Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who will win the 53rd district?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It will be held at Jenkins High School.
Who knows i think right now it is between kcc and jbs. I will be pulling for kcc though.
There is about three teams that could win it.
lcc has been surprising me here lately
Jbs
Im goin out on a limb and sayin LCC..... but would deff love to see the Lions win it!
Jbs
Dumbest question ever asked. JBS
I have to say JBS is the favorite. Nobody else has proved anything different so far~
Lcc
I noticed that nobody voted for Cordia yet but i would really watch out for them. Nobody expected them to do anything last year and they upset LCC first round of district.
IMO its wide open LCC KCC n JBS...jsut depends on whos shots r falling
every since coach honeycutt has came to cordia every year in the distrist tournament cordia always pull's off a upset i have no doubt that they will get it together for three games and win the district this year...
KCCFAN23 I guess you forgot about cordia oh i you dont remember when they came to your "house" and only lose by 3 and that was because of some stupid turnovers and late freethrow shooting..
No uk i didnt. Cordia plays very hard and IMO has a good coach. They will be ready come district and i wouldnt be surprised if they upset jbs in teh second round when they beat jenkins but if they beat jbs they would play knott or lcc and i dont know if they can beat back to back teams, but who knows crazier things have happened
uk_ball23 Wrote:KCCFAN23 I guess you forgot about cordia oh i you dont remember when they came to your "house" and only lose by 3 and that was because of some stupid turnovers and late freethrow shooting..
They should forget them. They want win a game the rest of the year.
JBS Fan Wrote:They should forget them. They want win a game the rest of the year.

all hail the almighty fortune teller........LMAO!!!!!!!!
LCC,but would love to see the lions win it.
JBS Fan Wrote:They should forget them. They want win a game the rest of the year.

WRONG AGAIN!!!!!! We beat Jenkins last night......keep the fortune telling coming...you are on a roll......LMAO@ what you think you know about EVERYTHING LOL!!!
JBS should win it, but as we all know anything can happen come tournament time!
JBS if they are having a good night and play as a team
FAIR_GAME_FAN Wrote:WRONG AGAIN!!!!!! We beat Jenkins last night......keep the fortune telling coming...you are on a roll......LMAO@ what you think you know about EVERYTHING LOL!!!
Congrats on your 7th win of the season. Did Honeycutt run any more playrs off?
FAIR_GAME_FAN Wrote:WRONG AGAIN!!!!!! We beat Jenkins last night......keep the fortune telling coming...you are on a roll......LMAO@ what you think you know about EVERYTHING LOL!!!
yeah i would be proud you beat the worst team in the 53rd besides you all by one point
konan Wrote:yeah i would be proud you beat the worst team in the 53rd besides you all by one point
See you know that JBS will win. Your on here talking junk to Cordia people.
JBS cause there the best in the Region and everytime Stepp gets the ball a foul will be called.
im going to say jbs just do to the fact that they are the best overall team in district 53
I think JBS is the team to watch, they are on fire.:devilflam
How big of a factor is "homecourt" for the cavaliers in this tourney? Could a sea of green help Jenkins pull some upsets?
Nobody has a chance against JBS.
KCC will win
Pages: 1 2