Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fairview 44 Hazard 20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
final
Picked Fairview to win. The Wood has a good team. Congrats!!!
^ There offense is damn good. Defense was better but will need more work. Congrats on a good win.
Dawgs already letting me down this year.
Everyone likes picking against Fairview because of their sins of the past, but they are a good team. Roy is a big time QB and Washington is a playmaker.
I was wrong on this one, really wrong. Good win by the Eagles.
mysonis55 Wrote:Dawgs already letting me down this year.

Very young team and already lost some kids that are probobly out for the season.
Nice win over a quality team. Congrats to Fairview.
But, they are the dawgs. This isn't supposed to happen. I have come to expect more of them. It's time to get the ship righted. Come on dawgs, revive.
Congrats to Fairview. They are laying claim to being a contender in the East.
As long as everything is on the up and up, this is a great story for the Eagles. The boys that are there now have faced all kinds of adversity to be able to rebound like this.
Fairview better than some of us think, Hazard not wuite there yet, led to this score. Imo, Raceland is no longer a clear cut favorite for the district/region. The semi final rep comes out of this district though. Congrats to the Eagles on a statement win tonight. Another tough task for this next week.
mysonis55 Wrote:But, they are the dawgs. This isn't supposed to happen. I have come to expect more of them. It's time to get the ship righted. Come on dawgs, revive.

Very young team. Here is the injuries to 3 corners and lineman.

Dan Dan Turner out with torn meniscus.
Isaiah Stupart stress fracture.
Bailey Blair Concussion.
Austin Smith two weeks knee injury.

That is per word from a hazard coach who was out. Dan Dan is a senior and his leadership will be missed. Stupart is a freshmen and was starting corner and Blair the back up QB and Corner also a freshmen. Austin Smith a sophomore lineman.

Hard when your 4th and 5th string corners are playing.
Hazard also had way too many penalties.
People say that the officiating is usually home cook cooking but I only seen 2 calls that weren't made. 1 one was a catch on Fairviews second drive that hit the ground and was ruled a catch. The other was a holding call. But overal a good called ball game.

Fairview had excellent composure and good line play. I'm not sure Hazard even blitzed them.
mysonis55 Wrote:Dawgs already letting me down this year.

Dawgs are down Mysonis55 I been trying to tell you for several years. Williamsburg is way down But they will beat hazard when the time comes. Marked it down. Confusedmoke:
mysonis55 Wrote:As long as everything is on the up and up, this is a great story for the Eagles. The boys that are there now have faced all kinds of adversity to be able to rebound like this.

Nice jab. I guess every school goes by the Red Book letter of the Law, right? The report has been out and I am sure you have read it so do you really think after all the investigations and the Law Enforcement being involved that we wouldn't be on the up and up. Not like we were buying cars for athletes, once again...nice jab.
another dawg team next week. the jyd's are ready.
Not meant disrespectful Clint. I was saying that it is very good that this kids have apparently righted the ship after what they have been through. That would be very hard to go through. I just hope this is truly on the up and up. The program put them in a spot where one has to be skeptical.
T-CATS Wrote:Picked Fairview to win. The Wood has a good team. Congrats!!!

See any potential recruits out there this year?:biggrin:
I predicted Fairview to win but I sure didn't expect a blowout! Fairview has some nice athletes and they are gong to give some teams problems this year. After last night I think it is safe to say that there is no favorite in this district and it can go to any of the three teams in it.
^ There may not be a favorite now to some in the district but district play is along way off and lots of time for teams to improve.
Wide open district with 3 good teams. Still believe the Rams are the favorite. Putting the pressure on Scotty.
Fairview offense never slowed down last night. Go eagles!!! On to some more dawgs Week 2
mysonis55 Wrote:Not meant disrespectful Clint. I was saying that it is very good that this kids have apparently righted the ship after what they have been through. That would be very hard to go through. I just hope this is truly on the up and up. The program put them in a spot where one has to be skeptical.
they have payed for their sins of the past and cleaned house what more do you want. the bible preaches forgiveness and everyone likes a comeback story. enough with your sanction comments geeez!!:flame:
#P3 Wrote:Fairview offense never slowed down last night. Go eagles!!! On to some more dawgs Week 2

Eagles were wide open the first half not sure it was the same offense the second half because they had a few 3 and outs.. Fairviews recievers where open most of the night.
Bulldogs will be in the hunt by end of season.

Congrats Fairview.
Ballers Wrote:Bulldogs will be in the hunt by end of season.

Congrats Fairview.

I agree. They will be much better by seasons end. Fairview loss is a good loss and Raceland and Paintsville best not take them lightly. Hazard will have to adjust with out there starters and 3 of the 4 will be back. 1 will possibly be later on in the season and I think his speed will help the secondary out.
Hazard recovered quite well last year after the Pikeville loss losing to one of the best Prestonsburg teams in a while and a state runner up Williamsburg. There coaching staff will have them ready.
Fairview is a good team, Roy is a great quarterback very tall and athletic. Is hazard down this year?
Team is young. But got a few seniors on the team but lost one to a torn meniscus. Quarterback play will need to be picked up.
Shocked.
How's hazard looking?
Pages: 1 2