Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What do you think?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i realize that and all but wouldnt you be afraid of the possibillity of someone of the same sex being attracted to you?
I do believe people can be born gay and some people can become gay due to their environment. But for the most part, I dont think its a conscious choice in which a person one day just says, Hey I want to be gay.

I think genetics can play a role and people can be born with the wrong amount of hormones and body parts. While I person may look like one sex on the outside they may have something different on the inside...
dirty30 Wrote:i realize that and all but wouldnt you be afraid of the possibillity of someone of the same sex being attracted to you?

No.. Just because they are attracted to me doesn't mean I have to be attracted back. I mean it's the same principle as if a really ugly girl was attracted to you.. Would that scare ya? No. or at least i hope not.
I really don't know ........ and it is a good point GF but what about the fact of the Bible also saying God gives us free will .......... and I do think the enviroment may play some factor into it ....... I also wonder sometimes if it isn't sort of a disease, like alcholism ......... not really born that way but enviromental factors that create an addiction ..... sort of like they can't help themselves. Just a thought.
Also? You are curious about sometimes if it is not sort of a disease like alcholism.
dirty30 Wrote:the other day me and some friends were talking about this topic
do you think ppl are born or do you think its a choice they make
i really couldnt come up with an answer myself but i wanna know what you all think
im really not down with 's but if its something they cant help then ppl should be more understandable of them

I personally don't know considering i'm not gay. But, i do believe they are born gay. Because people are born straight. But something that confuses me is some people change to being gay because they are unsuccessful being straight. Also, I believe if a person is born into a gay family that it influences the child.
And. Just because you believe it doesn't make it true.
I don't really know what to think. I think it is a decision human beings make as they grow older. Some people are just down right confused and others aren't. I also think that other people influence people. Like if someones parents are gay, i think that has an affect on the child somewhat. But, i also kinda believe they are born that way. Even though i don't really believe in god i was thiking that, god has a plan for everyone right?? Well, wouldn't that mean if a person was born gay that thats gods plan? Not saying that is true but its a pretty good theory. Or at least i thought it was. I also believe that some people are attention seeking and others are just sexually confuse. You know like if a guy couldn't get a girlfriend or something and he just finally gives up and goes for the same gender deal.
slipknotseether Wrote: god has a plan for everyone right?? Well, wouldn't that mean if a person was born gay that thats gods plan? Not saying that is true but its a pretty good theory.

No.. God is totally against being gay. We have the free will to do what we want. Our paths aren't written down. People have their choices.. God's plan is for everyone to serve him. and to live by his rules, and we have the choice to do it or not to do it.
as GF said, we are all born into sin. we are born with a sin nature. the Bible calls it our 'flesh'. we all are born with the desire to sin. we are born with the desire to lie, cheat, murder, hate, blaspheme, etc.

we are born with that nature, however, we make the choice on what sins we suppress and what sins rule our lives. it is true we are born sinners, but we still have a choice. period.
Pages: 1 2