Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Dudley Hilton/Taylor County Probation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:I know that when the put the turf down this summer all of the drains had collapsed. There wasn't a drain system at all that was a huge problem and has been for years.

I'm glad they got that fixed. anxious to see the new field.
This did not involve Bell County but I did have an encounter with the mysterious "rain from nowhere" several years ago. It has happened.
I actually stopped by the field in 2010 on a tuesday before the game traveling for work and got a look at the field because somebody had said they had firetrucks out there. What I found was two or three tarps and at a couple of spots where the tarps came together there was significant water that had built up. When I came back for the game three days later there were indeed muddy spots but they were in the spots where the tarps overlapped. It had rained early in the week and it was very cold. But the muddy parts were exactly where I thought they would be. I even stopped by the school when I got home and told the coaches the field was covered best they could but there would be two or three bad spots and told them where they should be. In my opinion they did NOT do anything to the field before that game. The only complaint I have from that game is when we snapped the ball over our punters head he slid with it out of the back of the endzone to make sure they only got a safety out of it instead of a TD and when he slid into the fans lined up along the back of the endzone one of them kicked him. Pretty sure the fan kicking him was not Dudley's fault either.
Ultimaterebelfan Wrote:Maybe if you work on your grammar and spelling, people might understand what you are trying to say.

BUTT HURT much ? fixing my grammar isn't gonna make it any better your butt still gonna hurt
Pages: 1 2 3 4