Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knox Central @ Corbin 10/30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hemorrhoids would have to be better.....
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:This would be like having to root for hemorrhoids or herpes.
I cant even make a prediction Confusednicker:

Know need to tell us what we already know about your prediction. :pondering: hemorrhoids :lmao:
Better said this is like having to choose between O'Charley's or Applebee's. Both are good. You just have to decide if you want Carmel pie or Blondie. I'm picking the KC Blondie. But that is what we serve. LOL.
pjdoug Wrote:You do however this? both teams will make a strong?
Confusednicker:

yeah because you make sense. sorry for that. please forgive me. STRONG PUSH*
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Who is 1 and 44 for Knox? I remember being impressed with 44 during the Louisville Central game.

#1 will be the fastest kid on the field Friday trust me. #44 will lower the boom on you. He won't shy away from contact he will not go down very easily. TongueirateSho
Corbin had better hope its not a rainy night cause as they know their qb has a big problem with hanging on to the ball when its wet.
Panthers 26
Hounds 21
its going to be wet and cold thr team with the least turnovers wins this one
pjdoug Wrote:mediocre at best?

I won't go that far, he is a great athlete and just a Freshmen.
panther nation Wrote:#1 will be the fastest kid on the field Friday trust me. #44 will lower the boom on you. He won't shy away from contact he will not go down very easily. TongueirateSho

He may be, but he was also the fastest on the field last week in the Corbin/KC JV game and he was the fastest last year in the 8th grade game. Unfortunately, that didn't translate in many yards for him or a win for Knox...
I like Corbin at Home. Tight Game but Corbin Wins.
There's a lot going through my head about this game. It's supposed to rain all week, and that will make a difference, IMO. Also, being at Corbin's field will impact the game.

I don't think more than one score will separate the winner.

Oh, and don't worry about being nicnamed by Gut. At least you aren't the turds vs the septic tanks like HC and North was.

Smile
Unless a monsoon sets in all week Corbin's field will be very playable. They have one of the better cared for playing surfaces in this part of the state. Both teams are power oriented so I don't see a real advantage to either based on field conditions. Corbin has found their bread and butter in Sizemore and will lean on him to carry them to victory.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:He may be, but he was also the fastest on the field last wefrle Corbin/KC JV game and he was the fastest last year in the 8th grade game. Unfortunately, that didn't translate in many yards for him or a win for Knox...

I believe you are confused on who #1 is. he does not play jv aand he is a soph. Not a freshmen therefore he didnt play 8th grade last year. You are probably talking about #3 Renfro
panther nation Wrote:I believe you are confused on who #1 is. he does not play jv aand he is a soph. Not a freshmen therefore he didnt play 8th grade last year. You are probably talking about #3 Renfro

Probably, I asked who #1 and #44 were but couldn't get a response from any Knox fans...
panther nation Wrote:I believe you are confused on who #1 is. he does not play jv aand he is a soph. Not a freshmen therefore he didnt play 8th grade last year. You are probably talking about #3 Renfro
It was Renfro who played in the Corbin-Knox JV game. He wore #2.
#1 will be the fastest on the field, but he plays for Corbin.
1 is Jamel Carton. Fast, strong, elusive. See play 1 of offense against RC. 70 yard burst. 44 is Donovan Doolittle. Powerful and fast with something special you just don't teach a RB. These two make it impossible to key on just one back. And if we start mixing in play action a little more often, linebackers will really have a puzzle to solve. Our offense is really hitting its stride right now.

This will be a good game. Hoping the water is not the determinant with a bunch of sloppy fumbles. But that is football.
Football1 Wrote:1 is Jamel Carton. Fast, strong, elusive. See play 1 of offense against RC. 70 yard burst. 44 is Donovan Doolittle. Powerful and fast with something special you just don't teach a RB. These two make it impossible to key on just one back. And if we start mixing in play action a little more often, linebackers will really have a puzzle to solve. Our offense is really hitting its stride right now.

This will be a good game. Hoping the water is not the determinant with a bunch of sloppy fumbles. But that is football.

I've only seen a little of Knox, but I remember 44 being impressive. I don't recall #1. Hopefully, the weather won't be a factor, but it's looking like it will rain the majority of the week.
Thursday and Friday are forecast to be dry...so weather shouldn't be a factor.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:This would be like having to root for hemorrhoids or herpes.
I cant even make a prediction Confusednicker:

good comparisonConfusednicker:
You can make one statement about Corbin and KC, they both beat Whitley like a whipping post.
Football1 Wrote:Better said this is like having to choose between O'Charley's or Applebee's. Both are good. You just have to decide if you want Carmel pie or Blondie. I'm picking the KC Blondie. But that is what we serve. LOL.

both are mediocre at best.
64SUR Wrote:Know need to tell us what we already know about your prediction. :pondering: hemorrhoids :lmao:

what's eating at your a$$?Confusednicker:
Hitters_Count Wrote:You can make one statement about Corbin and KC, they both beat Whitley like a whipping post.

This thread isn't about Whitley but glad to see that you obsess over them. Corbin has some bragging rights over the Colonels in the overall series record,but If I was a Knox fan I'd probably keep my trap shut about my one district championship in school history.:flame:
Panthers 27-21 in OT
I think Old Jacket just may have hit the nail on the head!!
Since we were open that night I got to see Corbin beat Bell. That game was full of penalties, turnovers, and sloppy play all around. While that too is football - it makes it hard to get a read on a team.

I'm certain of one thing - whoever scores one more point than the other team wins this one for sure.
That was GOTW, so I watched it on TV. Corbin couldn't play slip up in the mud for the whole first half. They got it together, though.
Corbin - 34

Knox Central - 27
Pages: 1 2 3 4