Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: McCreary Central 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Spring Game over. I will say I'm impressed. Lot's of hard hitting and Players looked far ahead of last year. Hard Work staring to pay off. Congratulations to the Staff and Players on a good spring. Keep working hard and things will come together. Looking FWD to the new season. Go Raiders !!
Glad Spring Maroon and Gold game went good. Did not get to see it. How did linemen look and who was back up QB ?
Raiders getting ready to hop back into district play. They will be much better than when they left.
E's Army Wrote:Raiders getting ready to hop back into district play. They will be much better than when they left.

Yes they are getting ready for District Play. Corbin, Bell, Casey and Jackson Co. out of Dist. They have South Laurel, Perry Central, Lynn Camp, Harlan, Clinton Co. and Ft. Knox. Challenging Schedule for Raiders. I can see anything from 5-5 to 8-2 and a Play-Off win. Good Luck Raiders .
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Yes they are getting ready for District Play. Corbin, Bell, Casey and Jackson Co. out of Dist. They have South Laurel, Perry Central, Lynn Camp, Harlan, Clinton Co. and Ft. Knox. Challenging Schedule for Raiders. I can see anything from 5-5 to 8-2 and a Play-Off win. Good Luck Raiders .

I don't see them being better than 6-4. Hard to see them beating Corbin, Bell, CaseyX or Harlan
CoachNM0523 Wrote:I don't see them being better than 6-4. Hard to see them beating Corbin, Bell, CaseyX or Harlan

Could have beat Harlan last year, Casey will be down quite a bit from last Could be a real nice year for Raiders, Confusedhh:
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Yes they are getting ready for District Play. Corbin, Bell, Casey and Jackson Co. out of Dist. They have South Laurel, Perry Central, Lynn Camp, Harlan, Clinton Co. and Ft. Knox. Challenging Schedule for Raiders. I can see anything from 5-5 to 8-2 and a Play-Off win. Good Luck Raiders .

CoachNM0523 Wrote:I don't see them being better than 6-4. Hard to see them beating Corbin, Bell, CaseyX or Harlan

no way you all beat South Laurel. Gave us a good game at rockcastle last year till late in 3rd quarter
diceman Wrote:no way you all beat South Laurel. Gave us a good game at rockcastle last year till late in 3rd quarter

The coach at South Laurel really motivates his team. I was surprised by them last year .
pjdoug Wrote:The coach at South Laurel really motivates his team. I was surprised by them last year .

They always have some really good athletes. Im shocked that McCreary is even playing them.
diceman Wrote:They always have some really good athletes. Im shocked that McCreary is even playing them.
The Cardinals will be some tough competition for sure .

Agree with Corbin, Bell will be better, we will see. Casey can not be as good as they were last season. Harlan has a new Coach and will not be as good. South Laurel will be good. Could be a good year for raiders !!!
diceman Wrote:no way you all beat South Laurel. Gave us a good game at rockcastle last year till late in 3rd quarter

Never say never, This is a good group of kids. 32 Jr's, and Sr's. Who think they can play with anyone. Time will tell. Got a Huge Line and a RB who Avg, 220 yds a game last season. Good Luck Raiders.TongueirateShoTongueirateSho
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Never say never, This is a good group of kids. 32 Jr's, and Sr's. Who think they can play with anyone. Time will tell. Got a Huge Line and a RB who Avg, 220 yds a game last season. Good Luck Raiders.TongueirateShoTongueirateSho

Coach Ford has this bunch thinking they are going to win. Go Raiders :TongueirateShoTongueirateSho
I'll agree the guy there now seems to have them buying it. Doesn't seem they've ever had a coach before that's been able to do that. Kudos to a rising program.
ProudPanther Wrote:I'll agree the guy there now seems to have them buying it. Doesn't seem they've ever had a coach before that's been able to do that. Kudos to a rising program.

Clinton Gay and Boazman were Better than Ford . Last years Team was Bozman's Team . crooked administration screwed him over like Gay . with that said This team Should win Seven games .
pjdoug Wrote:The Cardinals will be some tough competition for sure .

you are a funny guy. the only competition on Raider SKED is Corbin . cant see anyone else competing with Them they are that Good just ask them Confusedinglepar
Cellking Wrote:Coach Ford has this bunch thinking they are going to win. Go Raiders :TongueirateShoTongueirateSho

if u ask him he Will tell you 9-1 at Worst . I hope The boys Live up to it .I hope so. Good Luck!
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Never say never, This is a good group of kids. 32 Jr's, and Sr's. Who think they can play with anyone. Time will tell. Got a Huge Line and a RB who Avg, 220 yds a game last season. Good Luck Raiders.TongueirateShoTongueirateSho

coach gay and Bozmen would win a district and Region with this Group of players :rockon:

rockcastle sucked last yr. underachieved . SL is not competition for this Raider team. we are not the old Raiders we have Been waiting 6 years for This Group to be seniors.
pjdoug Wrote:The Cardinals will be some tough competition for sure .

for jelico maybe but not us

the only team You listed That will give us Competition is corbin. bell glory days are over, casey is one hit wonder and Harlan give me a break .
Folks your talking about McCreary Co.
1 district win!!! Mark it down and will not play 500 outside district.. I don't care if Nick saban takes the job!
4-6 maybe!
What the people don't understand is that 99% of teams that played McCreary just showed up and won. When teams are focused and mentally ready to play the Raiders it will be bad for them.
Bobcat4years Wrote:Folks your talking about McCreary Co.
1 district win!!! Mark it down and will not play 500 outside district.. I don't care if Nick saban takes the job!
4-6 maybe!
What the people don't understand is that 99% of teams that played McCreary just showed up and won. When teams are focused and mentally ready to play the Raiders it will be bad for them.

we wnet 7-3 and Bell 4-7 . we will smack you Guys in the Mouth next Year. if casey county can beat you Guys we Sure will . your glory years are past .TongueirateSho

if they think they can I'm sure they can Smile
Wrangler Wrote:for jelico maybe but not us

Jellico would go through you like a dose of salts .
Wrangler Wrote:we wnet 7-3 and Bell 4-7 . we will smack you Guys in the Mouth next Year. if casey county can beat you Guys we Sure will . your glory years are past .TongueirateSho

^ Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:Jellico would go through you like a dose of salts .

we would SPot Jelico 28 and still Win they are as weak As your Posts TongueirateSho
ProudPanther Wrote:I'll agree the guy there now seems to have them buying it. Doesn't seem they've ever had a coach before that's been able to do that. Kudos to a rising program.

they Haven't? Clinton Gay went 7-3 in District play Stay off our Board if you Don't know what You are Talking about TongueirateShoTongueirateSho
Cellking Wrote:Coach Ford has this bunch thinking they are going to win. Go Raiders :TongueirateShoTongueirateSho

first time since Coach gay though Bozeman Deserves some Credit.
Wrangler Wrote:we would SPot Jelico 28 and still Win they are as weak As your Posts TongueirateSho

You have no shot against The Blue Devils .
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15