Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What do you think?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
the other day me and some friends were talking about this topic
do you think ppl are born gay or do you think its a choice they make
i really couldnt come up with an answer myself but i wanna know what you all think
im really not down with homo's but if its something they cant help then ppl should be more understandable of them
They are born gay. How could anyone make it a choice? Why would someone choose to be oppressed by our society??? No one, that's why I believe it is not a choice.
I agree! What about bisexuals though?
ah i think there are some born that way but i still think that some chose it aswell
Listen to this one then; you open a company called the Arse Tickler's ****** Fan Club. You take an advert in the back page of some gay mag, advertising the latest in arse-intruding dildos, sell it a bit with, er... I dunno, "does what no other dildo can do until now", latest and greatest in sexual technology. Guaranteed results or money back, all that bollocks. These dills cost twenty-five each; a snip for all the pleasure they are going to give the recipients. They send a cheque to the company name, nothing offensive, er, Bobbie's Bits or something, for twenty-five. You put these in the bank for two weeks and let them clear. Now this is the clever bit. Then you send back the cheques for twenty-five pounds from the real company name, Arse Tickler's ****** Fan Club, saying sorry, we couldn't get the supply from America, they have sold out. Now you see how many of the people cash those cheques; not a single soul, because who wants his bank manager to know he tickles arses when he is not paying in cheques!
a quote from lock stock and 2 smoking barrels

Posted Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:02 am:

I think we should all try to get along!!
heck y would someone wanna b retarded oh my lol but bis lol on the other hand some are born some choose
i too think some are born that way and some choose to be that way
but i think its just sick that anyone would want to be that way!
I agree
i hope all people do
unless they are gay...
this is true
yeap!
lol
haha yea
i aint one of em ok now
Both!
i wonder what determines kids being born like that...
i dont think u are born that away becuase why would god create a ^*^* child or person it is by choice in the bible it says that is a sin so why would god create a sin? think about it that way
God didn't create sin, the devil did. And Adam and Eve let sin into this world. You're killin' me ba11er.

The person isn't a sin, if YOU READ THE BIBLE, you will know that we are all born into sin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
good post GF

i however do not think ppl are born this way
very good post GF
im still thinking its both tho...
nothing has convinced me yet to think otherwise
very veyr very good point
it was a very nice point
I agree
I think they decide to be.. the peole they're around when they're little could help them decide
true
shew this is a great debate lol
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:I think they decide to be.. the peole they're around when they're little could help them decide

I agree.
Who told you that?
i know someone that showed an attraction to the same sex at a very early age. growing up we were not shown homosexuals on television so how would this child be attracted to the same sex not knowing what being gay even was? i agree with the godfather's point of why would someone pick to be gay knowing what kind of hardships that they would have to face in society?
well good point... i for one do go to school with someone who has told some that he is gay and the guys never ever talk to him, which is wrong but no one wants to be around someone that they think may have an sexual attraction to them!
I honestly don't believe that people are born gay. However I do think some people blow it out of proportion that every gay guy is goin to be attracted to them (if it is a guy). I still believe it's wrong. But i don't think a gay guy is going to be attracted to every guy they go to school with just because..
Pages: 1 2