Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher County Central 65 Breathitt County 53
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not sure of the score, I think it was around 12. LCC was up the entire game and got up by 18 at one point. Great game Cougars...
Congrats Cougars not a great upset LCC was at home and can play well at times. Breathitt hadn't faced the stiffest competition up to this point. This will hlp breathitt come tourny time.
LCC 65- Breathitt Co. 53
Breathitt beat Hazard, and if I have heard right..Hazard is a pretty good basketball team!
Congrats LCC.
Congrats to LCC! Just shows you that NO ONE has a guarantee to Rupp this year!
Breathitt

Hollan 22 points
Hays 12 pts 9 rebs
Smith 9 pts 4 assists

LCC
c. Adams 15 pts
Blair 13 pts 9 rebs. 7 assists
Sexton 11 pts 9 rebs

Breathitt co 20-59 fg's 33.9%
LCC 24-44 54.5%

Breathitt Co 8 13 10 22 53
LCC 14 15 18 18 65
Congrats LCC
speechless..........congrats to lcc
I attended this game, and I have to say it is one of the better games I have seen LCC play in a while! Coach Justice must have given one heck of a pep talk before the game! I had this game figured totally opposite then the outcome!

Congrats to the Cougars!!!
JOBAKKA Wrote:Congrats Cougars not a great upset LCC was at home and can play well at times. Breathitt hadn't faced the stiffest competition up to this point. This will hlp breathitt come tourny time.
not a great upset?????? you are joking aren't you. the 10th ranked team in the region beats the 3rd ranked team by 12, and gets their first win against a highly ranked team this year. what you are actually saying is that breathit is a little overrated with that unreal record they have and i agree with you, taking nothing away from lcc, this is a great win for their program and should give them much confidence for the remainder of the season. CONGATULATIONS LETCHER COUNTY CENTRAL
A BIG WIN for Coach Justice when his team needed it most. Really think this is a turnaround game for the Cougars! Devin Blair is such a player and floor leader!
Breathitt might e a little overrated but with only one loss up until now they had to be rated where they were. They're still a good team, but a little young to handle the pressure of winning in an atmosphere like the new LCC gym.
Love the new scorers tables at LCC with the rotating adds. They done it right when they made that place! An idea I was thinking about, in which something that you never see is sending workers in the isles selling drinks and popcorn and such. The atmosphere and facilities at an LCC game are better than most colleges!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Love the new scorers tables at LCC with the rotating adds. They done it right when they made that place! An idea I was thinking about, in which something that you never see is sending workers in the isles selling drinks and popcorn and such. The atmosphere and facilities at an LCC game are better than most colleges!
Yep, everything is nice with the basketball and football facilities.
Now if only the powers that be would be fair to the other sports, like baseball and softball, and build them some fields. It's my understanding that the baseball team is going to have to play their games at the old Fleming Neon field. OUCH! Evidently there's a higher stander set for football and basketball players at LCC than the baseball and softball kids. Parents should be upset imo.
I agree about the fields as I am a baseball fanatic! Not even been touched! I think the baseball field's infield should be turf! And I think there is NO WAY that you can put a baseball field in the spot that has been chosen. ANyways I will hush about this since it is about the LCC/Breathitt game, lol..Could talk about this for HOURS!
Wow, congrats LCC.
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:Yep, everything is nice with the basketball and football facilities.
Now if only the powers that be would be fair to the other sports, like baseball and softball, and build them some fields. It's my understanding that the baseball team is going to have to play their games at the old Fleming Neon field. OUCH! Evidently there's a higher stander set for football and basketball players at LCC than the baseball and softball kids. Parents should be upset imo.

i was thinking the same thing, because i know the baseball game didn't have any home games this year. but i also heard they were building a baseball and softball may be wrong just thought i heard someone say it. Anyways congrats LCC on the big win.
Nice win for LCC
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Love the new scorers tables at LCC with the rotating adds. They done it right when they made that place! An idea I was thinking about, in which something that you never see is sending workers in the isles selling drinks and popcorn and such. The atmosphere and facilities at an LCC game are better than most colleges!
playboy, i must say that i totally agree with you for the first time. good post
LOL, thanks The Doctor....
Congrats LCC, huge upset.
this isnt a upset at all, its not like LCC is below the bottom of the region, they can play with any team in the region, they are 8-11, they have beat Lee County, Leslie County and Cordia, and Breathitt may be 18-1, but that doesnt mean anything, other than the Hazard game, the best team they have beat being Buckhorn, they may have 25 wins come 14th region tourney time, but they will have alot of trouble with Perry, June Buchanan
Congrats LCC
Congrats LCC
Doing this w/out there best player in Charlie Banks also!!!
good game LCC..
windmill Wrote:this isnt a upset at all, its not like LCC is below the bottom of the region, they can play with any team in the region, they are 8-11, they have beat Lee County, Leslie County and Cordia, and Breathitt may be 18-1, but that doesnt mean anything, other than the Hazard game, the best team they have beat being Buckhorn, they may have 25 wins come 14th region tourney time, but they will have alot of trouble with Perry, June Buchanan
this definitely an upset sir, dont kid yourself
Congrats LCC
Congrats LCC.
Pages: 1 2