid in many games. I would have loved to have seen Carter or any of those boys playing with the injuries that Napier had from his wreck. I see kids sitting out with less than what was wrong with him. Also Powell played their entire roster also. You can get your panties in a wod all you want I'm just stating facts that if the players that needed to be playing was playing LCC wouldn't have won. Powell's point also cost them the game and many games in the season
Also touchdownkentucky LCC is a one man team if Carter gets shut down they don't have no one. I mean the kid below him averages just like 8 points a game. Perry has 4 kids averaging in douple digits LCC just has one. Yes Perry can be beat and like I said I would like to see them beat Perry but you sound too cocky for your own good. Probably one of those that sit the bench or never played
14thregionref Wrote:I have heard Coach Hoskins is not going to play the 2 exchange students. He said he wants to show everyone that they are the better team with or without them. Should be an entertaining game. Tobler vs Carter, everyone else just get out of the way. Good luck to both teams.

That won't happen because it's not possible lol
Equally Wrote:Also touchdownkentucky LCC is a one man team if Carter gets shut down they don't have no one. I mean the kid below him averages just like 8 points a game. Perry has 4 kids averaging in douple digits LCC just has one. Yes Perry can be beat and like I said I would like to see them beat Perry but you sound too cocky for your own good. Probably one of those that sit the bench or never played

3, not excuses just facts!
Perry wins a close one 69-67. This will be a very good game its tournament time and Carter will go for 20+.
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:3, not excuses just facts!

KF35 is correct.
Only three kids in double digits.
Six averaging seven or more...
but only three in double digits.
Equally Wrote:LCC could have beat Powell by 40?? Really ? Napier had just been in a car accident the night before playing with a cervical sprain and lumbar strain he was just getting hot over 4 min and they was only down by 12. The coach should have never taken him out. With him and Merion in they could have came back and won with 4 min. The coach should have been playing Merion and the younger Henderax kid and they would have beaten LCC easy
A cervical sprain a lumbar strain ,injuries, and now politics with coach Fraley playing the wrong players !!!!! Come on man Letcher beat them 3 times this year and let up the other night! What next the dog ate their homework or oh no .....Letcher stole their playbook!!! Quit making excuses ! What happened the other two times? As for your shot at me about playing basketball....You would be shocked if you knew who you were talking to! Lol
carter will shoot about 25 free throws and the two big boys and tobler will foul out. players play, coaches coach, and referees decide who wins ball games
Perry with pull it out. But it won't be a freebe. Carter is the best player in the mountains, he will get his no matter who guards him. The key is to capitalize on the mistakes of others and play smart. Don't play the letcher way. Caudill for lcc gets in foul trouble. Tobler, Edrice, and Prince have a tendency to get in foul trouble as well.
That fact that someone would get on here and say Dave Fraley didn't know who his best players were is truly comical. Lol
I'm sure Equally has won a state title and took multiple schools to the sweet 16. The real question for me is why did he come back to coach and will he be back next year. If people in Powell Co question who he plays I would guess he can find a better way to spend his time.
Taking LCC in this one. Will be a good one
Carter may be the best player in the Mountains. So quick off his feet
Megget Wrote:Perry with pull it out. But it won't be a freebe. Carter is the best player in the mountains, he will get his no matter who guards him. The key is to capitalize on the mistakes of others and play smart. Don't play the letcher way. Caudill for lcc gets in foul trouble. Tobler, Edrice, and Prince have a tendency to get in foul trouble as well.
The only game I recall Tobler fouling out of was the breathitt game. He plays a lot smarter this year. We have five quality subs who can play with anyone. PCC by 15.
Pages: 1 2