Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville-77 Allen Central-63 (15th All "A" Championship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Congrats Paintsville.
The Fan Wrote:If you understood what you read you would see I was not gripping I even said I was not putting them down .I was just curious what they did,also get help for the dyslexia you will better understand things you read.

It just seemed that way. Because you were dissing Paintsville on another thread and then I come to this one and you are poking at them again. Just going off observation here.
Congrats Paintsville on hosting a great tourney and super congrats on the win!!!
UnderArmour24 Wrote:Allen Central was never really in this one, great game for Paintsville. Ferguson led the Tigers with 24 and Slone followed with 20. I think Martin led the Rebels but im not sure. Congrats Paintsville.
Ferguson had 25 and Slone had 24!
Best overall game I think I have seen them play this season. Best of luck against Elliott
Old School Wrote:I have a question about P'ville's coaching staff, who are all of the assistants coaches there are 8 men sitting on the bench next to BMR?
I am sure vanhoose will let us all know. He has an answer for every other thread on here that is the least bit negative about the tigers.
Oh well congrats tigers and good luck in Richmond. Will be there rooting you on.
congrats paintsville
The Fan Wrote:Congrats Tigers nice win but did anyone watch this Blake Bundy just said on Sports OT "we will win the title uncontested" he is dumber than he looks

LOL...just get over it. Paintsville won and proved they were the best team in the tournament. If you win and get air time, why not say what's on your mind. Was it a bold statement, yes...but I think they can back it up as long as they play their best night in and night out. They should've won this ball game by 30 points easily, but slacked off towards the end. Congrats to the Tigers on the victory and good luck in Richmond.
Paintsville has always been known to have a lot of coaches on their bench. I don't think there is a limit so what does it matter. The only problem that I can see with it, is that when they play at home their bench stretches down and accross until some of their players are almost under the basket!!
BLUEGRASS-RULES Wrote:I am sure vanhoose will let us all know. He has an answer for every other thread on here that is the least bit negative about the tigers.

Apparently that bothers you - is that why you are so negative. Let some sunshine in your life!!
I thought this would be a good game but the Tigers really wanted this one. Congrats and best of luck in Richmond, bring the title to the 15th.
J. R. VanHoose Wrote:Apparently that bothers you - is that why you are so negative. Let some sunshine in your life!!
Nah doesnt bother me a bit. You have an answer for everything. I guess you dont have one for this. Dang i have tried to let some sunshine in my life today but dang it had been snowing allday LOL. I do find your info to be very informing and do enjoy reading it along with everyone else.
BLUEGRASS-RULES Wrote:Nah doesnt bother me a bit. You have an answer for everything. I guess you dont have one for this. Dang i have tried to let some sunshine in my life today but dang it had been snowing allday LOL. I do find your info to be very informing and do enjoy reading it along with everyone else.

You are right, I have no answer for the question, I just do my part (post play and rebounding) and worry about that. It has been snowing a lot today, but the sun has come out a few times in Paintsville. Glad you enjoy the posts!!
J. R. VanHoose Wrote:You are right, I have no answer for the question, I just do my part (post play and rebounding) and worry about that. It has been snowing a lot today, but the sun has come out a few times in Paintsville. Glad you enjoy the posts!!
And a fine job the tigers do with what you have to work with. these kids really do well on the rebounding part. But post play is another thing LOL. didn't mean anything derogatory J.R.
Congrats to the Tigers and good luck this week at Richmond!
-STAT- Wrote:And a fine job the tigers do with what you have to work with. these kids really do well on the rebounding part. But post play is another thing LOL. didn't mean anything derogatory J.R.

As for post play....jmo, but a lot say we have trouble against size...sometimes we do....ask South Laurel how much trouble we had against them. i actually think our post game has improved dramatically over the year...It is seldom we play anyone smaller, but we have held our ground with everybody....including very big teams.
congrats to paintsville
The Fan Wrote:Congrats Tigers nice win but did anyone watch this Blake Bundy just said on Sports OT "we will win the title uncontested" he is dumber than he looks

Hey Fan, he also said "thats just my opinion".
He was having fun, enjoying the win, that is how he is. We all love him and his humor. By the way, we all think he is a handsome fellow. Grow up.
Panther Thunder Wrote:i would have loved to seen allen central win... but i guess i get a constanlation prize with no school....i know it doesnt make any sense lol long story...dont ask

Dude, why do you even go to Paintsville?? If you are a true Panther then why not go to Pikeville?? I sure wouldn't go to a school that I didn't want to go to.
Congrats Pville. Im sure you will represent the 15th well!
Pages: 1 2