Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Raceland vs Fairview 10/16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Fairview travels up US 23 to take on the Rams, Fairview took a loss to Paints.......nvm theres too much thats already going to be said.

Dare I ask, what do you all think?

Let the games begin...
Taking the Rams in this one. I think the Rams are much more physical and will methodically pound it down the field all night and keep Fairview's offense on the sideline. District matchups are always a pain to predict. Rams 35 Eagles 14
rams win this one.
Raceland is too strong up front and Fairview's players don't seem to know how to tackle. This one gets ugly early.

Raceland 43
Fairview15
Rams in a toss up. 21-14
Raceland 49
Fairview 21

:worthy:
Rams make a statement much like Fairview did to set up a district titlematch the following week at Paintsville.

Rams 44
Eagles 18
I don't think Fairview is that good, and if I'm basing their success on what I saw last night, then I'm not really sure how they've managed to win some of the games they have.

Raceland should win this game handily, provided they play the game the way they're capable of and don't look ahead to Paintsville.
Rams
RAMS win comfortably.
Fairview is weak up front add that with their DB's can't tackle gonna be long night for the Eagles
Rams 42
Fairview20
Will be extremely ugly .
Ramcat77 Wrote:I don't think Fairview is that good, and if I'm basing their success on what I saw last night, then I'm not really sure how they've managed to win some of the games they have.

Raceland should win this game handily, provided they play the game the way they're capable of and don't look ahead to Paintsville.
last night was one of the poorest efforts I seen out of Fairview since about 2000 . Fairview has been jekyll & Hide this year . One week FHS plays fired up ,& the next week like they don't even try . Last night Antwan Washington ,& Alex Roy are the only players I seen put forth any effort ,& the only 2 who has been consistent with effort all year .
Rams by eleventy billion
^^^ and there again goes the neighborhood!! Just watched some film. If Raceland keeps Washington in their cross hairs and continues to have the pass rush we have had, it is going to be a long night for Alex Roy. Looks like we will be able to ground wnd pound all we want to.
Wasteland 34
Westweed 14
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Rams make a statement much like Fairview did to set up a district titlematch the following week at Paintsville.

Rams 44
Eagles 18

*much like Paintsville did. Only statement Fairview made was more like a whisper. Watched the entire game a little bit ago, that game was over before the two teams took the field. Really suprised me, Fairview just looked incredibly flat.
Rams
Friday is shaping up to be an incredible night for football in EKY. Cool and clear is the forecast (for right now, but give it 30 mins and that can change). Should be pretty good conditions for a throwing team like Fairview. Raceland needs to keep locked in on Washington and get in Roy's face early and often. Paintsville had him rattled. I figure he and Washington will hook up for a couple big gains and a TD or 2. Much like they did against Paintsville, I think Raceland's DL is a little quicker than Paintsvilles and only running a 4 man front will allow us an extra DB if we need it. I think as the season gets deeper and deeper you will see Davidson on the field more on the defensive side of the ball as well. I hope I am right when I say that my gut tells me Raceland is gearing up for a run and the following games, help us out during that run.

1. West Carter: Showed us that a team can beat you multiple ways and if you over look someone, it can make your evening that much mire difficult. Special teams were exposed in week 1, since then our kick coverage and onside/squib kicks have been solid.

2. Ashland- The 2nd and 3rd quarters Showed us that if we play with heart and desire, we can hang with just about anyone, if we come out in the 1st like we did in the 2nd, thats a totally different ball game.

3. Greenup- We can win close ball games and our defense really anchors our entire team.

4. Valley/Portsmouth/Lawrence: Our offense can be explosive and consistent. Though we lost 1 out of the 3 games, we were right in the thick of it to end Valley's streak, just ran out of time. We can play physical on both sides of the football and not just within our defensive front 7.

These games will pay off big for us as we approach our goals. I dont think we will be over looking anyone from here on out. Man its only monday...this sux lol
Rams 28-14
Rams by 16
Paintsville's watching you Ram Land
Gargamel Wrote:Paintsville's watching you Ram Land

They probably need to ! ! ! ! ! !
do you have a link to the full game film (Paintsville Vs. Fairview)?
Raceland - 36

Fairview - 27
Talon Wrote:last night was one of the poorest efforts I seen out of Fairview since about 2000 . Fairview has been jekyll & Hide this year . One week FHS plays fired up ,& the next week like they don't even try . Last night Antwan Washington ,& Alex Roy are the only players I seen put forth any effort ,& the only 2 who has been consistent with effort all year .
excuse me. mr. Washington at coal grove?..hmm good game. I don't think so. mr roy has thrown balls in the dirt and over throws at least 5 times a game. there are more than those two on this team. that's the problem too many people think Fairview they think Washington and roy! wrong!!. imo roy has not been as good as last year. ive watched every game. so talon watch all the game not just the highlights
Talon Wrote:last night was one of the poorest efforts I seen out of Fairview since about 2000 . Fairview has been jekyll & Hide this year . One week FHS plays fired up ,& the next week like they don't even try . Last night Antwan Washington ,& Alex Roy are the only players I seen put forth any effort ,& the only 2 who has been consistent with effort all year .
total bs. :flame:
roy fumbled twice lost both of them. threw an interception. that's not that good talon
Raceland wins. Fairview O and D line are very weak. Was sad to watch Paintsville rush 3 and Fairview couldn't even hold them out. No wonder they can't run the ball when the line can't even pass block and keep a 3 man rush out of the backfield.
Pages: 1 2 3 4