Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best Outfielder's in the 14th Region.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Daniel Kinser
Sean Ryan
All 3 Play for Powell and are the Best I KNOW of
Nice picks. I think that Hazard has a pretty good OF in Spare. I cant really think of anyone else.
Powell has 3 outfielders that are quick to the ball, strong arms, and makes the plays.does anybody have an outfield that can compare?
Total Domination Wrote:Powell has 3 outfielders that are quick to the ball, strong arms, and makes the plays.does anybody have an outfield that can compare?
I cant really think of any to be honest with you. Hazard has a good Outfielder in Spare , but I dont know about the whole crew.
Estill County has a decent outfield.
Total Domination Wrote:Estill County has a decent outfield.
Who do they have???
The Tucker kid is good! I have seen him play a few times. He's very fundamentally sound and seems to have a good head on his shoulders. Consistency good be better but look out......the kid is going to have a heck of a season.
Godspeed Wrote:Who do they have???

Cool Cool Cool Cool That is what they have.
Ageed. Tucker had a GREAT season last year out in the grass. Had a solid year, and he hit LCC's only homerun of the season. Great speed and he's smart and always hits his cut.
i went to the Estill vs. Madison Central game last night and Berryman and Freeman looked solid....Berryman made a diving catch to win the game and he hustled throughout...Freeman is fast and has a great arm...he also can swing the stick...he was robbed on a bad call though where the outfielder seemed to have trapped the ball and the ump called it a catch....i think they are two too ad to the list
Baseballfan18 Wrote:i went to the Estill vs. Madison Central game last night and Berryman and Freeman looked solid....Berryman made a diving catch to win the game and he hustled throughout...Freeman is fast and has a great arm...he also can swing the stick...he was robbed on a bad call though where the outfielder seemed to have trapped the ball and the ump called it a catch....i think they are two too ad to the list
I dont know about Freeman being "fast", but I will agree with you on the arm and the stick. Both come in handy. Ive never seen Berryman in the OF, only at 3rd and on the mound. Bad calls are often seen at Estill Co.(Lol)
Godspeed Wrote:I dont know about Freeman being "fast", but I will agree with you on the arm and the stick. Both come in handy. Ive never seen Berryman in the OF, only at 3rd and on the mound. Bad calls are often seen at Estill Co.(Lol)

the game was at central...
cardinalsfan07 Wrote:the game was at central...
Doesnt matter...it still happens.
Pages: 1 2