Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who will win the 53rd district?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Roundball_Hero Wrote:How big of a factor is "homecourt" for the cavaliers in this tourney? Could a sea of green help Jenkins pull some upsets?

Cavaliers could beat Cordia in the 1st round because it is played on their homecourt and last game against the two was very good with Cordia coming away with a 1 point victory,but I dont see them upsetin JBS.
konan Wrote:yeah i would be proud you beat the worst team in the 53rd besides you all by one point

a win is a WIN.....whether it be ONE point or 50 points......and either way.....JBSFAN was WRONG!!!!! LMAO@ all of your perdictions......and you apparently have NOT been to any of our games.....we may not win the games in the 4th but we carry most of the games we play until the last quarter...when our players are wore out because we are a small team and you have enough for three teams......its a shame the true talent on your team doesnt get to shine...I wont argue about JBS being a good team....but your team is far from state champs.....I will cheer you on if you go to Rupp because I DO WANT A MOUNTAIN TEAM to be champs....buttttt....oh well, you should know the rest....
Benchwarmer Wrote:Congrats on your 7th win of the season. Did Honeycutt run any more playrs off?
Do you mean "players"? Didnt know he ran any true players off......true players dont quit just because they are told to come to practice or be a "benchwarmer" LOL Cant take the heat, get out of the kitchen.....oh well....that's life and besides that, a TRUE ATHLETE would not "let" anyone stop them from playing....I wish the boys had not quit, but that was THEIR CHOICE, dont blame the coach.....you have NO IDEA what goes on....you only go by what you hear other people gossip about......and people like you only keep the lies and rude remarks going on and 99.9% of what you write about concerning Cordia players is bullcrap!!!!!!
FAIR_GAME_FAN Wrote:Do you mean "players"? Didnt know he ran any true players off......true players dont quit just because they are told to come to practice or be a "benchwarmer" LOL Cant take the heat, get out of the kitchen.....oh well....that's life and besides that, a TRUE ATHLETE would not "let" anyone stop them from playing....I wish the boys had not quit, but that was THEIR CHOICE, dont blame the coach.....you have NO IDEA what goes on....you only go by what you hear other people gossip about......and people like you only keep the lies and rude remarks going on and 99.9% of what you write about concerning Cordia players is bullcrap!!!!!!
I do know what goes on.
I think that the championship game will be JBS vs KCC. If the pats play like they did at JBS then I think that the PAts will win because of the neutral floor. Although KCC and JBS fans will pack the place if it comes down to that. But, KCC has to get past LCC first and when they got beat by them last time KCC beat theirselves more than LCC beat them.
Kcc
Boy I would have loved to have this message board around back in the 90's. You know back when JBS beat Buckhorn once in the regular season and rushed the floor.Back before they held their kids back 2-3 years. I will give them credit they are one of the favorites in the 53rd & 14th, but remember the Stepp's won't be playing over there forever and other coaches and players and fans have minds like elephants.
Benchwarmer Wrote:I do know what goes on.
I like your screen name, probably a true statement. Thats probably where you spend or spent your playing days on the bench. Unless you go to Cordia or work there you have no idea what goes on.
Official Legend14th Wrote:I like your screen name, probably a true statement. Thats probably where you spend or spent your playing days on the bench. Unless you go to Cordia or work there you have no idea what goes on.
Be nice.
#1ukfan Wrote:I think that the championship game will be JBS vs KCC. If the pats play like they did at JBS then I think that the PAts will win because of the neutral floor. Although KCC and JBS fans will pack the place if it comes down to that. But, KCC has to get past LCC first and when they got beat by them last time KCC beat theirselves more than LCC beat them.

Did you even go to the game? LCC dominated until the last three minutes. Yes, Stamper had a chance to win it but only after LCC missed three bonuses.
Official Legend14th Wrote:Boy I would have loved to have this message board around back in the 90's. You know back when JBS beat Buckhorn once in the regular season and rushed the floor.Back before they held their kids back 2-3 years. I will give them credit they are one of the favorites in the 53rd & 14th, but remember the Stepp's won't be playing over there forever and other coaches and players and fans have minds like elephants.
AMEN!!!
Arbys Man Wrote:Nobody has a chance against JBS.
You got that right.
[QUOTE=sportsfreak22]im going to say jbs just do to the fact that they are the best overall team in district 53[/QUOTE
Jbs will not lose this district. They do have the best team. Clark, Tate, Collins, and Clint cant are great players. Put the ball in Clarks hands and he will control what is going on. He can shoot and dish the ball better than anybody in the region.
JBS Fan Wrote:[QUOTE=sportsfreak22]im going to say jbs just do to the fact that they are the best overall team in district 53[/QUOTE
Jbs will not lose this district. They do have the best team. Clark, Tate, Collins, and Clint cant are great players. Put the ball in Clarks hands and he will control what is going on. He can shoot and dish the ball better than anybody in the region.

He can sure shoot better than anyone else but then again any one can shoot when that is all they do. Clint wants to shoot everytime he touches the ball. Clark wont pass and that is why JBS is falling just like Rome did. KCC will give them another run for the money if they get past Letcher. JBS wont win anything unless they quit playing Stepp Ball.
JBS Fan Wrote:[QUOTE=sportsfreak22]im going to say jbs just do to the fact that they are the best overall team in district 53[/QUOTE
Clark is a good at handleing the ball but the best at shooting and passing is Hicks by far.
Arbys Man Wrote:[QUOTE=JBS Fan]Clark is a good at handleing the ball but the best at shooting and passing is Hicks by far.
We finally agree on something.
JBS will win it, but it wont be a bunch of blowouts..LCC is playing very good ball right now, as is KCC...but should be a decent tourney..
After last nites game I believe it is a toss up. JBS, KCC, LCC could win it.
Honestly, this is going to be a good tournament. JBS is a great ball team but from what I hear have some personal issues going on within the team and the staff, Knott County Central is a team with a lot of potential. Letcher County Central is peaking at the right time. (They are going to kill to play region on their home floor), and Jenkins always plays well on there home court, which is the location of the district tourny. No offense Cordia, in honesty, I don't know much about you'all. But of course threads are to post your opinion so here it goes...I'm not trying to start an argument or anything I am simply stating what I think. In the first round Jenkins will beat Cordia. In the second round Letcher Central will squeeze by Knott County and JBS will beat Jenkins (this may be closer than people think with JHS playing on their home floor). Then Letcher Central pulling off a major upset in the championship game.
JBS should win it, but you never know, Letcher and Knott have both beat Powell, who beat Hazard, who beat JBS, but Hazard has beat Knott and Letcher both too, and with Jenkins and Cordia, you never know, some nights they play like they can, and others, they just give up, examples, Jenkins against Letcher Central, and then Jenkins against 4-20 Wolfe County, they won by 1. Cordia against JBS in the All A, lead the whole game, lost in the last couple of minutes, and then Cordia against Jackson City, they won by 1, it will be a pretty wild district, all 5 teams has a chance at winning it, one of the craziest districts in the mountains.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:JBS will win it, but it wont be a bunch of blowouts..LCC is playing very good ball right now, as is KCC...but should be a decent tourney..
JBS will win it and it will not be close.
Time will tell. Expect all games to be close.
It is not long now. We will see and it should be interesting.
Waterboy

Posts per day: 9.62

JBS Fan I'm just wondering....... Is there confidence issues with you and your team? You show your insecurities with your team when you get on here to bash other teams trying to put them down to feel better about yourself. I never said one bad thing about JBS, they are a good team. Being a good fan means respect for the other teams, practice that..... I am saying this with the upmost respect, you need to quit putting other teams down. There is nothing wrong with supporting your team, but seriously, who sets there and puts other children down? That looks bad on you, and yourself as a representative of JBS.
Either LCC or KCC will win it,stick a fork in JBS they are done.
In my opinion i think that it will be between kcc and jbs
LetcherCentral23 Wrote:Waterboy

JBS Fan I'm just wondering....... Is there confidence issues with you and your team? You show your insecurities with your team when you get on here to bash other teams trying to put them down to feel better about yourself. I never said one bad thing about JBS, they are a good team. Being a good fan means respect for the other teams, practice that..... I am saying this with the upmost respect, you need to quit putting other teams down. There is nothing wrong with supporting your team, but seriously, who sets there and puts other children down? That looks bad on you, and yourself as a representative of JBS.
Please go and ask anyone in Amercia that if you like a certain team do you care about other teams? No, I could careless about any other team if my son/daughter plays on a team. We are not in the national spotlight so we dont have to lie and say someone is good. We can tell the truth.
LetcherCentral23 Wrote:Waterboy

I would like to say that JBS Fan does NOT represent JBS .[or the team , fans,or parents. I think his parents should stop him from being so RUDE. .
what game you all watched, but Jenkins beat Cordia. Jenkins will play KCC who beat LCC. KCC never trailed except maybe 2-0. JBS should beat Jenkins by 15+ KCC and JBS should be a good one.
Pages: 1 2