Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin at Knox central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thoughts and predictions
Tour bus coming to Knox County......Sorry Knox just the way it is with 64SUR :Cheerlead

Corbin 35
Knox Central 14
Corbin by 28
Corbin 27
Knox 14
I really hate to say this, Knox just hasn't found itself on offense this year. Can't see them hanging with the hounds.
Corbin 21
Knox 7
I think after last years beatdown by KC, and considering Corbin is probably gonna be putting a running clock on someone in the first round of the playoffs next week, Haddix will leave his starters in most of the way, and Corbin wins 35-7.
Be a close game..... touchdown or 2, hounds win tho
Hounds by 14.
I like Corbin in this one by at least 21
Hounds 28-14
It has been a sad year for the simple reason KC has been in every game. Moved the ball well on every team and played solid defense all year. Our red zone percentage is terrible. Most want to blame our senior QB which is rediculous. Jaxon is excellent. Being successful at that crazy position relies on line, play calling, receivers, and more. Any of those fail and you look terrible. And frankly KC is a hard place to look good at QB. We are a run first offense. All the haters should try the job. Might be a little less inclined to blame.

As for Friday night Corbin certainly is the heavy favorite. I hope they get on social media running them cake eaters like they did last year and help solidify a team that has not played a single game to their actual potential. But I'm guessing they learned that lesson pretty well after last year.
KC needs to be careful about running their cornbread feeders. This game could flip from last year.
Football1 Wrote:It has been a sad year for the simple reason KC has been in every game. Moved the ball well on every team and played solid defense all year. Our red zone percentage is terrible. Most want to blame our senior QB which is rediculous. Jaxon is excellent. Being successful at that crazy position relies on line, play calling, receivers, and more. Any of those fail and you look terrible. And frankly KC is a hard place to look good at QB. We are a run first offense. All the haters should try the job. Might be a little less inclined to blame.

As for Friday night Corbin certainly is the heavy favorite. I hope they get on social media running them cake eaters like they did last year and help solidify a team that has not played a single game to their actual potential. But I'm guessing they learned that lesson pretty well after last year.

Knox County hit the lottery last year against Corbin Football1......Don't know if you have noticedConfusederiously: but this is a payback tour year for Corbin, I was being kind on my prediction. Confusederiously:
Your posts continue to be a little feisty!!!

Must've had a good day at Keeneland!
Granny Bear Wrote:Your posts continue to be a little feisty!!!

Must've had a good day at Keeneland!

Been a good week for me Granny Bear at Keeneland and Redmile off track. :Cheerlead
True. We got some good bounces last year. And it was a great win no matter what happens this year. We have not played to our potential in the slightest. Corbin has had a great year. I will be pulling for the Hounds to beat Belfry.

I still hope those Hounds feed the fire with some smack talk on the various feeds. Our guys unfortunately spend too much time giving each other hell. If they could get all that angst pointed at someone in a different colored jersey we might might have a different outcome on Friday nights.
Panthers playing at home has to give you an edge, too!
We will get the best game Knox has played this year. This game depends on which offensive line shows up. If they bring their A game then I say it's 28-7 hounds on top. If the o-line shows up like they did against mayfield, bell, and Casey. It'll be 14-7 hounds on top but could go either way. I don't think knox lost a whole lot last year, so it stands to reason that they'll present a lot of problems.
Knox's QB is a good athlete but he is no QB. Knox better not be expecting to play the same team that they did last year. The hounds are a completely different team this year. Corbin's revenge tour isn't over yet. Sorry Knox.

Corbin-35
Knox -7
FootballJunky2016 Wrote:Knox's QB is a good athlete but he is no QB. Knox better not be expecting to play the same team that they did last year. The hounds are a completely different team this year. Corbin's revenge tour isn't over yet. Sorry Knox.

Corbin-35
Knox -7
To call #7 "no QB" is to reveal your true lack of understanding of that position. That young man has put up great numbers both running and passing the ball since he came to KC. Beyond numbers, he leads by example in his faith, his academics, and his work ethic.

When you play QB the spotlight is on you. But all the things that happen in the darkness around you decide your outcome as much as your own effort. QB's get nonsense from outsiders and their own teammates. People love to blame. And they are a handy target.
Hounds by 20
Football1 Wrote:To call #7 "no QB" is to reveal your true lack of understanding of that position. That young man has put up great numbers both running and passing the ball since he came to KC. Beyond numbers, he leads by example in his faith, his academics, and his work ethic.

When you play QB the spotlight is on you. But all the things that happen in the darkness around you decide your outcome as much as your own effort. QB's get nonsense from outsiders and their own teammates. People love to blame. And they are a handy target.

Curious to see what his great numbers are? Can you post them? He doesn't pass the eye test to me.

I think the hounds are playing well and KC seems to be struggling to score. I do however think KC is a HUGE match-up problem if they decide to do what they do best. We will see.
Corbin 28-21
Corbin 28 Knox 14
I'll throw the KC panthers some love, but, no prediction as I jinx every team I predict. Good luck to KC against Corbin. Hope you suprise the hounds and Haddix. With this game not being a district game for either team, it might be good for Corbin to take a loss and make them hungrier going into the playoffs. I hope all get out healthy and the SE Kentucky teams are ready to go come playoff time.
Corbin - 28

Knox Central - 14
Too much Cam. Corbin by 17
Corbin by far the best team. But they were last year too. I wouldn't count out a KC upset victory, but i wouldn't bet on it either.
Football1 Wrote:To call #7 "no QB" is to reveal your true lack of understanding of that position. That young man has put up great numbers both running and passing the ball since he came to KC. Beyond numbers, he leads by example in his faith, his academics, and his work ethic.

I agree with you. The QB is blamed too often when things arent clicking, but footballs a team game and if other positions are not doing their job, doesnt matter what the QB does. Hope to see KC get it together for a playoff run.
21-7 Corbin

Knox will play Defense at a high level. Just not sure they can put it in the endzone on the Hounds.
Pages: 1 2 3