Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin at Knox central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
EKUAlum05 Wrote:21-7 Corbin

Knox will play Defense at a high level. Just not sure they can put it in the endzone on the Hounds.

I think that is a pretty good prediction. Pretty talented guys coaching the defense. Offense has been pretty bad 2 of the 3 games I have seen.
all the blame for this years bad record falls on kc coach playing kids in wrong positions bad play calling when youre in the red zone three times and still come out with nothing its something wrong #44 never touched the ball nomore than 3 times in the second half but hes the coach not me good luck kc against corbin
Yet another game where starters will most likely be rested for a good portion of the game, at least for Corbin anyways. It's always tough to predict these games in the last week of the regular season. I can't see Corbin possibly losing this game, but I know Coach Haddix would take a loss in a meaningless game over a possible injury to a key starter.

Corbin - 20

Knox Central - 12
Corbin will not rest the starters. They didn't against Casey anyways.
No one will rest starters in this game. Yes it doesn't mean anything but pride and no coach wants to lose to rival down the road. You will see the best from each team and coach til game is decided.
HighViz Wrote:Corbin will not rest the starters. They didn't against Casey anyways.

Why would they rest starters against Casey when homefield throughout the playoffs were on the line.
Two very solid football teams. Sizemore gives Corbin the advantage.
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Yet another game where starters will most likely be rested for a good portion of the game, at least for Corbin anyways. It's always tough to predict these games in the last week of the regular season. I can't see Corbin possibly losing this game, but I know Coach Haddix would take a loss in a meaningless game over a possible injury to a key starter.

Corbin - 20

Knox Central - 12

LeeCoUKFan one thing for sure I can tell the posters on BGR, Coach Haddix want rests his starters in a payback tour year, unless he is up 21-28 going in the 4th quarter and I don't see know rest for the Redhounds in this one.....maybe next week in playoff.....:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
We're talking high school football. I'd be highly surprised to see starters rested for Corbin when the next two weeks their starters will be out before halftime. And idk how everyone can be so against the QB from Knox when all they do is run the ball.
Corbin 34 - Knox 14
CoachNM0523 Wrote:We're talking high school football. I'd be highly surprised to see starters rested for Corbin when the next two weeks their starters will be out before halftime. And idk how everyone can be so against the QB from Knox when all they do is run the ball.

You haven't watched them lately. All they do is throw.
CoachNM0523 Wrote:We're talking high school football. I'd be highly surprised to see starters rested for Corbin when the next two weeks their starters will be out before halftime. And idk how everyone can be so against the QB from Knox when all they do is run the ball.

My opinion don't count much but I'm glad to see knox County passing more....If you want to make a run in playoffs you haveto have a passing game. Confusederiously:
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Yet another game where starters will most likely be rested for a good portion of the game, at least for Corbin anyways. It's always tough to predict these games in the last week of the regular season. I can't see Corbin possibly losing this game, but I know Coach Haddix would take a loss in a meaningless game over a possible injury to a key starter.

Corbin - 20

Knox Central - 12

If that is the case fire him now. But, I do not believe that for a minute. Starters will play all the way unless it gets out of hand either way. Next weeks playoff game will be a joke so plenty of time to rest. This isn't the NFL, and Haddix doesn't want to get his butt beat like last year. So expect the best from both.
My big buddy Gary tells me that you will see a QB change. QB has been moved to outside LB. Campbell kids will get the call..
Knox has several out Friday because of injury.. #5,32,8 all are good players.
ArchieAdams Wrote:You haven't watched them lately. All they do is throw.

You're right then. I haven't seen them since the first of the season when I watched a couple of their games.
Corbin 42-7
4 starters who play both ways will be out Friday night for KC. Like losing 9 players when you consider special teams.
Tickets goes on sale at noon today at 12..00 Payback tour coming to Knox County 7.30 pm Friday night. Big Grinrums02:Big Grinrums02:Big Grinrums02:Big Grinrums02:Big Grinrums02:Big Grinrums02:
knox fan Wrote:all the blame for this years bad record falls on kc coach playing kids in wrong positions bad play calling when youre in the red zone three times and still come out with nothing its something wrong #44 never touched the ball nomore than 3 times in the second half but hes the coach not me good luck kc against corbin

so they need a new coach?
E's Army Wrote:Two very solid football teams. Sizemore gives Corbin the advantage.

Knox Central is not a very solid team.
Corbin by 10 or more.
The Redhounds have too much. Corbin wins 27-7.
Good game
hchs fan Wrote:Good game

:what:
Yeah 64 I am not really sure how this game will turn out I believe like Harlan county vs bell county game this Corbin vs Knox central could be possbly good game
If there was ever a year where Corbin could win big this is it. Literally coming to the game limping with 4 starters who play both ways out. Plus some QB controversy and a big lack of cohesion among the players creates a hole the size of a semi for the hounds to drive through...

Even with all that, we can win. Just have to do what we have not done all year. Punch it in in the red zone, no dumb penalties.
Football1 Wrote:If there was ever a year where Corbin could win big this is it. Literally coming to the game limping with 4 starters who play both ways out. Plus some QB controversy and a big lack of cohesion among the players creates a hole the size of a semi for the hounds to drive through...

Even with all that, we can win. Just have to do what we have not done all year. Punch it in in the red zone, no dumb penalties.

Mr. Diamond in the Rough, I think you're a good man even if i talk trash with you sometimes.
I'm hearing that there has been some private meetings and will see change at the helm..
Prayer's going out to Knox community. Just found out a young lady close to the knox program lost her life to soon.
After a disappointing year this will be Knox's super bowl and they will play their hearts out! GO REDHOUNDS
Pages: 1 2 3