Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cordia's Appeal, Tuesday 10/20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The lotts creek lions travel to the JT's castle tomorrow in hopes of gaining postseason eligibility. I've got a feeling the judge may have this reaction.

[Image: Runt5bZ.gif]

What are your thoughts? The clock is ticking.

More mash taters please!
Good luck to cordia on eligibility!!! Confusedinglepar
Hard to imagine Cordia only team in 14th getting punished with all the moving around kids do in that region.
E's Army Wrote:Hard to imagine Cordia only team in 14th getting punished with all the moving around kids do in that region.

I have to agree. I think that they gain eligibility tomorrow. Good luck to them.

:Thumbs:
Might as well go ahead allow them to play. And let the people in the county that pay school taxes pay for Rhodes keep bringing in recruits. Since the people who paid school taxes paid the fine cordia got hit with.
[Image: HoD3mRU.png]

More mash taters please!
E's Army Wrote:Hard to imagine Cordia only team in 14th getting punished with all the moving around kids do in that region.

They are the only team in the 14th that pays players way to come to their school, free housing, free meals, free clothes etc. All ILLEGAL, and they are still doing the same thing that got them put on probation! Why is this so hard for some to understand?
I have some Florida property for sale....NO swampland!!!
Every team in the Region better hope not they all better be down their protesting!!!
[Image: su980.gif] Meanwhile at JT's office! Wowza! More mash taters please!!!
[Image: su9mu.gif] Wowza! Going to be a long day Lions fans waiting on that call baby! More mash taters please!!!
[Image: tumblr_nsbsw0v4bN1r7hva3o1_500.gif] Meanwhile outside the castle baby! Shizzle my fizzle baby! More mash taters please!!!
[Image: j9zhyjW.png]

More mash taters please!
jacobcody2 Wrote:Might as well go ahead allow them to play. And let the people in the county that pay school taxes pay for Rhodes keep bringing in recruits. Since the people who paid school taxes paid the fine cordia got hit with.

[Image: Qz5Ysj2.png]

More mash taters please!
[Image: rXWCKeR.png]

More mash taters please!
Hold up on that car wash gentlemen since we are talking about taxes. The most surprising thing to me about this whole thing is that a couple of cheese eaters from knott co actually pay taxes. But since we are talking about taxes what about the 110,000 per year over the last 4 years the tax payers have paid for Cameron Justice mom and dad's custom made job. If my math is correct that is a 440,000 the "TAX PAYERS" have paid. If you really want to break down the numbers cordia took up donations to pay for the tuition of 4 Canadian kids for a two year total of 32,000 dollars. At the same time the knott co board is accepting ADA on these kids at a rate of 7,186 per kid x 4 kids over a 2 year span that comes to a total of 43,116 dollars. That is a total of 75,116 the knott co board has made off of the lotts creek people in the last 2 years alone. So subtract the 26,000 the board paid for the fine to the KHSAA and the TAX PAYERS are still up 49,116. The Hindman crew puts the county in debt nearly 1/2 million dollars vs. the lotts creek surplus of 49,116. Get your facts straight before you run that cheese eating pie hole.
Took up donations?So does Rhodes get paid by the board or is he paid by donations as well. If you want to believe that go ahead keep dreaming. I would say it is donations because if all the extra benefits going to the players n their families could hurt their eligibility in college. I knew someone had to bring Justice name in on this conversation. Lol . Still jealous of Justice. Keep the hate going Buford. Not all
I figured that post would be well beyond the scope of your understanding. FYI Rhodes is paid through the lotts creek community school and as to the rest of your statement that's about all I could get out of your babbling.
Lol. So lotts creek community school pay for everything at cordia? Oh! Except for khsaa fine. I hope cordia get eligible so people from lotts creek will have something to cheer for. Just hope with all the talent they suppose to have at cordia they can win state title.
jacobcody2 Wrote:Lol. So lotts creek community school pay for everything at cordia? Oh! Except for khsaa fine. I hope cordia get eligible so people from lotts creek will have something to cheer for. Just hope with all the talent they suppose to have at cordia they can win state title.

as long as Rhodes is coaching Cordia wont win.
Let them play, he'll blow it
i"m just waiting to hear if they get to play or not.

What is Rhode's job? I thought he was at Hazard Community College?
Buford T Justice Wrote:Hold up on that car wash gentlemen since we are talking about taxes. The most surprising thing to me about this whole thing is that a couple of cheese eaters from knott co actually pay taxes. But since we are talking about taxes what about the 110,000 per year over the last 4 years the tax payers have paid for Cameron Justice mom and dad's custom made job. If my math is correct that is a 440,000 the "TAX PAYERS" have paid. If you really want to break down the numbers cordia took up donations to pay for the tuition of 4 Canadian kids for a two year total of 32,000 dollars. At the same time the knott co board is accepting ADA on these kids at a rate of 7,186 per kid x 4 kids over a 2 year span that comes to a total of 43,116 dollars. That is a total of 75,116 the knott co board has made off of the lotts creek people in the last 2 years alone. So subtract the 26,000 the board paid for the fine to the KHSAA and the TAX PAYERS are still up 49,116. The Hindman crew puts the county in debt nearly 1/2 million dollars vs. the lotts creek surplus of 49,116. Get your facts straight before you run that cheese eating pie hole.
There is nothing illegal about hiring two people for jobs. If you are gonna cheat learn how to do it.
OhHereWeGo Wrote:i"m just waiting to hear if they get to play or not.

What is Rhode's job? I thought he was at Hazard Community College?

No, that didn't work out because he lied on his application
Question that I ponder is this? Are Cordia and Knott comprised of two different school systems or not? I thought they both were in the same school district.Correct?
[Image: X8TFtfN.gif]

Bolz, ole fatpat is loaded up on taters and can wait it out with the best of them. JT is a busy man. I'm sure he will telegraph lotts creek by the end of March.

More mash taters please!
Heisenberg Effect Wrote:Question that I ponder is this? Are Cordia and Knott comprised of two different school systems or not? I thought they both were in the same school district.Correct?
cordia and knott are in the same school district. Wait, Cordia might be in the lotts creek community school district. Maybe we should let Buford T Justice tell us what district Cordia is in. Since he knows everything that Cordia is doing.
Buford T Justice Wrote:Hold up on that car wash gentlemen since we are talking about taxes. The most surprising thing to me about this whole thing is that a couple of cheese eaters from knott co actually pay taxes. But since we are talking about taxes what about the 110,000 per year over the last 4 years the tax payers have paid for Cameron Justice mom and dad's custom made job. If my math is correct that is a 440,000 the "TAX PAYERS" have paid. If you really want to break down the numbers cordia took up donations to pay for the tuition of 4 Canadian kids for a two year total of 32,000 dollars. At the same time the knott co board is accepting ADA on these kids at a rate of 7,186 per kid x 4 kids over a 2 year span that comes to a total of 43,116 dollars. That is a total of 75,116 the knott co board has made off of the lotts creek people in the last 2 years alone. So subtract the 26,000 the board paid for the fine to the KHSAA and the TAX PAYERS are still up 49,116. The Hindman crew puts the county in debt nearly 1/2 million dollars vs. the lotts creek surplus of 49,116. Get your facts straight before you run that cheese eating pie hole.

[Image: DB5DhVL.gif]

Here is another donation for you Mr. Justice.

More mash taters please!
Heisenberg Effect Wrote:Question that I ponder is this? Are Cordia and Knott comprised of two different school systems or not? I thought they both were in the same school district.Correct?

jacobcody2 Wrote:cordia and knott are in the same school district. Wait, Cordia might be in the lotts creek community school district. Maybe we should let Buford T Justice tell us what district Cordia is in. Since he knows everything that Cordia is doing.

[Image: atJ5fX5.png]

More mash taters please!

Why don't you talk about the money going towards Rhodes salary, free room and board, free food and clothes for basketball players. Money that could be used to educate high school students with The Worst Test Scores in the state of Kentucky? Shame on cordia!!!
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:Why don't you talk about the money going towards Rhodes salary, free room and board, free food and clothes for basketball players. Money that could be used to educate high school students with The Worst Test Scores in the state of Kentucky? Shame on cordia!!!

You are an embarrassment to Knott Co. And that is hard to do.
Pages: 1 2 3 4