Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry 43 Lexington Catholic 0 (Class 3A State Championship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
final
Congratulations to Coach Philip Haywood and the Belfry Pirates on the 3 peat.
Way to go, Pirates!!! Amazing to see another one come back to title country in the east!! Pike County 2-0, Lexington 0-2
Congrats Belfry! way to bring it home to the mountains..
Congrats Belfry on yet another State Championship. Way to show them that the mountain boys can play football. I mean no disrespect but all the Boyle and Lexington Catholic talk about them dropping to 3A was a joke. Several of the teams that Belfry played this year could handle them. Lawrence County would beat LC IMO.
Congrats Belfry!!! Welcome to "The County Of Champions"!
way to go belfry this was a blowout lex cath shouldn't of been in the title game
2and o for the mountains I don't consider Pulaski a mountain team lets go Johnson central good luck
Way to go Pirates! This die hard panther couldn't be more happy!
So proud to be a Belfry Pirate, from the land of "Death Valley" in the "County of Champions"
Way to go Belfry! Let's go JC!!!
B3LFRY 2015...BEL4RY 2016 mark it down now we will be better next year...that is a scary thought😳😱😳😱😳😱
Total domination. O line was lights out and so was the defense. Running clock in the state championship WOW!!!!! 3peat. Let's go for 4. Congrats boys. Pond creek will be waiting!!!
Congratulations to Coach Philip Haywood the Belfry Pirates and all of the Pond Creek nation. From the Dawg Family of LC
Couldn't be happier! Congratulations to LC on a good season. Does LC return alot?
Congrats belfry, you guys are just on a different level.
total domination....Way to go boys!!!!Confusedinglepar
3A still runs through Belfry and will continue for at least one more year. As long as this Junior class is playing football they are most likely going to win a State Title. It is all they know how to do!

Big kudos to Andrew Fletcher who is becoming a fantastic Fullback.
knox fan Wrote:way to go belfry this was a blowout lex cath shouldn't of been in the title game

They earned their spot by beating Boyle in the regular season, Central on the road, and Etown on the road.

Belfry was just a matchup nightmare just like they would have been for anyone out of the West except for maybe Central.
Congrats to Belfry.
skully03 Wrote:Total domination. O line was lights out and so was the defense. Running clock in the state championship WOW!!!!! 3peat. Let's go for 4. Congrats boys. Pond creek will be waiting!!!

Congratulations Belfry TongueirateSho on winning State Championship :welcome: to Corbin in 2016 for another run to Bowling Green. :Cheerlead
Belfry beat Pikeville 1A champs, New Cath 2A finalist, Johnson Central 4A finalist, Knoxville Central State champion
On Tenessee.
Congratulations Belfry on the great win! I predicted a blowout and you done just that!
E's Army Wrote:Belfry beat Pikeville 1A champs, New Cath 2A finalist, Johnson Central 4A finalist, Knoxville Central State champion
On Tenessee.

It's only appropriate that Belfry play Mayfield ASAP.
Tica Wrote:It's only appropriate that Belfry play Mayfield ASAP.

You dont want to see that. Uglier than ladies night at the VFW in Americus, GA

This South Warren team though.... that may be a fun matchup... think Belfry and South Warren are the best teams outside of 6A from what I am seeing.
Tica Wrote:It's only appropriate that Belfry play Mayfield ASAP.

I watched several Mayfield games on film. This year's Belfry team would beat them like a drum. That is an honest opinion. Mayfield has a great,ball team ain't no doubt, but they aren't in Belfry's league this year.
Congratulations Coach Philip Haywood on a season with your 400th win and the Belfry Pirates on your state championship.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:You dont want to see that. Uglier than ladies night at the VFW in Americus, GA

This South Warren team though.... that may be a fun matchup... think Belfry and South Warren are the best teams outside of 6A from what I am seeing.

I concur!:biggrin:
Congrats Belfry players and fans! The way you guys have torn through your last 2 opponents makes me feel a little better about our performance against you twice this year. :Thumbs:
8 running Clocks in a row!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5