Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher County Central 65 Breathitt County 53
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
windmill Wrote:this isnt a upset at all, its not like LCC is below the bottom of the region, they can play with any team in the region, they are 8-11, they have beat Lee County, Leslie County and Cordia, and Breathitt may be 18-1, but that doesnt mean anything, other than the Hazard game, the best team they have beat being Buckhorn, they may have 25 wins come 14th region tourney time, but they will have alot of trouble with Perry, June Buchanan

I agree, they have played a tough schedule and they will reap the benefits after adjusting with Banks being out.
The Doctor Wrote:this definitely an upset sir, dont kid yourself

this is not an upset, at all, it isnt like Letcher Central is 4-13 or something, they are a good team, and IMO better than Breathitt, I know Breathitt is 18-2 or whatever, but records mean nothing, they are just numbers, I mean sure they are good, but they dont mean anything, a team could be 20-0 and loose to a team thats 4-16, this isnt an upset though, Letcher has beat some very good teams, and Breathitt will continue to have games like these when they play teams better than the ones they have been playing, Breathitt is good, but Letcher IMO is better, and when Banks comes back, they will be better, this isnt an upset at all
Raymond Justice Jr. is a heck of a coach..
A good coach always gives his team a chance to win any game
I agree! He has a system and he will stick to it regardless!
congrats to the cougars, it was a much needed win-= that will sail the cougars on to this thursday night (Feb.1) when they play the cavs of jenkins-= Good Luck Cougars.
Pages: 1 2