Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher Perry predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I will pulling for Letcher but I am afraid they don't have a shot .
Equally Wrote:Don't you mean 14? Not excuses just facts. Merion should have been playing over the Henderz kid in many games. I would have loved to have seen Carter or any of those boys playing with the injuries that Napier had from his wreck. I see kids sitting out with less than what was wrong with him. Also Powell played their entire roster also. You can get your panties in a wod all you want I'm just stating facts that if the players that needed to be playing was playing LCC wouldn't have won. Powell's point also cost them the game and many games in the season

You really seem to love throwing your own players and team under the bus here. Just in these few messages that you have posted. You have threw your
State Title winning head coach under the bus. Saying that if he had played the kids that should be playing LCC wouldn't have won. You threw your starting center under the bus saying that Merion should have been playing over him in many games. The same starting center who averaged 14 points a game while shooting the best % on the team. And your starting point guard who cost you the game the other night as well as many games this season you have stated.

My question is, Where were you posts after the finals of the 56th District? If Powell County would have won that game they would have played Buckhorn in the first round of the regional tourney instead of LCC.
But in that game Napier went 3-15 from the field, Was that coach Fraley's fault as well? If he had shot it better that game, Powell County wins the district and would have beaten Buckhorn in the first round of the region and would have been playing in the final 4 on Monday. But you never post that.

And somehow the Hernandez Kid who you say Merion should have been playing over, went 10-12 from the field in that same game. So maybe since you love to explain to everyone how to coach. Such as, who they should play. What defense they need to play to beat Estill etc. Maybe the coach in you can explain why in the district finals Hernandez didn't get the ball more?
He was 10-12 and Napier was 3-15, Bloom was 2-9, Lindon was 2-9. Where was your coaching post on that night when you should have said guards shouldn't have shot so much that night. We should have gave it to Hernandez more.

Bottom line, Thats what cost you in the Region. Not the coach playing the wrong kids. Or who he took out of the game with 4 mins left. If Powell County would have won District they dont lose to LCC first round, they probably would have beaten Buckhorn and be playing in the Semi's on Monday.
Perry by 12 best overall talent and best coach
Depends on who joey dotson, arnold wheeler, dale conn or the bald-headed guy mike formerly from sheldon clark wants to win!
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:Perry by 12 best overall talent and best coach

Hammond from Letcher has played on Saturday morning semifinals in the State tournament and Fraley from Powell has a state championship........What has Hoskins won to make him the best coach???? Really ,and if he does win ,look at the BUILT TEAM not because of coaching!
14th region fanman Wrote:You really seem to love throwing your own players and team under the bus here. Just in these few messages that you have posted. You have threw your
State Title winning head coach under the bus. Saying that if he had played the kids that should be playing LCC wouldn't have won. You threw your starting center under the bus saying that Merion should have been playing over him in many games. The same starting center who averaged 14 points a game while shooting the best % on the team. And your starting point guard who cost you the game the other night as well as many games this season you have stated.

My question is, Where were you posts after the finals of the 56th District? If Powell County would have won that game they would have played Buckhorn in the first round of the regional tourney instead of LCC.
But in that game Napier went 3-15 from the field, Was that coach Fraley's fault as well? If he had shot it better that game, Powell County wins the district and would have beaten Buckhorn in the first round of the region and would have been playing in the final 4 on Monday. But you never post that.

And somehow the Hernandez Kid who you say Merion should have been playing over, went 10-12 from the field in that same game. So maybe since you love to explain to everyone how to coach. Such as, who they should play. What defense they need to play to beat Estill etc. Maybe the coach in you can explain why in the district finals Hernandez didn't get the ball more?
He was 10-12 and Napier was 3-15, Bloom was 2-9, Lindon was 2-9. Where was your coaching post on that night when you should have said guards shouldn't have shot so much that night. We should have gave it to Hernandez more.

Bottom line, Thats what cost you in the Region. Not the coach playing the wrong kids. Or who he took out of the game with 4 mins left. If Powell County would have won District they dont lose to LCC first round, they probably would have beaten Buckhorn and be playing in the Semi's on Monday.

I'm not throwing no one under the bus just stating facts. One of Powell's biggest weakness was rebounding the Henderz kid never wanted to get in block out and rebound he only averaged like 5 rebounds a game that's awful for your biggest kid on the other hand Merion averaged 3 rebounds a game and never played that much. That kid is not scared to block out and rebound. I listened to the game in Estill on the radio and the Henderz kid sit out almost all of the first half and didn't start scoring till the 2nd half. Plus Henderz was never consitant he may have 2 points in one game and 20 in the next. Every time Merion was in he done want needed to be done Ginter even rebounded better. Napier lowest scoring game on KHSAA was 9 the rest of the games he scored douple digits because he was consitant . Also the point caused many reasons why the ball was always being turned over and one reason some didn't get the ball more. The point is supposed to make assist and I can tell you the games I seen and heard he wasn't doing a lot of assisting. I just call it the way I see it. I've been gone from Powell for many years but wanted to see what the new coach was like since it was such a big deal but I wasn't impressed. The game in Estill should have been won and so should the one against LCC. Just glad my son took his kids to stronger region. 14th is weak they don't get taught nothing growing up so you get your big schools like Perry to have to bring kids I from out of state and country to make up for it. Shame
touchdownkentucky Wrote:A cervical sprain a lumbar strain ,injuries, and now politics with coach Fraley playing the wrong players !!!!! Come on man Letcher beat them 3 times this year and let up the other night! What next the dog ate their homework or oh no .....Letcher stole their playbook!!! Quit making excuses ! What happened the other two times? As for your shot at me about playing basketball....You would be shocked if you knew who you were talking to! Lol
Umm I don't think I would be shocked who I was talking to a LCC fan that still lives in The mountains if you made anything of yourself or went anywhere you wouldn't still be there lol. I don't recall ever stating anything about politics now did I? No don't think I did. Like I said if some of the correct players played when needed Powell could have had a even better season than what they did. There was a lot of talent on that team it just needed to be worked out the right way even if it was younger kids player over older kids sometimes if you want to win that's what you do. But I'm sure you're a dried up nobody living in your trailer waiting for that check and still living in your high school days
Equally Wrote:Umm I don't think I would be shocked who I was talking to a LCC fan that still lives in The mountains if you made anything of yourself or went anywhere you wouldn't still be there lol. I don't recall ever stating anything about politics now did I? No don't think I did. Like I said if some of the correct players played when needed Powell could have had a even better season than what they did. There was a lot of talent on that team it just needed to be worked out the right way even if it was younger kids player over older kids sometimes if you want to win that's what you do. But I'm sure you're a dried up nobody living in your trailer waiting for that check and still living in your high school days

Get over it! LCC beat Powell 3 times this year. Enough said. Name calling and throwing words like that is real mature. LOSER!

LCC and Perry will be decided by the refs. Carter gets fouled everytime he drives just depends on what refs decide to call. Back is Perry's best player. LCC has to keep him in check.

Perry by 10. Hard loss for LCCs hometown boys. LCC has enough talent to win region but hard to compete with a All World team.
Central will get the win!
touchdownkentucky Wrote:Yeah, I will most definitely show my face! Everyone knows Perry is favored and should probably win but I can guarantee you that no one will play harder than our undersized hard working great bunch of hometown boys who have been by each other's side since preschool ! I can say proudly that coach Hammonds runs his program the right way and we are damn proud of this team and these boys! GO COUGARS!

Not going to dis LCC they are a good team and play hard. Carter is no doubt one of the best players in the mountains. Please don't bring up the excuse that PCC cheats before the game is even played. The court has ruled and all our kids are eligible to play so let's play and may the best team win. If it's LCC I'll support them and if it's PCC we should all do the same
Big Hammer Wrote:Not going to dis LCC they are a good team and play hard. Carter is no doubt one of the best players in the mountains. Please don't bring up the excuse that PCC cheats before the game is even played. The court has ruled and all our kids are eligible to play so let's play and may the best team win. If it's LCC I'll support them and if it's PCC we should all do the same

It has to be said and it is not an excuse Perry has cheated for years getting players they shouldn't have and this year they have took it to another level. Why punish Cordia and let perry get by with it? Year after year. And the ones who get hurt the most are teams like LCC.

#anybodybutperryin14th

GO COUGARS!!!!!
68-52 perry. I think perry is just too much for letcher to handle
Cougars slow the game way ,way down .Carter will be driving picking up fouls all night long . Letcher by 6 . That's my predictions
28-19 PCC. Halftime. All scoring done by kids not from Perry County.....lol....#44 is a good player for PCC
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:28-19 PCC. Halftime. All scoring done by kids not from Perry County.....lol....#44 is a good player for PCC

How many points does Back have at the half?
2 or 4
39-31 PCC end 3rd
47 to 38 PCC 452 to go
51 to 39 PCC 244 remains
57 to 50 PCC final
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:57 to 50 PCC final

And at the end of the day thats all that matters.
Guess how many total points were scored by perry players?

57!!!!!!!

And letcher?.....

Say what you want, but they are all wearing Perry Central jerseys and will be wearing them a little longer now.
Pages: 1 2