Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pineville 43 Harlan 36
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Pretty sure this is a final score!!! LOL My updater didn't charge his phone.

Also, a controversial call, a fumble recovery and quick scoring frenzy all at the end of the game.

I'm not sure of the details because of cell phone dying. Hopefully some others can provide details to what sounds like a wonderful game!!

Congratulations Woolum, and the Mountain Lions.
Wow
Awesome! Congrats, Mountain Lions!
Congrats Mountain Lions. Nice bounce back win.
Little physical altercation between the officials and Harlan fans.

Nothing major.
Congrats to Pineville...
Granny Bear Wrote:Little physical altercation between the officials and Harlan fans.

Nothing major.

I thought any physical altercation with an official is major.:ChairHit:
:howdy::howdy::howdy: Williamsburg wants hazard or Pikeville. Confusednicker:
jetpilot Wrote:I thought any physical altercation with an official is major.:ChairHit:

I did too.
64SUR Wrote::howdy::howdy::howdy: Williamsburg wants hazard or Pikeville. Confusednicker:

Williamsburg was gaining momentum and could have been dangerous at home in the playoffs. Losing to Harlan was a killer. Now Williamsburg will have to go to Hazard, right?
jetpilot Wrote:I thought any physical altercation with an official is major.:ChairHit:

Details are sketchy, but it sounds like the officials actually came out of their dressing room and taunted some of the fans! LOL
jetpilot Wrote:Williamsburg was gaining momentum and could have been dangerous at home in the playoffs. Losing to Harlan was a killer. Now Williamsburg will have to go to Hazard, right?

Yes.
^I can still see Williamsburg playing with Hazard. Could have seen it more clearly at Williamsburg though.
And it was pineville fans that were mad official crew just about cost them the game. Police officers were trying to get them to leave and two men on the crew keep tell the fans to come on and get some both sides were pushing in. Couple of fans and a cop had to restrain both the crew and fans.
Those refs are a joke last week at Bell this week at Pineville when is enough???
Objective Wrote:And it was pineville fans that were mad official crew just about cost them the game. Police officers were trying to get them to leave and two men on the crew keep tell the fans to come on and get some both sides were pushing in. Couple of fans and a cop had to restrain both the crew and fans.

:redboxer:
Trashtalker Wrote:Those refs are a joke last week at Bell this week at Pineville when is enough???

Was it the same crew!!!
Yes
:notworthy:what:
Objective Wrote:Yes
Will still be:
1. Harlan
2. Williamsburg
3. Pineville
4. Lynn Camp
^Is this right?
3 way tie at the top all three finished 2-1 in district. Not sure how it pans out. But Harlan is 1 I know that is correct.
Williamsburg probably finishes 2. Use the wins from top 4 non district opponents who that team defeated.. If you count all five of Pineville's opponents wins including Jenkins who they play next week it totals 5. Williamsburg beat Ludlow who has 6 wins. They play Middlesboro next week who has 1. If Williamsburg beats Middlesboro next week they will probably lock up the number 2 spot. Pineville has wins over Jackson County with 1 win. They play Clinton County. Clinton County should be favored. They also beat Middlesboro. McCreary County has two wins and they play Harlan next week. Harlan should win easily. Cumberland Gap is win less and play an undefeated team next week. They finish with Jenkins who only has 1 win.
Trashtalker Wrote:Those refs are a joke last week at Bell this week at Pineville when is enough???

Those refs should be banned from any games. They were horrible!
You don't count out of state wins.
I thought that the Lions would definetly win the tie breaker and was very surprised to see Ludlow has more wins than all Pineville's opponents combined.
Who was the crew? Anyone know?
E's Army Wrote:I thought that the Lions would definetly win the tie breaker and was very surprised to see Ludlow has more wins than all Pineville's opponents combined.

Nine game schedule hurt Williamsburg from winning district....Plus losing to Harlan unbelievable.....:HitWall::HitWall::Cheerlead
What is unbelievable is Harlan losing to first Middlesboro and now Pineville. They are the much better team.
Flicka Wrote:What is unbelievable is Harlan losing to first Middlesboro and now Pineville. They are the much better team.

No they're not. Harlan played the easiest schedule ever put together in the history of HS football. Made them look decent when they are really very weak.

Pages: 1 2