Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best Outfielder's in the 14th Region.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I dont think that the Outfield gets enough credit in the 14th. All the talk is about pitching or infielding. Someone has to be there if they screw up. Thoughts??
I agree and LCC has a great outfielder in tucker.
Yeah I've not heard of him.
Sean Ryan is a good OF.
Jonathon Tucker plays in the outfield for LCC he is a good player, he also plays football, he signed with Pikeville College.
LCC_Cougar Wrote:Jonathon Tucker plays in the outfield for LCC he is a good player, he also plays football, he signed with Pikeville College.
Thats pretty impressive.For which sport?
Godspeed Wrote:Thats pretty impressive.For which sport?

Football
David Johnson
sean ryan didnt get much time last year but he will for sure be a top outfileder come district play!!!!
Powell will have the starting outfield returning. Due to the graduation of Colten King at first, Matt Reed may have to play both positions(OF,1st). Logan King also may have to play in the OF as well,making the transition back and forth to second. Kinser, Johnson, and Ryan should be looked upon to maintain the outfield for the time being.
who is sean ryan? never heard of him.
JustTrying Wrote:who is sean ryan? never heard of him.
He's a Junior at Powell.
thanks sean
Godspeed Wrote:Powell will have the starting outfield returning. Due to the graduation of Colten King at first, Matt Reed may have to play both positions(OF,1st). Logan King also may have to play in the OF as well,making the transition back and forth to second. Kinser, Johnson, and Ryan should be looked upon to maintain the outfield for the time being.

Logan King + OF = yea rite .. he is to valuable at other positions to play in the outfield
I think that Sean Ryan is the best. He has a cannon. Dont know about control on that cannon or not since last season but the cannon and athleticism and smartness is there.
baseballking Wrote:Logan King + OF = yea rite .. he is to valuable at other positions to play in the outfield
What are you trying to say about the outfield? Coaches put unathletic and worst player in the outfield? Logan could be a great outfielder.
AJ Spare at Hazard gets a better jump and reads the ball off the bat better than anybody in the 14th region and has a very good arm. Too bad he has zero control when he pitches.
JustTrying Wrote:What are you trying to say about the outfield? Coaches put unathletic and worst player in the outfield? Logan could be a great outfielder.
Well said. Outfielders are very important to the team.
Yes, OF'ers are important. There are only a select few that have the speed and the arm to do it. And no one in the 14th, as I see it, are exceptional. Maybe after the season starts we'll see.
I think Sean is the best OF in the 14th!
Daniel Kinser, David Johnson, and Sean Ryan
danny rose has great speed and great arm judges the ball well and puts his body on the line a senior from kcc he is one of the best in the 14th region
90FeetFromHome Wrote:Sean Ryan is a good OF.

He will do good this year.noone really knows him, he will open some eyes.
baseballking Wrote:Logan King + OF = yea rite .. he is to valuable at other positions to play in the outfield
He is a good all around player and can play anywhere on the diamond. He's always played in the outfield. He may be making the transition to 2nd base this year, but he will still be used in the outfield.
tucker is a very good baseball player especially as a outfielder. I would not be surpaised if tucker recevied a baseball scholarship.
correction: surprised
Paco07 Wrote:correction: surprised
Yesterday 07:32 PM
pasttime danny rose has great speed and great arm judges the ball well and puts his body on the line a senior from kcc he is one of the best in the 14th region

i thought rose quit or something like that i dont know 4 sure just what i heard
thepasttime Wrote:danny rose has great speed and great arm judges the ball well and puts his body on the line a senior from kcc he is one of the best in the 14th region

i thought rose quit or something like that i dont know for sure just what ive heard
no rose is still playing he had to miss a couple of days because of a death in the family but he will be in the outfield for kcc this year
David Johnson
Pages: 1 2