Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Dudley Hilton/Taylor County Probation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hilton and Taylor County have been fined 2000.00 and Hilton has been placed on 2 years probation from the KHSAA.

Apparently held illegal scrimmages and also secretly filmed Adair County's practice.

Does this change your view on Hilton?
Lol! No, not really.
Hilton has never been guilty of this in the past. So no, doesn't change my opinion of him. Must be something he learned in college. Apparently it didn't help him Adair Co. still thumped his head.
It doesn't change my opinion of him at all.... This is no different than Haywood watering the field down at viperman in '02
Didn't help him either.
Dudley getting busted for an illegal scrimmage GET OUT OF TOWN!
Illegal scrimmages have been going on for years, actually they are quite common, so therefore, this doesn't change his legacy in my eyes. Now, as far as him being involved in filming other teams practices, one would think, this would tarnish his legacy. I can't see the likes of Haywood or Holcomb, filming other teams practices, to get a leg up on their opponents, but I would have never thought the same about Hilton. Dudley must be getting desperate at his old age.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Hilton and Taylor County have been fined 2000.00 and Hilton has been placed on 2 years probation from the KHSAA.

Apparently held illegal scrimmages and also secretly filmed Adair County's practice.

Dudley has been doing these things for years, No it does not change my view of Dudley, it's been the same for 30 years.:biggrin:
We were in camp with coach and Lincoln Co.
Is that illegal?
Bobcat4years Wrote:We were in camp with coach and Lincoln Co.
Is that illegal?

Might be better not to ask this question on a public forum Big Grin
Definitely changes my perception. Illegal scrimmage, with all the different nuances (not knowing exactly what happened, so I'm taking a flyer on that) can be construed as having contact when they shouldn't, or whatever. But the filming of another schools practices is over the top. Probation most likely because no prior record of this on him and his career record. Any other coach likely would be polishing up their resume right now.
From what I am gathering the Camp is where the illegal scrimmages happened.

I am hearing there were several schools from Southern Kentucky including a couple very prominent programs.

Don't know if those schools will now self report or not... but to be honest and as mentioned the filming is the more damning of the two infractions and probably what earned the probation.
Hilton is a self centered egotistical cheater. Represents everything wrong about H.S. football and college. he sold his soul for a little fame. it is clear his accomplishments should come with an asterick by it. he should be ashamed and embarrassed. hope we never see him on a sideline again .

Dudley Hilton, Football
Formerly of University of Pikeville
Two years from date of hire at NAIA institution
Violation involving NAIA financial assistance policy

health issues huh?
Hate it for Hilton. One of the best.
He was finding it harder to recruit at taylor county than at bell county so he had to try something.
Hate that Dudley got caught filming Adair County's practice. This is just so bad. Im crying. Dudley is such a bad guy, such a cheater, such a lunatic. LOL. Some of you make me sick. How many coaches haven't got caught breaking the rules? Almost all them!!!!!! A 2000 dollar fine and a 2 year probation. Wow, this is steep. NOT. Hell he is probably laughing about it right now. Hes probably already got someone else out there recording his next opponents practice. Probably has a couple drones out flying around as we speak. On a serious note, Dudley is one of the greatest coaches of ALL TIME in Kentucky. If recording the practice and having some extra scrimmages is the worst thing he has ever done, then he is surely an angel in disguise don't ya think? Some of you guys are just jealous haters. Hard to believe a man 5'6-150 pounds can develop all those great football players that he has over the years. Keep on doing what you do best coach!!!!!
The NAIA busted him. The KHSAA busted him. Who's next?
Oh wow it's spygate all over again!!!:biggrin:

Those scrimmages hell everyone does them.
The filming now thats a different story all together, makes you wonder how long things like this has went on under him...:yikes:
panther nation Wrote:Oh wow it's spygate all over again!!!:biggrin:

The filming now thats a different story all together, makes you wonder how long things like this has went on under him...:yikes:

I agree with you Panther Nation. They better start checking the footballs before games as well to be sure they haven't been deflated.
It's amazing how many people are willing to defend this cheater. I would say most high school players knows that it is wrong to film an opponent's practices. Surely a future Hall of Fame coach knew that it was wrong. It would be nice to see Taylor County's administration to at least suspend Hilton for a few games, but I guess they are really, really tired of losing.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Hilton and Taylor County have been fined 2000.00 and Hilton has been placed on 2 years probation from the KHSAA.

I never did think of him as a saint Confusednicker:
Westside Wrote:I agree with you Panther Nation. They better start checking the footballs before games as well to be sure they haven't been deflated.
is Dudley mentor to Bill Belichick?
Everyone doesn't have illegal scrimmages, at least those that have any sense. With the way everything is in the world of football with concussions and stuff you are a damn fool to do this. If a kid got hurt you would be put under the jail!!!!! And yes several teams from my neck of the woods have done this for many years and even some flatlanders that have won several state titles have done this and everybody knows they did it, that is the shame of it.
Iam4thecats Wrote:The NAIA busted him. The KHSAA busted him. Who's next?

the police,lol
cuppett777 Wrote:the police,lol

:biglmao:
Go Dud :Cheerlead
panther nation Wrote:Oh wow it's spygate all over again!!!:biggrin:

No everybody does not.
How the mighty have fallen! Alas, poor Dudley. I knew him well.
baseball ,basketball teams practice year around under disguise of select teams or flat out practice in open when they are not allowed to but Dudley gets probation for illegal scrimmage.
RTL Wrote:baseball ,basketball teams practice year around under disguise of select teams or flat out practice in open when they are not allowed to but Dudley gets probation for illegal scrimmage.
And filming. Don't forget the filming. That's kinda illegal.
Pages: 1 2 3 4