Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cordia's Appeal, Tuesday 10/20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Why attack fatpat? You say that crazy horse trash talk about people but you just trash talked about fat pat. I guess you it is double standard for you. I looked at khsaa basketball schedule for cordia and I didn't see 26 games schedule for cordia. I hope cordia here something from khsaa this week if they are eligible to play in post season tournament.
:lame::lame::lame::lame:
Crazy Horse Wrote:I have been told that Cordia will be playing in the All A tourney, which is actually surprising to me with all the suspensions but from my understanding it's not a KHSAA activity so makes sense in a way.

But someone posted above about how Cordia was playing a full schedule, the suspension last given to Cordia was two seasons with a 15 game maximum and two post season bans. Explain to us how Cordia is playing a full schedule, goes against the suspension given.

How many new players did Cordia get to transfer in this season, from the looks of pictures I see on Facebook they got several. More players I guess to fight for player eligibility, wonder how that will workout with the KHSAA. The thing I hope is Cordia getting there enrollment up, they have a low number of high school students.

Coming from a Cordia alumn and a follower of there basketball program, one particular person on here who is also a Cordia supporter I have something I have to say. Many other former graduates who from time to time get on this page, and so does a few people I still know and talk with at the school itself...but one thing everyone agrees on when it comes to this page is how we wished Buford T Justice would just shut up and quit talking out of his rear. A lot of the things he says are true but so much BS he says makes zero sense, please quit embarrassing Cordia! Thank You!

:lame::lame::lame:
Crazy Horse Wrote:I have been told that Cordia will be playing in the All A tourney, which is actually surprising to me with all the suspensions but from my understanding it's not a KHSAA activity so makes sense in a way.

But someone posted above about how Cordia was playing a full schedule, the suspension last given to Cordia was two seasons with a 15 game maximum and two post season bans. Explain to us how Cordia is playing a full schedule, goes against the suspension given.

How many new players did Cordia get to transfer in this season, from the looks of pictures I see on Facebook they got several. More players I guess to fight for player eligibility, wonder how that will workout with the KHSAA. The thing I hope is Cordia getting there enrollment up, they have a low number of high school students.

Coming from a Cordia alumn and a follower of there basketball program, one particular person on here who is also a Cordia supporter I have something I have to say. Many other former graduates who from time to time get on this page, and so does a few people I still know and talk with at the school itself...but one thing everyone agrees on when it comes to this page is how we wished Buford T Justice would just shut up and quit talking out of his rear. A lot of the things he says are true but so much BS he says makes zero sense, please quit embarrassing Cordia! Thank You!

[Image: Y55nLmr.png]

More mash taters please!
I honestly don't know that I've read anything Buford has posted on here that wasn't true about the Lions.
Buford T Justice Wrote:Get your facts straight the 15 games was only last season as of now they have 26 games scheduled. The meeting was for real the khsaa told them they would have an answer before the end of the day on Tuesday or Wednesday morning. But this Tuesday will be a week and still no answer. They probably won't reinstate them but what the hell we got nothing to loose. As for being an embarrassment to cordia that would not be me some people need to look in the mirror. All I do is stick up for cordia I never attack any one unless I am attacked first. If you talk about an embarrassment look at fat pat making 25 cartoon posts per day with all jabs thrown at cordia it's obvious he don't have a job. Crazy horse you take this stuff too serious this board is like professional wrestling just get on here and trash talk people.

[Image: o87UVzK.gif]

Even the housecats are tired of waiting on this phone call brutha....

More mash taters please!
Buford T Justice Wrote:Get your facts straight the 15 games was only last season as of now they have 26 games scheduled. The meeting was for real the khsaa told them they would have an answer before the end of the day on Tuesday or Wednesday morning. But this Tuesday will be a week and still no answer. They probably won't reinstate them but what the hell we got nothing to loose. As for being an embarrassment to cordia that would not be me some people need to look in the mirror. All I do is stick up for cordia I never attack any one unless I am attacked first. If you talk about an embarrassment look at fat pat making 25 cartoon posts per day with all jabs thrown at cordia it's obvious he don't have a job. Crazy horse you take this stuff too serious this board is like professional wrestling just get on here and trash talk people.

[Image: oUOeW57.png]

Bolz, ole fatpat has to work hard to support the food bill and travel expense to follow my pats. I figured mr justice could figure that one out at least. I think crazy horse is on to something. Just sayin'

More mash tater please!
:Thumbs:
zaga_fan Wrote:I honestly don't know that I've read anything Buford has posted on here that wasn't true about the Lions.
Full schedule or no full schedule, appeal or no appeal, who cares? If they can play in the region they can and if they can't they can't, it isn't the end of the world either way. Just sit back and be a fan and enjoy the season and stop taking these jabs at each other's teams so serious! It is a sport, and doesn't deserve to be taken as serious as some of you are taking it.

With that being said, I am glad Cordia is playing in the All A and yes I wish they could play in the region, but if they don't I'm not going to cry about it like some people will if they do get to play in the region.

Just sit back and enjoy the season, all of you!
[Image: MV3Ykta.gif]

well shizzle dizzle, yesterday it was the housecats that were lethargic. Today, it is the kids. They are worn plum out from staying awake waiting on the call. They still hoping bolz... SMH Brutha

More mash taters please!
Sounds like someone is still scared lol!!
jacobcody2 Wrote:Lol. So lotts creek community school pay for everything at cordia? Oh! Except for khsaa fine. I hope cordia get eligible so people from lotts creek will have something to cheer for. Just hope with all the talent they suppose to have at cordia they can win state title.
If Cordia is ruled eligible I think they would represent the 14th region better than KCC last year with all that hoopla. I think Cordia made it to the finals of the all A two seasons ago, What was KCC's record the year they played in the all A?? I am surprised that the Principal, AD or Both was not fired for failing to monitor the programs in Knott County.
OutsideLookingIn Wrote:Sounds like someone is still scared lol!!
[Image: Obama-kool-aid.gif]
Shizzle Fizzle! Look Wally,ole Fatpat and Patriot Nation not scared baby! Only thing Fatpat is scared of is running out of taters and that not be happening shabab! Don't drink the Cordia kool-aid bruh! Still time to join Patriot Nation! More mash taters please!!!
[Image: ac4a95de3612268cf7a33279bee98b01?AccessK...oworigin=1] Wowza! Time for FatPatStats baby! Big Bizness King has owned Lil Roddy and the Lion cubs shizzle wizzle!
  1. 2011-2012 KCC 99 Cordia 36 ,KCC 73 Cordia 47
  2. 2012-2013 KCC 61 Cordia 49, KCC 59 Cordia 48,KCC 59 Cordia 55,KCC 66 Cordia 60
  3. 2013-2014 KCC 79 Cordia 64,KCC 70 Cordia 61,KCC 62 Cordia 60
  4. 2014-2015 SMH
9-0 Win record! Big Bizness Baby! More mash taters please!!!
OutsideLookingIn Wrote:If Cordia is ruled eligible I think they would represent the 14th region better than KCC last year with all that hoopla. I think Cordia made it to the finals of the all A two seasons ago, What was KCC's record the year they played in the all A?? I am surprised that the Principal, AD or Both was not fired for failing to monitor the programs in Knott County.
Which principal are you talking about Cordia or Knott ?
[Image: fV335wC.png]

More mash taters please!
jacobcody2 Wrote:Which principal are you talking about Cordia or Knott ?
Cordia
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: ac4a95de3612268cf7a33279bee98b01?AccessK...oworigin=1] Wowza! Time for FatPatStats baby! Big Bizness King has owned Lil Roddy and the Lion cubs shizzle wizzle!
  1. 2011-2012 KCC 99 Cordia 36 ,KCC 73 Cordia 47
  2. 2012-2013 KCC 61 Cordia 49, KCC 59 Cordia 48,KCC 59 Cordia 55,KCC 66 Cordia 60
  3. 2013-2014 KCC 79 Cordia 64,KCC 70 Cordia 61,KCC 62 Cordia 60
  4. 2014-2015 SMH
9-0 Win record! Big Bizness Baby! More mash taters please!!!
KCC main option this season a recruit from Cordia Austin Combs lol!!
I guess honestly no one knows.

But to what someone said about the Principal and AD. I find it very odd that the AD is over both Cordia and KCC. Seems to me like a conflict of interest. If I was a HC at either school, I wouldn't want my AD helping out the enemy.
[Image: slW0vmW.gif]

Bolz, school administration is wore out from waiting on the call. Sure wished JT would give them a break.

More mash taters please!
OutsideLookingIn Wrote:KCC main option this season a recruit from Cordia Austin Combs lol!!

[Image: Yr7kWSv.gif]

I guess that makes us 10-0. Wowza times ten. BTW, ole fatpat would like to invite all lotts creek fans to come out tomorrow night and watch the Pats advance to the football District playoffs.

More mash taters please!
Has cordia got any plans or funding to help bring them test scores up?
OutsideLookingIn Wrote:KCC main option this season a recruit from Cordia Austin Combs lol!!

You mean run off from Cordia, don't you?
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:You mean run off from Cordia, don't you?
He was starting for the Lions in the All A State tournament, was not happy with playing time and quit. Just like he was suppose to have a change in address to get eligible at KCC, he never moved, slept in the same bed and room as the year before.
Speaking of funding, how has Lott's Creek's funding been? I haven't heard much since some issues about grants running out earlier this summer.
OutsideLookingIn Wrote:He was starting for the Lions in the All A State tournament, was not happy with playing time and quit. Just like he was suppose to have a change in address to get eligible at KCC, he never moved, slept in the same bed and room as the year before.

When cordia was put on probation their players could go anywhere they wanted. Didn't matter where he slept!!!
Some people knows all, but not everything. Before Cordia was put on probation Combs had already got a ruling on eligibility and participating with KCC in the summer. He used the change of address to apply for eligibility.
OutsideLookingIn Wrote:Some people knows all, but not everything. Before Cordia was put on probation Combs had already got a ruling on eligibility and participating with KCC in the summer. He used the change of address to apply for eligibility.

It was unfortunate that Knott Central won the bidding war on that one. Perry and Hazard just couldn't come up with enough.
OutsideLookingIn Wrote:Some people knows all, but not everything. Before Cordia was put on probation Combs had already got a ruling on eligibility and participating with KCC in the summer. He used the change of address to apply for eligibility.

Like You! Summer ball is not regulated by KHSAA you can play anywhere you want! He was gonna be eligible anyway was my point!
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:Like You! Summer ball is not regulated by KHSAA you can play anywhere you want! He was gonna be eligible anyway was my point!
Recruiting is recruiting is my point, regardless if it is across state lines or county lines.
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: Yr7kWSv.gif]

I guess that makes us 10-0. Wowza times ten. BTW, ole fatpat would like to invite all lotts creek fans to come out tomorrow night and watch the Pats advance to the football District playoffs.

More mash taters please!
Looks as if you got a baked potato tonight, sorry for your loss. Rebels win!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4