Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knox Central @ Corbin 10/30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Can KC stop old big Red after a big win at Log Mountain? Yep.

Two reasons - #1 and #44. These two run like they stole something. And they have a line that makes that happen and defense that has proven to be stiffer than a winter fire poker. We are KC!
Corbin 28-14
pjdoug Wrote:Corbin 28-14
Shocker. The Doug pulling for a KC opponent.
Football1 Wrote:Shocker. The Doug pulling for a KC opponent.

not pulling for either team.just making a prediction Smile
Based on results it is a fair prediction. But results are out the door when these two meet. KC will need to play well but we have already beaten a team that beat St. X - we are pretty good.
I like Knox central football but this game will come down to defense and Corbin defense is smoking right now. And Corbin offense is improving each game. With that said Corbin send Knox home with a big lost.

Corbin 42
Knox central 13

Go Redhounds and good luck Knox Central in 4A. :popcorn:
64SUR Wrote:I like Knox central football but this game will come down to defense and Corbin defense is smoking right now. And Corbin offense is improving each game. With that said Corbin send Knox home with a big lost.

Corbin 42
Knox central 13

o ye of little faith...LOL
Football1 Wrote:Can KC stop old big Red after a big win at Log Mountain? Yep.

Two reasons - #1 and #44. These two run like they stole something. And they have a line that makes that happen and defense that has proven to be stiffer than a winter fire poker. We are KC!

Who is 1 and 44 for Knox? I remember being impressed with 44 during the Louisville Central game.
#99 is key for Knox
Bobcat4years Wrote:#99 is key for Knox

He won't be available. He got ejected from the Rockcastle game.
Corbin by 7 in a slobber knocker
Hounds 28
Knox 7
Corbin 24 Knox 17 Corbins O Line will toy with Knox's defensive line.
knox 21 corbin 14 if its not to wet and muddy all well have to do is stop there quarter back and well win
Knox will again do something Bell can not get done. Knox by 7 Panthers win a close one.
youre funny corbin 42 13 they have got a good defense but there not scoring 42 on us if its raining it will be a lower score than I predicted
Do they teach punctuation at KCHS?
Did you?
Cobin's run game is solid. Jewell and the QB are potent threats. But stopping the run is in our DNA. That statement about toying with our D-line is the kind of thing I hope Coach Russell prints and posts in our locker room. This thing will be heated and that helps stoke the fire. Keep the dry oak logs coming.
As you said, this game is gonna be heated. Not a soul in Corbin wants to lose this game... I expect them to be up for this game like the Bell and Whitley games........
64SUR Wrote:I like Knox central football but this game will come down to defense and Corbin defense is smoking right now. And Corbin offense is improving each game. With that said Corbin send Knox home with a big lost.

Corbin 42
Knox central 13

smoking what?
Football1 Wrote:Cobin's run game is solid. Jewell and the QB are potent threats. But stopping the run is in our DNA. That statement about toying with our D-line is the kind of thing I hope Coach Russell prints and posts in our locker room. This thing will be heated and that helps stoke the fire. Keep the dry oak logs coming.

it will be dry behind the woodshed.
Bobcat4years Wrote:Do they teach punctuation at KCHS?

:thatsfunn
Football1 Wrote:Can KC stop old big Red after a big win at Log Mountain? Yep.

If #1 is who I think it is, he is an overrated freshman who is average at best. #44 is as good as advertised, but Corbin defense will be to much for KC. The result in the end will be the same as it has been the last three meetings. Corbin on top..
If #1 is the freshmen he couldn't manage positive yards against the Corbin JV last week...
goBIGblue82 Wrote:If #1 is the freshmen he couldn't manage positive yards against the Corbin JV last week...

mediocre at best?
Just a couple things I want would like to point out.
1. #1 is a not a freshman, he is a sophomore who has not played a JV game all year. so there is that.
2. Yes they do teach punctuation at Knox. I mean trust me I know Bell Co is way better when it comes to education lol. This is sports blog not an education blog but thanks.

So with that being said, I do however this will be a better game than most people expect. Love what Haddix has done with these hounds over the past years, A lot of respect for that bunch. Weather will make a huge difference in this one. This game means absolutely nothing more than pride. To be honest I think its stupid this game is even played on week 10 because I feel both teams will make a strong in the postseason year in and year out.
Therefore, I will go with my hometown faithful and take the panthers in a close one Friday night . KC-22 Hounds-20
KnowAllAboutIt Wrote:Just a couple things I want would like to point out.
1. #1 is a not a freshman, he is a sophomore who has not played a JV game all year. so there is that.
2. Yes they do teach punctuation at Knox. I mean trust me I know Bell Co is way better when it comes to education lol. This is sports blog not an education blog but thanks.

So with that being said, I do however this will be a better game than most people expect. Love what Haddix has done with these hounds over the past years, A lot of respect for that bunch. Weather will make a huge difference in this one. This game means absolutely nothing more than pride. To be honest I think its stupid this game is even played on week 10 because I feel both teams will make a strong in the postseason year in and year out.
Therefore, I will go with my hometown faithful and take the panthers in a close one Friday night . KC-22 Hounds-20
You do however this? both teams will make a strong?
Confusednicker:
Corbin 17 Knox 14
This would be like having to root for hemorrhoids or herpes.
I cant even make a prediction Confusednicker:
Pages: 1 2 3 4