Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: McCreary Central 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Hope you are right. It will be tough beating Casey, Bell and South Laurel. But hope you are right.:Thumbs:

8-2 and Play-Off win or Bust. I m starting to believe.
Wrangler Wrote:Gay was the Bestcoach McCreay Ever had

Lapdog supporting his main man! You should be proud of his 14-92 record.
BossEric Wrote:Lapdog supporting his main man! You should be proud of his 14-92 record.

See there you go again, spouting off that big mouth telling lies again. According
to KHSAA Cell King was 20-23 last time He coached at McCreary. With 3 straight play-off trips. Not Great but better than any 4 years before or after. Try getting your facts right instead of spouting off your mouth with lies. I don't know why you keep bringing him up, must have a thing for him. lol:Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap:
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:See there you go again, spouting off that big mouth telling lies again. According
to KHSAA Cell King was 20-23 last time He coached at McCreary. With 3 straight play-off trips. Not Great but better than any 4 years before or after. Try getting your facts right instead of spouting off your mouth with lies. I don't know why you keep bringing him up, must have a thing for him. lol:Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap:

What I just look at on khsaa website. 14-19. He lost 73 straight games in previous coaching stint. That equals 14-92.
BossEric Wrote:What I just look at on khsaa website. 14-19. He lost 73 straight games in previous coaching stint. That equals 14-92.

still Better Than Boss Jones . At least Gay never had a 1-23 season . There is no Head coach in McCreay history Better than Gay in all Sports except maybe Stephens when He coached Basketball.
Wrangler Wrote:still Better Than Boss Jones . At least Gay never had a 1-23 season . There is no Head coach in McCreay history Better than Gay in all Sports except maybe Stephens when He coached Basketball.

Good point
BossEric Wrote:What I just look at on khsaa website. 14-19. He lost 73 straight games in previous coaching stint. That equals 14-92.

wrong and lie again.
06 5-5
07 4-7 play offs
08 4-7 play offs
09 7-4 play-offs
Then 73 straight losses wrong and lies again. You so full of it Boss Man. People are figuring you out. Bottom line what all of this prove except you got it bad where Cell King is involved. Get a life.
Ralph Roberts up there to but He had Stephens on That 76 Sweet 16 team.
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:wrong and lie again.
06 5-5
07 4-7 play offs
08 4-7 play offs
09 7-4 play-offs
Then 73 straight losses wrong and lies again. You so full of it Boss Man. People are figuring you out. Bottom line what all of this prove except you got it bad where Cell King is involved. Get a life.

No one Did more with Less than Gay in MCHS History! Football Has never Been supported Like Basketball.
Top head coaches in McCreary History

Gay, Ralph Roberts(bb) and Stephens (bb), Boss Rob dad not Bad at Pine Knot Roscoe Denney
BossEric Wrote:Good point

Your Dad was Okay Bb coach at Pine Knot
Back to Thread with all The things I Hear 8-2 and Play-Off win Should be Our Expectation This year . I Think Ford and His staff Will get it Done . From 7-3 the next step is 8-2 with all the Players that are Coming back.
Wrangler Wrote:No one Did more with Less than Gay in MCHS History! Football Has never Been supported Like Basketball.

2006. Jack Arthur was the coach. KHSAA website
Gay needs the 5-5 record .

Gay has done more McCreary Football the only they he did was made it a joke. Ford has put some respect in the program in one year.

End of conversation, The bottom line nobody cares

Move on 2017 8-2 or 9-1.
Wrangler Wrote:8-2 and Play-Off win or Bust. I m starting to believe.

You shouldn't.
Nobody respects a team that drops out of district play.
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Hope you are right. It will be tough beating Casey, Bell and South Laurel. But hope you are right.:Thumbs:

Casey lost their 4yr starting QB, that's always hard to overcome. Stoney will have them ready but MC has the athletes this yr.

Bell isn't the Bell of old. MC takes it to them.

South Laurel's kids finally outplayed the coaching they were getting last year. If the head coach stays out of the way of his assistance and his players they may be hard to handle but I don't see that happening for long, giving MC the advantage
BossEric Wrote:2006. Jack Arthur was the coach. KHSAA website
Gay needs the 5-5 record .

Gay has done more McCreary Football the only they he did was made it a joke. Ford has put some respect in the program in one year.

End of conversation, The bottom line nobody cares

Move on 2017 8-2 or 9-1.

Gay is the best Football coach we Had And you are Right we should Fully expect Ford and His staff to deliver a an 8-2 , 9-1 season after going 7-3 And returning most of The Team . Anything less would Be a Disapointment.
CAN'T GET RIGHT Wrote:Casey lost their 4yr starting QB, that's always hard to overcome. Stoney will have them ready but MC has the athletes this yr.

Bell isn't the Bell of old. MC takes it to them.

South Laurel's kids finally outplayed the coaching they were getting last year. If the head coach stays out of the way of his assistance and his players they may be hard to handle but I don't see that happening for long, giving MC the advantage

Your right anything less Than 9-1 or 8-2 should be Considererd a Disapointment
Wrangler Wrote:2009 Greatest all time Raider history

I've got all the respect in the world for Coach Gay. He's a decent guy and a pretty sound coach. Another good guy/former coach for McCreary was Jamie Payne who I also respect no matter what anyone on here says about him. I wish those boys down there at McCreary success during the next season (2017). It would tickle me to see the kids at that school experience a (first?) district championship though I know it is a long shot.
For someone that is now calling for 8-2 or 9-1 seasons, you have surely changed how you crow Wrangler. Here's a quote from you early in THIS thread. "3-8 OR 4-7 At Best". You mouth about the team you supposedly support and then act like you're behind them. It makes me feel sorry for the real fans of the team.
Your continuous horn tooting about the 2009 McCreary team being the greatest of all time and how they would mop the floor with the current team is really something though. I just wondered where you were during the play on the link below when McCreary played Rockcastle that year. BTW....that is Watts laying on the ground at the end of the play.
Get behind your 2017 team Wrangler..... 2009 and Watts are long gone. Just pictures in a old high school yearbook.

NOW you can post your GTFO post like normal...:Shaking:
papagrit Wrote:I've got all the respect in the world for Coach Gay. He's a decent guy and a pretty sound coach. Another good guy/former coach for McCreary was Jamie Payne who I also respect no matter what anyone on here says about him. I wish those boys down there at McCreary success during the next season (2017). It would tickle me to see the kids at that school experience a (first?) district championship though I know it is a long shot.
For someone that is now calling for 8-2 or 9-1 seasons, you have surely changed how you crow Wrangler. Here's a quote from you early in THIS thread. "3-8 OR 4-7 At Best". You mouth about the team you supposedly support and then act like you're behind them. It makes me feel sorry for the real fans of the team.
Your continuous horn tooting about the 2009 McCreary team being the greatest of all time and how they would mop the floor with the current team is really something though. I just wondered where you were during the play on the link below when McCreary played Rockcastle that year. BTW....that is Watts laying on the ground at the end of the play.
Get behind your 2017 team Wrangler..... 2009 and Watts are long gone. Just pictures in a old high school yearbook.

Oh shut up and Worry about Your overrated Rocketts Who blew it Agianst Mercer This year . By the way we had 7 Starters out that Game you Showed or we would whooped your Boys if them Boys played. This is going to Hurt you More than it will Me but it is Time for you
To :gtfo:: rockcastle sucks
papagrit Wrote:I've got all the respect in the world for Coach Gay. He's a decent guy and a pretty sound coach. Another good guy/former coach for McCreary was Jamie Payne who I also respect no matter what anyone on here says about him. I wish those boys down there at McCreary success during the next season (2017). It would tickle me to see the kids at that school experience a (first?) district championship though I know it is a long shot.

By the Way 2009 was Gay's Team Not Payne . Payne did a lot in Off-Season but He stepped over Everyone Especially Marc Jones so They think he ran something but he Didn't Gay and Jones Did . Paynes true coaching ability showed in 2013 0-10 . So again GTFO . 2017 team Expectation is High 9-1 or Bust !
we finally have a Supt. that is making the lazy AD Jones support football because the Supt son plays so we are having a little more success , gay never had any of that Rob Jones fought him and the football team every Step of the Way, poor facilities and no support . If gay had support like Now it is no telling how Many more wins He would Have. Even so he has only in district winning season in Raier History
BossEric Wrote:Lapdog supporting his main man! You should be proud of his 14-92 record.

You better Hope Your little buddy delivers on That 8-2, 9-1 season . The Gang will be Watching !
http://www.mercurynews.com/wp-content/up...trophy.jpg

Found the pic when Wrangler got his trophy! Don't know why you're so negative toward this team. Since 1990 McCreary has won 60 games. That's 27 yrs worth of football- 2 winning seasons, 3 .500 seasons. The rest of the state has NO reason to show them respect but this team and coach is ready to prove them all wrong. Just like the starters did for your 09 team. Your condescending and patronizing this team on the other threads is not necessary. Be a real fan or YOU GTFO
Wrangler Wrote:By the Way 2009 was Gay's Team Not Payne . Payne did a lot in Off-Season but He stepped over Everyone Especially Marc Jones so They think he ran something but he Didn't Gay and Jones Did . Paynes true coaching ability showed in 2013 0-10 . So again GTFO . 2017 team Expectation is High 9-1 or Bust !

I delivered game film to Payne of Rock and Madison Southern playing in 09 or 10 before McCreary Central played them. Met the man near Somerset to give him the film. The guy is OK in my book. Rock didn't play Southern in 11 so it was 09 or 10. He must have had something to do with the team then because he was taking it back to McCreary for himself and Gay to review and prepare before playing Southern.
BTW...your incoherent babbling while you type is also really something. I'd say IF YOU PLAYED football at all.....you were really something in 09 as well. You win the cup. :1: You are something for the real fans of McCreary Central to be proud of down there.:ChairHit:
CAN'T GET RIGHT Wrote:http://www.mercurynews.com/wp-content/up...trophy.jpg

Found the pic when Wrangler got his trophy! Don't know why you're so negative toward this team. Since 1990 McCreary has won 60 games. That's 27 yrs worth of football- 2 winning seasons, 3 .500 seasons. The rest of the state has NO reason to show them respect but this team and coach is ready to prove them all wrong. Just like the starters did for your 09 team. Your condescending and patronizing this team on the other threads is not necessary. Be a real fan or YOU GTFO

That's The best you got ? :Clap: yawn , yawn
papagrit Wrote:I delivered game film to Payne of Rock and Madison Southern playing in 09 or 10 before McCreary Central played them. Met the man near Somerset to give him the film. The guy is OK in my book. Rock didn't play Southern in 11 so it was 09 or 10. He must have had something to do with the team then because he was taking it back to McCreary for himself and Gay to review and prepare before playing Southern.
BTW...your incoherent babbling while you type is also really something. I'd say IF YOU PLAYED football at all.....you were really something in 09 as well. You win the cup. :1: You are something for the real fans of McCreary Central to be proud of down there.:ChairHit:

:lame: Rockcastle sucks and so do yous :gtfo:
CAN'T GET RIGHT Wrote:http://www.mercurynews.com/wp-content/up...trophy.jpg

I didn't Get negative until Regiin 12 put the 2009 team Down.
Wrangler Wrote::lame: Rockcastle sucks and so do yous :gtfo:

:1: Rock may suck to you....but....you still take the prize for really being something. :1:
:moon:Confusednicker::moon:
Wrangler Wrote:I didn't Get negative until Regiin 12 put the 2009 team Down.

Fair enough but this team don't need naysayers. Don't need comparisons. Don't need doubters. Don't need any negativity.

What they do need is this county to get behind them. You should want them to be better than your team, last years seniors should want them to do better than last year. That's how you build tradition and a program. Helping the next team take the next step. Not looking back at the step you took. Granted to get where you're going it takes a bunch of steps, not just the one you took in 09 and the one in 16. And sometimes you slip but that's not when you brag about something that is long gone history.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15