Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville-77 Allen Central-63 (15th All "A" Championship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Allen Central was never really in this one, great game for Paintsville. Ferguson led the Tigers with 24 and Slone followed with 20. I think Martin led the Rebels but im not sure. Congrats Paintsville.
Congrats Paintsville, best of luck at state, you should win a few down there.
Good job Tigers!!! Now lets to Rich and bring back a 1 A title. :letsparty :popcorn:
Congrats and Good Luck Tigers!!!
Good win for the Tigers, actually held a big lead for once.

Good luck at state.
Tonight was Van's comin out party, and what a better time for it to happen, just hope he keeps it up. Paintsville could have won this game by 30 IMO. This was the first time I had seen the Collins kid play, I was impressed. The Martin kid is a different story. IDK what it was but he might as well have not even been in the game in the 1st half, he came around a bit in the 2nd half. Paintsville is gonna have to get stronger both mentally and physically.
CONGRATS TO THE TIGERS!! They came out and played hard and for once increased the lead (with the starters) late in the game instead of losing steam!

Congrats to Landon, Van, JD, Blake and Grimm and the rest of the Tigers on a well played game. And it was good to see BMR showing some enthusiasm tonight!! Good job guys and good luck in Richmond!
congrats tigers you all played great
i would have loved to seen allen central win... but i guess i get a constanlation prize with no school....i know it doesnt make any sense lol long story...dont ask
It looks like the only team that actually challenged mighty PHS this year in the all "A" was SF. Its a good thing they are having a down year, or else their "wake up call" would have been devasting to the 15th. Watch out for Elliott, they are out to prove something this year and I doubt if they will let Mike and Todd call after hanging out.
Nice win Tigers...Good luck in Richmond!!
If anyone is on Foothills Cable system channel 74 (Pikeville) is replaying the game now.
Congrats Tigers!!!!!!!!
I have a question about P'ville's coaching staff, who are all of the assistants coaches there are 8 men sitting on the bench next to BMR?
Congrats Paintsville. Represent the 15th well at EKU.
Congrats to Paintsville! They put it away early and didn't give the Rebels a chance to get back in the game. Congrats to Allen Central for getting to the championship game. They played hard but just caught a Paintsville team that finally put it together for 4 quarters. It was also nice to see Vans "coming out" party. The only thing missing was a dunk, too bad he got fouled going down the lane. If he plays like that, they can win it in Richmond next week.
Congrats Tigers nice win but did anyone watch this Blake Bundy just said on Sports OT "we will win the title uncontested" he is dumber than he looks
The Fan Wrote:Congrats Tigers nice win but did anyone watch this Blake Bundy just said on Sports OT "we will win the title uncontested" he is dumber than he looks

He was just goofing around. LOL! As soon as he said it he started laughing! At least finish the WHOLE story. It was kinda funny! Go Tigers!
Yeah, it was kinda funny when Blake said that. He's always goofing around. As for the game, Paintsville played one of the best games, I thought, I've seen them play all year. Van was on fire tonight, and everyone played well. Congrats to Paintsville on the win.
Made me proud to be a fan tonight!!! WAY TO GO TIGERS!!!
Congrats Tigers!!!!
Congrats Paintsville, I knew you'd pull it off.
Ferguson had an awesome game!

Good Job tonight Tigers! Take your 'A' game down to state and bring home a Class 'A' State Title!!!!!
Panther Thunder Wrote:i would have loved to seen allen central win... but i guess i get a constanlation prize with no school....i know it doesnt make any sense lol long story...dont ask

It makes perfect since now. Who at PHS wears Pikeville clothing, hates PHS, but is a student! See you Monday in 1st period!
#1TigerFan Wrote:It makes perfect since now. Who at PHS wears Pikeville clothing, hates PHS, but is a student! See you Monday in 1st period!

Agreed I saw he and his little brother wearing their sweat shirts and in the Panthers Cheering section rooting for them and they both go to Paintsville. WRONG!
Dont get me wrong right now paintsville and shelby valley are the class of the
15th so I am not putting them down ,but why in the world does BMR have 8 people sitting on his bench can somebody from paintsville tell us what purpose does each serve?
The Fan Wrote:Dont get me wrong right now paintsville and shelby valley are the class of the
15th so I am not putting them down ,but why in the world does BMR have 8 people sitting on his bench can somebody from paintsville tell us what purpose does each serve?

He doesn't have eight assistant coaches.

Coach VanHoose, Coach Ratliff, Coach Belcher, Coach Daniels, Coach J

The other guy that sits on the bench is a stat keeper

The other on the bench tonight was Coach Runyon's lil bro Jerry Thomas.
The Fan Wrote:Dont get me wrong right now paintsville and shelby valley are the class of the

Each coach watches a different aspect of the game. That is why they always get together on time out to discuss what they see. Then they pass it on to the team. If it bothers you so much, just look at your own bench and find something else to gripe about. LOL!
Congrats Paintsville
OffTheHook Wrote:Each coach watches a different aspect of the game. That is why they always get together on time out to discuss what they see. Then they pass it on to the team. If it bothers you so much, just look at your own bench and find something else to gripe about. LOL!
If you understood what you read you would see I was not gripping I even said I was not putting them down .I was just curious what they did,also get help for the dyslexia you will better understand things you read.
Pages: 1 2